Author Topic: RAIDERS PLAYERS (Trades, Cuts, Injuries, Rumors, etc.)  (Read 100320 times)

Offline RAIDERNITEMARE

• Rookie Member
  • PRIDE AND POISE!
Re: Raiders Players
« Reply #154 on: March 24, 2011, 04:14:43 PM »
Wow.......GAME,SET,MATCH..................................................................... :o

fuck u, fuck pinhead, fuck texas, fuck your secession wanting governor, fuck your guns, fuck your masks, fuck heavy metal, fuck your revisionist text books, fuck hockey, fuck the devel, fuck hell.  Cause my president is black and my explorer is blue
WOW....NOW THAT DESERVES A GOOD ASSSSSSSS KICKIN....lol....ITS SO EASY TO SAY IT BEHIND A COMPUTER...LMFAO :o :o
Heaven doesn't want me..... and Hell is afraid I might take over. " RAIDER FOR LIFE!"

Offline Millernation

• millernation
« Reply #153 on: March 24, 2011, 03:49:53 PM »
Wow.......GAME,SET,MATCH..................................................................... :o

fuck u, fuck pinhead, fuck texas, fuck your secession wanting governor, fuck your guns, fuck your masks, fuck heavy metal, fuck your revisionist text books, fuck hockey, fuck the devel, fuck hell.  Cause my president is black and my explorer is blue
WOAH!!!!....I've been out of the loop for a awhile but DAMN!...how'd this get so ugly?.....Juan making racial statements....Millernation doing the same or worse....hey guys my opinion we all are a family....some people can't handle other family members some can....but at least maintain the high intelligence level we collectively have built on this forum in regards too Raider football....let's have arguments about Football...not personal attacks...personal attacks are desperation to prove your point....let's see everyone flex their football knowledge muscles and experience and settle our differences thru  seeing who more convincing....not personal insults...cause I could care less who's fat,black,Mexican,stupid,homeless, etc is so fucking irrelevant!...so let's collectively get along.... like the fucking Owners and Players in the NFL should be doing!

It got ugly because there are forum members who don't respect the opinions of others that differ from theirs so they have to start questioning their fandom, where they live, yada, yada, yada.  If you're not with them you are against them mentality

the hellraider thing was a scene from a boondocks episode
« Last Edit: March 26, 2011, 02:13:03 PM by Randy »

Offline Millernation

• millernation
« Reply #152 on: March 24, 2011, 02:59:14 PM »

fuck u, fuck pinhead, fuck texas, fuck your secession wanting governor, fuck your guns, fuck your masks, fuck heavy metal, fuck your revisionist text books, fuck hockey, fuck the devel, fuck hell.  Cause my president is black and my explorer is blue

Offline Millernation

• millernation
« Reply #151 on: March 24, 2011, 02:55:34 PM »
No one calls me fat millerdouche. So i can care less what you say. Yes i did say the Raider Nation is built up of all races, however you live in a closet and at 45 you seem to be ashamed of who you are. Your race doesn't matter to me i was just curious. I was curious because your a disgrace to that race whatever it may be. If i had to guess i would say black. Your most likely black MILLERTWAT. Your afraid of the image of the black man. I'm sure your one of the guys who would be racist against his own kind. Similar to how you claim your a Raider fan yet talk trash about the team you say you like? Being critical about your team is different. You however take it to another level by diminishing players and attempting to belittle forum members although you are the closet troll. Your 45 years old, most likely a black man who thinks he is to educated for anyone and everything. You have to be right all the time even though your wrong most. You were probably dropped as a child, parents hated you etc etc. So you go on a Raider forum from your closet and talk smack over the internet to people you have no clue about. You talk about a lot of fat jokes well guess what i like being big. I rather be big than anorexic/bulimic which you probably are. Maybe you starve yourself. Maybe you were made fun of as a little kid for having your bones pop out of your skin and looking wierd. Maybe you weren't the typical "black" man. Your ashamed of your culture and/or heritage so you hide from your closet. I wonder what your father was thinking when he shot the millernation sperm. He probablly wasn't. Your father probaly wasn't even in your life which is a common trait in a lot of African American cultures which is unfortunately sad but true, so you hide your image you hide who you really are. Get a clue dude. Your words don't mean shit to me. Keep saying what you say because at the end of the day you make yourself look like 45 year old retarded man trying to act smart. In reality your a dumbass and a waste of sperm.

