RAIDERS TALK BOARDS > Raiders and NFL Talk

RAIDERS PLAYERS (Trades, Cuts, Injuries, Rumors, etc.)

<< < (207/221) > >>

Raiderfanuntildeath:

--- Quote from: Raidersully on January 14, 2011, 07:27:11 PM ---
Yes. Because as we have seen. Free agents love coming to teams with no real stability. And let's face it. Al has never been wrong when going after free agents. Other than Randy Moss, Aaron Brooks, DeAngelo Hall, Lamont Jordan, Kerry Collins, Ray Buchanan, Ted Washington, Warren Sapp, Amos Zereoue, Edward Jasper, Dominic Rhodes, Gerard Warren, Jeremy Newberry, Tim Dwight, Javon Walker, Ashley Lelie, Gibril Wilson, Charlie Frye, J.P. Losman, and Kyle Boller, to name a few.

--- End quote ---

Fucking laughing my ass off bro!...its funny, but sad at the same time that the Raiders have aquired so many players like the ones you listed...the scary part is that the list could keep going.  Dont forget about Jeff George!

raidersully:

--- Quote from: Millernation on January 14, 2011, 04:35:31 PM ---Even with that.  There will be free agents available
--- End quote ---

Yes. Because as we have seen. Free agents love coming to teams with no real stability. And let's face it. Al has never been wrong when going after free agents. Other than Randy Moss, Aaron Brooks, DeAngelo Hall, Lamont Jordan, Kerry Collins, Ray Buchanan, Ted Washington, Warren Sapp, Amos Zereoue, Edward Jasper, Dominic Rhodes, Gerard Warren, Jeremy Newberry, Tim Dwight, Javon Walker, Ashley Lelie, Gibril Wilson, Charlie Frye, J.P. Losman, and Kyle Boller, to name a few.

These are a bunch of has been, never was, and old washed up free agents the Raiders have had over the past few seasons. All showed up, cashed Al's checks and were either dropped and never heard from again, retired, or remain on the current roster. These are the types of free agents we have been attracting as of late. With the exception of Samson Satele, Richard Seymour, and maybe Tommy Kelly (jury is still out) being free agents that panned out.

No stability does not bring in good free agents. It brings in the list I posted. And last time I checked none of those players had winning seasons with the Raiders. So stop pretending that having no stability in the organization has no affect on free agents. I just proved other wise.

raidersully:

--- Quote from: Millernation on January 14, 2011, 10:52:10 AM ---Once again, Sully rears his ugly head to speak out against evil and wrongdoers with his operaetic (made that word up like I was Sarah Palin) bullshit.  The player don't sh!t on the raiders and I never said I got the info on Nnamdi's contract from a player.   He's got a hater virus that he wants to spread to other regarding myself.  When he can't produce evidence about factual information(i.e. Nnamdi's contract), he goes republican and changes the subject to attack my credibility.  He's probably like John Boehner and cries on the keyboard whenever he types a response.

As I stated before, I'm not here to toss anyone's salad.  If you don't like me, think I'm full of shit, a troll, it's not going to tangle the hair on my ballz.  There are all types of raider fans that make up raidernation.  None are above others.  No matter what I think or say about RaiderFat84 he is a great raider fan.  Hellraiders a great mask wearing raiderfan.  2 bad some let their give them the right to downplay others fandom and/or knowledge.  You SULLY don't know who I am, who I know nor what I know.  Show anyone here where I have lied about anything I have posted.  Nor have I ever questioned anyone else's knowledge or fandom.
--- End quote ---

Believe me Miller. You spread your own "hater-aid". From the moment you stepped into this forum you have been serving it in tall glasses. But I see you are playing the victim again, typical.

I can't produce factual evidence? Neither do you. You simply say, "Raider Fan until death, my info comes from a place other than the internet". So what place is this? This is you once again eluding to your supposed relationship with a Raider. If not, than what is this other source? I attack your credibility because it is bullshit. I am not changing the subject. Your pretend relationship with a Raider has always been the subject. You have told us about him pretty much from day one.

For not caring about what people think and for not getting you upset. You sure get upset and reply a lot.

Oh an operatic is a word.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/operatic
You did not make it up (though you did spell it wrong, shocker). But judging by your inability to spell. I guess all words are new to you.

Millernation:

--- Quote from: RAIDERNITEMARE on January 14, 2011, 04:36:00 PM ---HELL Noooo!..... to the FAT ALBERT, DONT NEED ANOTHER LAZY OVER PAID PIECE OF "CHET".....HEY, MILLERNATION STILL A COCKSUCKER AND NOW THE BROWN EYE!.......ROTFLMAO! :D :D :D

--- End quote ---

I see the warden let you back on the computer

Raiderfanuntildeath:
Well one thing we all know about Al...he usually gets the player he wants by overpaying.  (might not be the player WE want/need)

Looking back, immediately after we killed KC in the season finale, I thought to myself..."this is finally gonna be an offseason when the league is gonna respect us and fear us headed into next year"...and then BOOM!!!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version