RAIDERS TALK BOARDS > Raiders and NFL Talk

RAIDERS PLAYERS (Trades, Cuts, Injuries, Rumors, etc.)

<< < (217/221) > >>

Millernation:
Listen to the panicky fans.  You don't know how free agency is going until after a CBA is announced.  So chill with the doomsday ranting. 

Raider_D:

--- Quote from: NCRaider on January 09, 2011, 02:09:07 PM ---Just when I didn't think the offseason could get any worse.....

Let's face it, we all saw this coming.  As a huge Nnamdi fan and recent owner of his authentic jersey (gulp $$) how can you pay him the average of the top 5 QBs? You can't...you just can't.  I love Nnamdi (reasons others have posted hellraider, sully, raiderwilde, rodney) shutting down half the field, but how many turnovers does he get us per game? How many times per game has he given our O the ball? Not many....is he worth 1 million per game?

For the record the contract voided itself....Al didn't void the contract nor did Nnamdi.  Incentives were not reached and that triggered the void of the contract which both parties signed off on. Does it suck? Yes it sucks....when he walks and HE WILL (wouldn't you?) the flood gates will open and I see the whole makeup of our team changing.

This sucks...love that guy....

--- End quote ---

That is the Thing about him. He creates turnovers without having to do it himself. He shuts down their best receiver. Therefore quaterbacks have to throw to the second and third choices which as we saw this year we had interceptions and caused fumbles which most number 1 wideouts would not commit. He also, before injured, contained the outside on runs, he was, before injured, a great tackler. So yes to me he is worth it.

Randy:

--- Quote from: Raider Bob from Knoxville on January 09, 2011, 05:26:50 PM ---

My question is this: Could Nnamdi by rule actually leave today and join the post season Jets? Is that even possible?

--- End quote ---

The free agency period hasn't started yet (and may not if the isn't progress on the CBA before March), and the trading deadline is long past.

Here's something I just ran across.....a Vikings fan website....and people are talking about Nnamdi saying stuff like,
"Please, this is a guy we really need to sign !!!

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=63&f=1554&t=7015676&p=1

RAIDERNITEMARE:

--- Quote from: HELLRAIDER on January 09, 2011, 07:40:54 PM ---
"THANK GOD WE HAVE DHB SIGNED.......I WAS WORRIED WE WOULD LOSE HIM TOO......."
Thanks for that Greg, I really needed a good laugh while I'm so fucking pissed.

The old man is going to sell them ALL off for draft picks and they'll all be gone.
Our team will be all but dismantled starting with Cable and Nnamdi.
My question is this: Could Nnamdi by rule actually leave today and join the post season Jets? Is that even possible?
 Hug all of your favorite players bye bye because they're all history and I'm so pissed right now that I may be forced to hang Davis in effigy before this day is over!
Fuck me!!  >:(

--- End quote ---

There is no way to defend that piece of shit anymore.  He is the worst owner in pro football, period.  I wont listen to anyone trying to defend him anymore.
Davis is not responsible for the nnamdi deal.  That is part of the contract.  But the ripple effect of the Cable firing will haunt this team for years to come......................... :'( :'( :'( :'(

--- End quote ---
I'M TIRED OF THIS AL DAVIS/OAKLAND-ALAMEDA DRAMA AGAIN...JUST MAKES MY BLOOD BOIL >:( >:(

HELLRAIDER:

"THANK GOD WE HAVE DHB SIGNED.......I WAS WORRIED WE WOULD LOSE HIM TOO......."
Thanks for that Greg, I really needed a good laugh while I'm so fucking pissed.

The old man is going to sell them ALL off for draft picks and they'll all be gone.
Our team will be all but dismantled starting with Cable and Nnamdi.
 Hug all of your favorite players bye bye because they're all history and I'm so pissed right now that I may be forced to hang Davis in effigy before this day is over!
Fuck me!!  >:(

--- End quote ---

There is no way to defend that piece of shit anymore.  He is the worst owner in pro football, period.  I wont listen to anyone trying to defend him anymore.
Davis is not responsible for the nnamdi deal.  That is part of the contract.  But the ripple effect of the Cable firing will haunt this team for years to come......................... :'( :'( :'( :'(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version