RAIDERS TALK BOARDS > Raiders and NFL Talk

RAIDERS PLAYERS (Trades, Cuts, Injuries, Rumors, etc.)

<< < (191/221) > >>

Millernation:

--- Quote from: HELLRAIDER on March 23, 2011, 09:33:21 PM ---Wow.......GAME,SET,MATCH..................................................................... :o

--- End quote ---

fuck u, fuck pinhead, fuck texas, fuck your secession wanting governor, fuck your guns, fuck your masks, fuck heavy metal, fuck your revisionist text books, fuck hockey, fuck the devel, fuck hell.  Cause my president is black and my explorer is blue

Millernation:

--- Quote from: oklandraida84 on March 23, 2011, 09:20:31 PM ---No one calls me fat millerdouche. So i can care less what you say. Yes i did say the Raider Nation is built up of all races, however you live in a closet and at 45 you seem to be ashamed of who you are. Your race doesn't matter to me i was just curious. I was curious because your a disgrace to that race whatever it may be. If i had to guess i would say black. Your most likely black MILLERTWAT. Your afraid of the image of the black man. I'm sure your one of the guys who would be racist against his own kind. Similar to how you claim your a Raider fan yet talk trash about the team you say you like? Being critical about your team is different. You however take it to another level by diminishing players and attempting to belittle forum members although you are the closet troll. Your 45 years old, most likely a black man who thinks he is to educated for anyone and everything. You have to be right all the time even though your wrong most. You were probably dropped as a child, parents hated you etc etc. So you go on a Raider forum from your closet and talk smack over the internet to people you have no clue about. You talk about a lot of fat jokes well guess what i like being big. I rather be big than anorexic/bulimic which you probably are. Maybe you starve yourself. Maybe you were made fun of as a little kid for having your bones pop out of your skin and looking wierd. Maybe you weren't the typical "black" man. Your ashamed of your culture and/or heritage so you hide from your closet. I wonder what your father was thinking when he shot the millernation sperm. He probablly wasn't. Your father probaly wasn't even in your life which is a common trait in a lot of African American cultures which is unfortunately sad but true, so you hide your image you hide who you really are. Get a clue dude. Your words don't mean shit to me. Keep saying what you say because at the end of the day you make yourself look like 45 year old retarded man trying to act smart. In reality your a dumbass and a waste of sperm.

--- End quote ---

You past big, your bigger heading for biggest.   I don't sweat the black racial stereotype U used because I know why Hispanic men hate black men.  I'n not anorexic but I'm not shape like parenthesis like you are ( ).  No one call you fat but you know you are a fat fucker.  You are a unhealthy obese person.  Can you truly tell the forum your doctor didn't tell you that you were vastly overweight.  If not, you have a shitty doctor.  You truly need to have your cholesterol levels and blood sugar checked among other things.  You remind me of a guy I saw in target about your size asking the target employee where the muscle milk was.  He needed a muscle vodka.  I haven't trash talked the time either.   I didn't see you bitching when Jamarcas Russell was being belittled.  Yeah he sucked but according to your hefty logic, as a raider player he shouldn't have been belittled.  I know for sure you don't live in a closet because you wouldn't fit. 

Now lets look at this comment "Your father probaly wasn't even in your life which is a common trait in a lot of African American cultures which is unfortunately sad but true"   You truly need to rise about the ignorance but with your girth you usually sink to the bottom.  Now will anyone on this forum condemn this comment?  Of course not.  Yet you pay good money to watch those you have a bias against.  Fatso, when the players get back to work and since you attend workouts be sure to relay your thoughts about African-american males to some of the black players

HELLRAIDER:

--- Quote from: oklandraida84 on March 23, 2011, 09:20:31 PM ---No one calls me fat millerdouche. So i can care less what you say. Yes i did say the Raider Nation is built up of all races, however you live in a closet and at 45 you seem to be ashamed of who you are. Your race doesn't matter to me i was just curious. I was curious because your a disgrace to that race whatever it may be. If i had to guess i would say black. Your most likely black MILLERTWAT. Your afraid of the image of the black man. I'm sure your one of the guys who would be racist against his own kind. Similar to how you claim your a Raider fan yet talk trash about the team you say you like? Being critical about your team is different. You however take it to another level by diminishing players and attempting to belittle forum members although you are the closet troll. Your 45 years old, most likely a black man who thinks he is to educated for anyone and everything. You have to be right all the time even though your wrong most. You were probably dropped as a child, parents hated you etc etc. So you go on a Raider forum from your closet and talk smack over the internet to people you have no clue about. You talk about a lot of fat jokes well guess what i like being big. I rather be big than anorexic/bulimic which you probably are. Maybe you starve yourself. Maybe you were made fun of as a little kid for having your bones pop out of your skin and looking wierd. Maybe you weren't the typical "black" man. Your ashamed of your culture and/or heritage so you hide from your closet. I wonder what your father was thinking when he shot the millernation sperm. He probablly wasn't. Your father probaly wasn't even in your life which is a common trait in a lot of African American cultures which is unfortunately sad but true, so you hide your image you hide who you really are. Get a clue dude. Your words don't mean shit to me. Keep saying what you say because at the end of the day you make yourself look like 45 year old retarded man trying to act smart. In reality your a dumbass and a waste of sperm.

--- End quote ---
Wow.......GAME,SET,MATCH..................................................................... :o

oklandraida84:
No one calls me fat millerdouche. So i can care less what you say. Yes i did say the Raider Nation is built up of all races, however you live in a closet and at 45 you seem to be ashamed of who you are. Your race doesn't matter to me i was just curious. I was curious because your a disgrace to that race whatever it may be. If i had to guess i would say black. Your most likely black MILLERTWAT. Your afraid of the image of the black man. I'm sure your one of the guys who would be racist against his own kind. Similar to how you claim your a Raider fan yet talk trash about the team you say you like? Being critical about your team is different. You however take it to another level by diminishing players and attempting to belittle forum members although you are the closet troll. Your 45 years old, most likely a black man who thinks he is to educated for anyone and everything. You have to be right all the time even though your wrong most. You were probably dropped as a child, parents hated you etc etc. So you go on a Raider forum from your closet and talk smack over the internet to people you have no clue about. You talk about a lot of fat jokes well guess what i like being big. I rather be big than anorexic/bulimic which you probably are. Maybe you starve yourself. Maybe you were made fun of as a little kid for having your bones pop out of your skin and looking wierd. Maybe you weren't the typical "black" man. Your ashamed of your culture and/or heritage so you hide from your closet. I wonder what your father was thinking when he shot the millernation sperm. He probablly wasn't. Your father probaly wasn't even in your life which is a common trait in a lot of African American cultures which is unfortunately sad but true, so you hide your image you hide who you really are. Get a clue dude. Your words don't mean shit to me. Keep saying what you say because at the end of the day you make yourself look like 45 year old retarded man trying to act smart. In reality your a dumbass and a waste of sperm.

Wu-Tang Hokie Raider:
there is no football...so let's fight...it's fun...internet drama up in this bitch

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version