RAIDERS PLAYERS (Trades, Cuts, Injuries, Rumors, etc.)

<< < (189/222) > >>

Revolutionary Raider:

--- Quote from: Millernation on March 24, 2011, 03:49:53 PM ---
--- Quote from: RAIDER MIKE on March 24, 2011, 03:19:29 PM ---
--- Quote from: Millernation on March 24, 2011, 02:59:14 PM ---
--- Quote from: HELLRAIDER on March 23, 2011, 09:33:21 PM ---Wow.......GAME,SET,MATCH..................................................................... :o

--- End quote ---

fuck u, fuck pinhead, fuck texas, fuck your secession wanting governor, fuck your guns, fuck your masks, fuck heavy metal, fuck your revisionist text books, fuck hockey, fuck the devel, fuck hell.  Cause my president is black and my explorer is blue

--- End quote ---
WOAH!!!!....I've been out of the loop for a awhile but DAMN!'d this get so ugly?.....Juan making racial statements....Millernation doing the same or worse....hey guys my opinion we all are a family....some people can't handle other family members some can....but at least maintain the high intelligence level we collectively have built on this forum in regards too Raider football....let's have arguments about Football...not personal attacks...personal attacks are desperation to prove your point....let's see everyone flex their football knowledge muscles and experience and settle our differences thru  seeing who more convincing....not personal insults...cause I could care less who's fat,black,Mexican,stupid,homeless, etc is so fucking irrelevant! let's collectively get along.... like the fucking Owners and Players in the NFL should be doing!

--- End quote ---

It got ugly because there are forum members who don't respect the opinions of others that differ from theirs so they have to start questioning their fandom, where they live, yada, yada, yada.  If you're not with them you are against them mentality

the hellraider thing was a scene from a boondocks episode

--- End quote ---

Nope.... Sorry. It's just, Raider fans are not usually fond of bitches such as 49er fans, Charger fans, and people such as yourself.

A 45 year old man talking shit on someone who wasn't even busting on him while imitating and cartoon in the process? That's classic  man. What will you come up with next? I bet your favorite character is Uncle Tom.

This all came from Juan making a comment on an article and you busting on him with you ignorant terms such as "fat logic". I do not back the ignorant shit Juan said, but you started yapping that penis trap on your face first about the personal shit bro, so it's really on you. Juan can live his life any way he chooses, as can you. Shit you may get hit by a meteor tomorrow while you're beating it to cartoons online and he wins the race. If Hellraider wants to believe in the son of dawn, more power to him. His beliefs are his own, which you attacked, thus making you seem even more ignorant and hypocritical. We're all ignorant in our own ways, you just tend to broadcast it more.

Revolutionary Raider:

--- Quote from: NCRaider on March 25, 2011, 08:49:38 PM ---Robbins gets 5 years....lockout to lockup.

--- End quote ---

That's too bad. Hope he can turn his life around.

Revolutionary Raider:
Does U mean you?

Robbins gets 5 years....lockout to lockup.

Why does the media keep talking about replacement players.  If the owners are locking out the players, wouldn't they set themselves up for a lawsuit by allowing replacement players.  Wasn't the Suge Knight replacement players due to a strike instead of a lockout?

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version