RAIDERS TALK BOARDS > Raiders and NFL Talk

RAIDERS PLAYERS (Trades, Cuts, Injuries, Rumors, etc.)

<< < (219/221) > >>

raidersully:

--- Quote from: da_AZN_PErsuAZN on January 09, 2011, 01:43:58 PM ---
--- Quote from: HELLRAIDER on January 09, 2011, 12:55:39 PM ---
--- Quote from: da_AZN_PErsuAZN on January 09, 2011, 12:49:05 PM ---I woudnt put too much on this Nnamdi contract thing. We all know, even at his age, Al Davis got a lot up his sleeves and never fails to amaze us, tho lately (more like several years) its with wrong moves. Im pretty sure Al wont let his best and most loyal Raider walk away just like that.

--- End quote ---
Dude, he can go get the same type of $$$$$ from any other team and not have to deal with any bullshit........would you want to stay and get your teeth kicked in by stupid management decisions while making lots of $$$$$$ or would you rather go make lots of $$$$$$$$$ and be a part of an organization that is stable and wins..............................................?

--- End quote ---
Ur right HellBro, the only thing missing in NNamdi's career is a ring. And correct me if im wrong, but 2 years ago Nnamdi signed a contract and at that time the Raiders were coming off a 5-11(6 straight losing)season with a young HC thats way over his head. Everyone was calling the Raiders the most dysfunctional team in all of sports. It wasnt the best scenario yet Nnamdi came back. The '10 Raiders (swept the AFC West)are a much better team than the '09, im pretty sure Nnamdi knows that. If he decides to take off all i can say is good luck and thanx. Ill still be on Mt. Davis.

--- End quote ---

All of what you said is true. The only difference is (as I showed with two videos in the Coaching Thread) Nnamdi specifically cited Cable's return as something that was a must at helping this team continue to get better. Cable is no longer there. So I doubt after one year his mind will change. But that remains to be seen. Let's hope for the best.

If there is one good thing Al has shown over these past seven horrible seasons is that money is no object when it come to resigning players he wants. But I am not sure money is the only motivation for Nnamdi.

da_AZN_PErsuAZN:

--- Quote from: HELLRAIDER on January 09, 2011, 12:55:39 PM ---
--- Quote from: da_AZN_PErsuAZN on January 09, 2011, 12:49:05 PM ---I woudnt put too much on this Nnamdi contract thing. We all know, even at his age, Al Davis got a lot up his sleeves and never fails to amaze us, tho lately (more like several years) its with wrong moves. Im pretty sure Al wont let his best and most loyal Raider walk away just like that.

--- End quote ---
Dude, he can go get the same type of $$$$$ from any other team and not have to deal with any bullshit........would you want to stay and get your teeth kicked in by stupid management decisions while making lots of $$$$$$ or would you rather go make lots of $$$$$$$$$ and be a part of an organization that is stable and wins..............................................?

--- End quote ---
Ur right HellBro, the only thing missing in NNamdi's career is a ring. And correct me if im wrong, but 2 years ago Nnamdi signed a contract and at that time the Raiders were coming off a 5-11 (6 straight losing) season with a young HC that's way over his head. Everyone was calling the Raiders the most dysfunctional team in all of sports. It wasn't the best scenario, yet Nnamdi came back. The '10 Raiders (swept the AFC West) are a much better team than the '09, I'm pretty sure Nnamdi knows that. If he decides to take off all I can say is good luck and thanx. I'll still be on Mt. Davis.

HELLRAIDER:

--- End quote ---

da_AZN_PErsuAZN:
I woudnt put too much on this Nnamdi contract thing. We all know, even at his age, Al Davis got a lot up his sleeves and never fails to amaze us, tho lately (more like several years) its with wrong moves. Im pretty sure Al wont let his best and most loyal Raider walk away just like that.

Raider Greg:

--- Quote from: HELLRAIDER on January 09, 2011, 12:36:55 PM ---You all are fucked in the head if you think he is going to stay after this latest bullshit!  The rest will fall like a house of cards.........................................................hello 3-13 without these great players we had last year................................Thank alot AL..............................................You are a GIANT DINOSAUR SIZED DICKHEAD AND CLEARLY ONE OF THE WORST OWNERS IN PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL NOW!  THANK GOD IVE GOT HOCKEY TO GET ME THROUGH THE SUMMER NOW!  

--- End quote ---
YEP..........Gotta say the same for me......We get a chance to see who will throw the $$$ at him and everyone else because "AL DAVIS TAKES AS MUCH TIME TO SIGN A PLAYER AS HE DOES TAKING A CRAP" TOO FUCKING LONG!!!! WE ARE ALWAYS LAST TO SIGN PLAYERS AND COACHES AND THIS SEASON THE PLAYERS HAVE A HUGE EDGE.....THEY PLAYED VERY WELL.....SHOW CASED their TALENTS FOR PROSPECTIVE TEAMS. ITS TIME FOR AL TO JUST FUCKIN GO......IF THIS HOUSE OF CARDS DOES FALL.....THIS WILL BE THE END OF MY SEASON TICKETS.....I CANNOT WATCH THIS CRAP KNOWING HOW FUCKED UP THE OFFICE IS.......YOU GUYS KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT A GM AND THIS IS YET ANOTHER REASON TO HAVE ONE.....AN OFFICE GENERAL WHO KNOWS HOW TO SIGN PLAYERS AND KEEP THEM HAPPY......AL HAS LOST HIS FUCKIN MIND THIS TIME.....NOT cheap....JUST STUPID......HIS AGE HAS caught UP WITH HIM.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version