RAIDERS TALK BOARDS > Raiders and NFL Talk

RAIDERS PLAYERS (Trades, Cuts, Injuries, Rumors, etc.)

<< < (195/221) > >>

raidersully:

--- Quote from: Millernation on March 21, 2011, 07:57:40 PM ---So it's all good with raider fans are stereotyped as  mexican thugs

--- End quote ---

Yep that is what we all said. I mean no where is there evidence of that. But it's your story, so tell it how you like.

By the way. Who said anything about Mexicans? Wait are you saying that all Mexicans are thugs? Some one said thug and you assumed they meant Mexican? Or is it because you hate Mexicans? That's it right? You are probably a person who supports the crazy right-wing ditto heads that occupy the border and think Arizona has it right in carding all brown people. That's it isn't it?!?!?!?!

See I can play your slippery slope game, take your words out of context, and accuse you of things your not too.

Millernation:
So it's all good with raider fans are stereotyped as  mexican thugs

Revolutionary Raider:

--- Quote from: Raidersully on March 21, 2011, 07:04:26 PM ---
--- Quote from: Millernation on March 21, 2011, 03:44:18 PM ---So stereotypes are a good thing?  Must be good to be ignorant
--- End quote ---

Look out every body it is the slippery slope guy again. Every statement taken to it's extreme. At least you are consistent.

And speaking of ignorance. You are the only one who doesn't understand the sarcasm in his statement. Now that is ignorant.

--- End quote ---

I think he just discovered the word ignorant on Wikipedia and wants to use it as much as possible.

raidersully:

--- Quote from: Millernation on March 21, 2011, 03:44:18 PM ---So stereotypes are a good thing?  Must be good to be ignorant
--- End quote ---

Look out every body it is the slippery slope guy again. Every statement taken to it's extreme. At least you are consistent.

And speaking of ignorance. You are the only one who doesn't understand the sarcasm in his statement. Now that is ignorant.

HELLRAIDER:

--- Quote from: Millernation on March 21, 2011, 03:44:18 PM ---
--- Quote from: RAIDERNITEMARE on March 18, 2011, 04:19:16 PM ---
--- Quote from: HELLRAIDER on March 18, 2011, 02:17:50 PM ---
--- Quote from: Millernation on March 18, 2011, 11:51:17 AM ---
--- Quote from: RAIDERNITEMARE on March 18, 2011, 01:45:44 AM ---
--- Quote from: NCRaider on March 17, 2011, 10:19:44 PM ---Raiders OL Henderson arrested on gun charge.....I don't get it. You have a gun....cool....why not get the correct permit?

http://www.csnbayarea.com/03/17/11/Raiders-OL-Henderson-arrested-on-gun-cha/mobile_landing.html?blockID=443234&feedID=2801

--- End quote ---
JUST ANOTHER WANNA BE GANGSTA TRYING TO ACT HARD....MARIO HENDERSON, WITH ALL THE CHEDDAR llYOU MAKE YOU COULD BUY LOTS OF GUNS, LEGALLY TOO...MUTHAFUCKA YOU PLAY FOOTBALL STOP FRONTIN......IDIOT!.... 8) 8)

--- End quote ---

Where does it say in the article he was trying to be a gangsta?  Impala, according to another poster here, they all drive escalades

--- End quote ---
Are you the public defender for anyone who makes a comment or a generalization........I think everyone knows that most professional athletes drive expensive cars..........it was a generalization.....you are the only one who had a problem with the comment or ever has a problem with just about any stereotypical comment.............................. :o

--- End quote ---
Dont take it too literally you ASSSS CLOWN(millernation).....Thanks HELLRAIDER explaining to him what I meant....lol ;)

--- End quote ---

So stereotypes are a good thing?  Must be good to be ignorant

--- End quote ---
You take things to heart way too much..........................its all in fun........stereotypes are not  great but this is a football forum......not real life...................................... :o 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version