RAIDERS TALK BOARDS > Raiders and NFL Talk

RAIDERS PLAYERS (Trades, Cuts, Injuries, Rumors, etc.)

<< < (217/221) > >>

Randy:

--- Quote from: Raider Bob from Knoxville on January 09, 2011, 05:26:50 PM ---

My question is this: Could Nnamdi by rule actually leave today and join the post season Jets? Is that even possible?

--- End quote ---

The free agency period hasn't started yet (and may not if the isn't progress on the CBA before March), and the trading deadline is long past.

Here's something I just ran across.....a Vikings fan website....and people are talking about Nnamdi saying stuff like,
"Please, this is a guy we really need to sign !!!

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=63&f=1554&t=7015676&p=1

RAIDERNITEMARE:

--- Quote from: HELLRAIDER on January 09, 2011, 07:40:54 PM ---
"THANK GOD WE HAVE DHB SIGNED.......I WAS WORRIED WE WOULD LOSE HIM TOO......."
Thanks for that Greg, I really needed a good laugh while I'm so fucking pissed.

The old man is going to sell them ALL off for draft picks and they'll all be gone.
Our team will be all but dismantled starting with Cable and Nnamdi.
My question is this: Could Nnamdi by rule actually leave today and join the post season Jets? Is that even possible?
 Hug all of your favorite players bye bye because they're all history and I'm so pissed right now that I may be forced to hang Davis in effigy before this day is over!
Fuck me!!  >:(

--- End quote ---

There is no way to defend that piece of shit anymore.  He is the worst owner in pro football, period.  I wont listen to anyone trying to defend him anymore.
Davis is not responsible for the nnamdi deal.  That is part of the contract.  But the ripple effect of the Cable firing will haunt this team for years to come......................... :'( :'( :'( :'(

--- End quote ---
I'M TIRED OF THIS AL DAVIS/OAKLAND-ALAMEDA DRAMA AGAIN...JUST MAKES MY BLOOD BOIL >:( >:(

HELLRAIDER:

"THANK GOD WE HAVE DHB SIGNED.......I WAS WORRIED WE WOULD LOSE HIM TOO......."
Thanks for that Greg, I really needed a good laugh while I'm so fucking pissed.

The old man is going to sell them ALL off for draft picks and they'll all be gone.
Our team will be all but dismantled starting with Cable and Nnamdi.
 Hug all of your favorite players bye bye because they're all history and I'm so pissed right now that I may be forced to hang Davis in effigy before this day is over!

--- End quote ---

There is no way to defend that piece of shit anymore.  He is the worst owner in pro football, period.  I wont listen to anyone trying to defend him anymore.
Davis is not responsible for the nnamdi deal.  That is part of the contract.  But the ripple effect of the Cable firing will haunt this team for years to come......................... :'( :'( :'( :'(

Raider Bob from Knoxville:

--- Quote from: NCRaider on January 09, 2011, 05:47:06 PM ---

--- End quote ---

It voids the remaining years of his contract.  He can't go any where right now. So to answer your question he must wait with everyone else until free agency opens.

--- End quote ---

Thanks NC.....and with the first pick of the 2012 draft, the Oakland Raiders select.....JaMarcus Heyward-Fuck-You (under the tutelage new head coach Denny Green or Jim Fassell after Al fires Jackson for going 0-16 or for CAUSE?)
He ought to fire himself for fucking CAUSE!

Raider Frank:
It will be up to Nnamdi whether or not he wants to put up with the indecision mess that is the Oakland Raiders. Does he want a chance at a ring or does he want to continue his career in a Raiders uniform. Charles Woodson hasn’t fared any worse or better but at least he’s had chances to get to the Bowl. The Packers have been playoff team.

We would all like to keep him but can we blame him.
If he does leave does that open the flood gates for Miller, Bush, etc....

Yeah, Al does have magic up his sleeves, but that hasn’t brought a winning team, GM, playoffs or anything else.

He claims he wants to win but we’ve all seen the stories claiming that he’s also low on the funds.

Let’s hope he stays.

Raider Frank
Raider Nation!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version