RAIDERS TALK BOARDS > Raiders and NFL Talk

RAIDERS PLAYERS (Trades, Cuts, Injuries, Rumors, etc.)

<< < (215/221) > >>

HELLRAIDER:

--- Quote from: Raider Rodney on January 11, 2011, 08:07:05 AM ---
--- Quote from: SgtRaider in K-town on January 11, 2011, 06:45:46 AM ---Who wants to play for the Texans, or the Jets, or the Patriots?

Well Nnamdi for 1 wants to play for the Jets..It's often reported how him and Revis want to play together and now that he's free he easily has that option. I'd be very happy to see Nnamdi back with the Raiders however I just don't see it happening. I think that due to Stupid coaching decisions and the general fuck ups of Davis that Nnamdi and Seymour and Bush are gone. We may get Routt back but he sucks Timmy the teabag Tebows balls so thats not much of a help.

This year was the happiest I've been as a Raiders fan in many years. Next year looks to be a return to the status Quo.

--- End quote ---

Honestly...I'm to the point that I hope Nnamdi does get to go to a team with a chance at a Superbowl.  I think as much of him as I did Tim Brown and Rich Gannon.  He is a class act and has done everything to be a leader on and off the field for this team and Oakland.  Pisses me off that we can't get shit together enough in the offices to keep him  >:(

--- End quote ---
I can respect that because he is a good guy...............but to have him leave would be the worst free agent loss this this team would have had in 20 years!

Raider Rodney:

--- Quote from: SgtRaider in K-town on January 11, 2011, 06:45:46 AM ---Who wants to play for the Texans, or the Jets, or the Patriots?

Well Nnamdi for 1 wants to play for the Jets..It's often reported how him and Revis want to play together and now that he's free he easily has that option. I'd be very happy to see Nnamdi back with the Raiders however I just don't see it happening. I think that due to Stupid coaching decisions and the general fuck ups of Davis that Nnamdi and Seymour and Bush are gone. We may get Routt back but he sucks Timmy the teabag Tebows balls so thats not much of a help.

This year was the happiest I've been as a Raiders fan in many years. Next year looks to be a return to the status Quo.

--- End quote ---

Honestly...I'm to the point that I hope Nnamdi does get to go to a team with a chance at a Superbowl.  I think as much of him as I did Tim Brown and Rich Gannon.  He is a class act and has done everything to be a leader on and off the field for this team and Oakland.  Pisses me off that we can't get shit together enough in the offices to keep him  >:(

SgtRaider in K-town:
Who wants to play for the Texans, or the Jets, or the Patriots?

Raider Greg:

--- Quote from: Millernation on January 10, 2011, 07:32:50 PM ---Raider Greg becoming a BroncoHO.  clutch the pearls what a sneeky thing to do.  It would never happen.  They would never take Hulk Hogans little brother, brutha  :D

--- End quote ---
Proud member of the SLAP-A-HOE TRIBE......I FUCKIN HATE THE BRONC-HOES! ;D

Millernation:
Raider Greg becoming a BroncoHO.  clutch the pearls what a sneeky thing to do.  It would never happen.  They would never take Hulk Hogans little brother, brutha  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version