RAIDERS TALK BOARDS > Raiders and NFL Talk

RAIDERS PLAYERS (Trades, Cuts, Injuries, Rumors, etc.)

<< < (191/222) > >>

oklandraida84:
It got out of hand because Millerpussy gets to much sand in his vagina. I don't hate blacks you pulled a mexican stereotype so did I. I don't say a word to him and he tries to talk shit so I dish it back. So I'm assuming you are black? Right? you are ashamed of your own race? To bad. Hahaha ignorance? Really? Do you read the shit you say??? I don't fit in a closet? Hahahaha you don't fit in anything you anorexic fuck. I call out players when they bad and praise when they do good. I again don't take it to the extreme you do. Someone who isn't a fan would say shit the way you say it. Let me worry about my health problems hahahahaahahah damn your so pathetic. It's comedy like I've said before and ill say it again pure entertainment. As long as millerpiss pulls personal attacks I won't stay quiet.

Matty Raider:

--- Quote from: Millernation on March 24, 2011, 08:49:53 PM ---
--- Quote from: RAIDER MIKE on March 24, 2011, 08:19:29 PM ---
--- Quote from: Millernation on March 24, 2011, 07:59:14 PM ---
--- Quote from: HELLRAIDER on March 24, 2011, 02:33:21 AM ---Wow.......GAME,SET,MATCH..................................................................... :o

--- End quote ---

fuck u, fuck pinhead, fuck texas, fuck your secession wanting governor, fuck your guns, fuck your masks, fuck heavy metal, fuck your revisionist text books, fuck hockey, fuck the devel, fuck hell.  Cause my president is black and my explorer is blue

--- End quote ---
WOAH!!!!....I've been out of the loop for a awhile but DAMN!...how'd this get so ugly?.....Juan making racial statements....Millernation doing the same or worse....hey guys my opinion we all are a family....some people can't handle other family members some can....but at least maintain the high intelligence level we collectively have built on this forum in regards too Raider football....let's have arguments about Football...not personal attacks...personal attacks are desperation to prove your point....let's see everyone flex their football knowledge muscles and experience and settle our differences thru  seeing who more convincing....not personal insults...cause I could care less who's fat,black,Mexican,stupid,homeless, etc is so fucking irrelevant!...so let's collectively get along.... like the fucking Owners and Players in the NFL should be doing!

--- End quote ---

It got ugly because there are forum members who don't respect the opinions of others that differ from theirs so they have to start questioning their fandom, where they live, yada, yada, yada.  If you're not with them you are against them mentality

the hellraider thing was a scene from a boondocks episode

--- End quote ---

So much for a call for civility...

RAIDERNITEMARE:

--- Quote from: HELLRAIDER on March 24, 2011, 02:33:21 AM ---Wow.......GAME,SET,MATCH..................................................................... :o

--- End quote ---

fuck u, fuck pinhead, fuck texas, fuck your secession wanting governor, fuck your guns, fuck your masks, fuck heavy metal, fuck your revisionist text books, fuck hockey, fuck the devel, fuck hell.  Cause my president is black and my explorer is blue

--- End quote ---
WOW....NOW THAT DESERVES A GOOD ASSSSSSSS KICKIN....lol....ITS SO EASY TO SAY IT BEHIND A COMPUTER...LMFAO :o :o

Millernation:

--- Quote from: RAIDER MIKE on March 24, 2011, 08:19:29 PM ---

--- End quote ---

fuck u, fuck pinhead, fuck texas, fuck your secession wanting governor, fuck your guns, fuck your masks, fuck heavy metal, fuck your revisionist text books, fuck hockey, fuck the devel, fuck hell.  Cause my president is black and my explorer is blue

--- End quote ---
WOAH!!!!....I've been out of the loop for a awhile but DAMN!...how'd this get so ugly?.....Juan making racial statements....Millernation doing the same or worse....hey guys my opinion we all are a family....some people can't handle other family members some can....but at least maintain the high intelligence level we collectively have built on this forum in regards too Raider football....let's have arguments about Football...not personal attacks...personal attacks are desperation to prove your point....let's see everyone flex their football knowledge muscles and experience and settle our differences thru  seeing who more convincing....not personal insults...cause I could care less who's fat,black,Mexican,stupid,homeless, etc is so fucking irrelevant!...so let's collectively get along.... like the fucking Owners and Players in the NFL should be doing!

--- End quote ---

It got ugly because there are forum members who don't respect the opinions of others that differ from theirs so they have to start questioning their fandom, where they live, yada, yada, yada.  If you're not with them you are against them mentality

the hellraider thing was a scene from a boondocks episode

Millernation:

--- End quote ---

fuck u, fuck pinhead, fuck texas, fuck your secession wanting governor, fuck your guns, fuck your masks, fuck heavy metal, fuck your revisionist text books, fuck hockey, fuck the devel, fuck hell.  Cause my president is black and my explorer is blue

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version