RAIDERS TALK BOARDS > Raiders and NFL Talk

RAIDERS PLAYERS (Trades, Cuts, Injuries, Rumors, etc.)

<< < (212/221) > >>

HELLRAIDER:
Say whatever you want,  but this decision whether we agree about Cable a good coach or not was a deciding factor in the players minds as soon as he was not extended a contract.................................I dont expect this team to look anything like it did this year....it seems like to me we will go through another round of years sucking.......................................................!

Raider_D:
This is all going going to go down the drain quickly. Now they're saying resigning Gallery might not happen either. Once he took Veldheer under his wing that left side became extremely strong. We either need to get a lot of draft picks or we're F'd. There is nothing we can do about this other than argue with each other about it. The players already know what they wanna do, you can believe that. We will just have to wait and see once free agency opens, and PRAY that the team wants to stay together, looking at the year we just had. No matter who comes in and coaches. Trust me, if i knew we could help even just a little I would be the first one to write a, "I will get down on my knees and beg for you to stay", letter...lol. Just hope for the best yall, and we'll see how this all turns out.

Millernation:

--- Quote from: Raider Fan Until Death on January 12, 2011, 02:41:03 PM ---Why can't he be franchise tagged?...contract that stated that he couldn't be tagged has been voided....how can you be so sure he can't get tagged? (hope this doesnt turn into a 2 week long, 90 thousand post battle) but how do you know?...because ESPN told you so?...have you seen the black and white of the contract?

--- End quote ---

the contract wasn't voided, the contract said the team option to keep him at close to 17 million would be voided.  It also states if that happens they couldn't franchise nor transition tag him. 

RFUD, don't drink the hater-aid others are gulping down in 40oz bottles.  If you don't believe me, do some research.  Where I got the info doesn't matter.  U wouldn't believe me if I told U anyway. 

Raiderfanuntildeath:

--- Quote from: HELLRAIDER on January 12, 2011, 12:57:19 PM ---
--- Quote from: Raider Greg on January 12, 2011, 11:25:13 AM ---
--- Quote from: Millernation on January 12, 2011, 11:22:19 AM ---He can't be franchise tagged.  He will be free to sign anywhere he wants pending the CBA

--- End quote ---
HE IS GONE.....THATS IT.......$17 MILLION IS WAY TOO MUCH MONEY TO GIVE A DB......HE WILL BE WITH ANOTHER TEAM NEXT SEASON AND THAT'S ABOUT IT!

--- End quote ---
I know it is a bunch of $$$$$$$$$ but I would just as soon keep him.....................dont give any $$$$$$ to Huff or Routt and let him have their chunk of the pie!  i believe that  amount of $$$$$$$ is what he would have gotten if you took the average of the qb's....................he wouldn't get that much now!

--- End quote ---

Huff had a breakout year.  Al's probably gonna resign him.  Routt is a decent corner considering all the man to man coverage the Raiders play.  Playing opposite of Nnamdi can make any corner look like garbage.

Raiderfanuntildeath:

--- Quote from: Millernation on January 12, 2011, 11:22:19 AM ---He can't be franchise tagged.  He will be free to sign anywhere he wants pending the CBA

--- End quote ---
Why can't he be franchise tagged?...contract that stated that he couldn't be tagged has been voided....how can you be so sure he can't get tagged? (hope this doesnt turn into a 2 week long, 90 thousand post battle) but how do you know?...because ESPN told you so?...have you seen the black and white of the contract?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version