RAIDERS TALK BOARDS > Raiders and NFL Talk

Raiders Coaching Staff

<< < (147/149) > >>

NCRaider:
We roll with Cable and H.Jackson for next year.  If H.Jackson leaves for SF then we replace the OC. I'd love to get Harbaugh BUT if he didn't want the job last year (rumoured to be offered it) why would he consider it this year.  It's not like he's going to get a chance to pick his staff.....

Millernation:

--- Quote from: HELLRAIDER on January 04, 2011, 11:30:43 AM ---
--- Quote from: Millernation on January 04, 2011, 11:22:13 AM ---R U people fucking insane?  2-8 outside the division. Pulling our starting QB after 6 quarters. An offensive line that still can't handle a line stunt.  Poor coaching challenges.  Horrible replay challenges that cost precious time outs. Clock mismanagement. Lack of Discipline. The con job he gave the raider nation about DHB...

Curly-Joe must go

--- End quote ---
ok football genius,  who is going to want to coach with Al's medding ways?  Please enlighten us...

--- End quote ---

We already know H. Jackson would, which is your backup plan.  There are also many offensive and defensive coordinators who would take the chance at being head coach.  Dan Snyder landed Shanarat and everyone knows Snyder is a noisy, know nothing owner.  How about Childress?

Randy:

--- Quote from: Raider Rodney on January 04, 2011, 01:39:25 PM ---I hate this shit...2 days after a big fucking win and the best season since '02 and we have no clue wtf is going on....

--- End quote ---

That's nothing new. It's the RAIDER MYSTIQUE!
I don't think that the Raiders have ever made many press announcements, even in their best years.

Hearing nothing from the Raiders management doesn't necessarily mean that nothing is happening behind the scenes. Remember last off-season? Everyone was getting all upset prior to the draft and during free agency....saying that the Raiders weren't doing squat while all the other teams were making moves....then we had that great draft shortly afterward. The Raiders were obviously hard at work, they just weren't letting everyone know what they were working on.

Obviously, when you're planning to go after personnel (players, coaches, or administrators) that other teams might also want, why would you make a press announcement telling everyone what your plans are? As far as new coaches go, the Raiders aren't allowed to speak to any coaches who are in the postseason, until they are eliminated....so you know how THAT GOES. The wait begins...

Raider Rodney:
I hate this shit...2 days after a big fucking win and the best season since '02 and we have no clue wtf is going on....

HELLRAIDER:

--- Quote from: Millernation on January 04, 2011, 11:22:13 AM ---R U people fucking insane?  2-8 outside the division.  Pulling our starting QB after 6 quarters.  A offensive line that still can't handle a line stunt.  Poor coaching challenges.  Horrible replay challenges that cost precious time outs.  Clock mismanagement.  Lack of Discipline.  The con job he gave the raider nation about DHB.  Great 2 more wins than last year.  We still can't beat elite teams.   The Fraudgers were down this year, the ho's were only better than the panthers.  Should have sweep the NFC West.  

Look at the sub-500 teams we lost 2
 Texans
 Titans
 Cardinals
 4.9ers
 Dolphins

Our out of division wins came against 2 sub-500 teams from the terrible NFC West

Curly-Joe must go

--- End quote ---
ok football genius,  who is going to want to coach with Al's medding ways?  Please enlighten us. By the way, you obviously don't pay attention to the team because last year we only won 5 games. So by my count that is 3 extra wins. Nice math!  ???                  

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version