You past big, your bigger heading for biggest.   I don't sweat the black racial stereotype U used because I know why Hispanic men hate black men.  I'n not anorexic but I'm not shape like parenthesis like you are ( ).  No one call you fat but you know you are a fat fucker.  You are a unhealthy obese person.  Can you truly tell the forum your doctor didn't tell you that you were vastly overweight.  If not, you have a shitty doctor.  You truly need to have your cholesterol levels and blood sugar checked among other things.  You remind me of a guy I saw in target about your size asking the target employee where the muscle milk was.  He needed a muscle vodka.  I haven't trash talked the time either.   I didn't see you bitching when Jamarcas Russell was being belittled.  Yeah he sucked but according to your hefty logic, as a raider player he shouldn't have been belittled.  I know for sure you don't live in a closet because you wouldn't fit. 

Now lets look at this comment "Your father probaly wasn't even in your life which is a common trait in a lot of African American cultures which is unfortunately sad but true"   You truly need to rise about the ignorance but with your girth you usually sink to the bottom.  Now will anyone on this forum condemn this comment?  Of course not.  Yet you pay good money to watch those you have a bias against.  Fatso, when the players get back to work and since you attend workouts be sure to relay your thoughts about African-american males to some of the black players

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #150 on: March 23, 2011, 09:33:21 PM »
No one calls me fat millerdouche. So i can care less what you say. Yes i did say the Raider Nation is built up of all races, however you live in a closet and at 45 you seem to be ashamed of who you are. Your race doesn't matter to me i was just curious. I was curious because your a disgrace to that race whatever it may be. If i had to guess i would say black. Your most likely black MILLERTWAT. Your afraid of the image of the black man. I'm sure your one of the guys who would be racist against his own kind. Similar to how you claim your a Raider fan yet talk trash about the team you say you like? Being critical about your team is different. You however take it to another level by diminishing players and attempting to belittle forum members although you are the closet troll. Your 45 years old, most likely a black man who thinks he is to educated for anyone and everything. You have to be right all the time even though your wrong most. You were probably dropped as a child, parents hated you etc etc. So you go on a Raider forum from your closet and talk smack over the internet to people you have no clue about. You talk about a lot of fat jokes well guess what i like being big. I rather be big than anorexic/bulimic which you probably are. Maybe you starve yourself. Maybe you were made fun of as a little kid for having your bones pop out of your skin and looking wierd. Maybe you weren't the typical "black" man. Your ashamed of your culture and/or heritage so you hide from your closet. I wonder what your father was thinking when he shot the millernation sperm. He probablly wasn't. Your father probaly wasn't even in your life which is a common trait in a lot of African American cultures which is unfortunately sad but true, so you hide your image you hide who you really are. Get a clue dude. Your words don't mean shit to me. Keep saying what you say because at the end of the day you make yourself look like 45 year old retarded man trying to act smart. In reality your a dumbass and a waste of sperm.

Offline oklandraida84

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #149 on: March 23, 2011, 09:20:31 PM »

Offline Wu-Tang Hokie Raider

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #148 on: March 23, 2011, 09:17:14 PM »
there is no football...so let's fight...it's fun...internet drama up in this bitch
Stuck to your ass like a Victoria's Secret wedgie...

raidersully

« Reply #147 on: March 23, 2011, 09:17:09 PM »
I don't run from bullies.  Maybe if you ignore me I will go away

This statement further proves my point. And proves what everyone here believes about you. You are only a troll here to cause problems. You really need a life.

Offline Matty Raider

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #146 on: March 23, 2011, 08:32:14 PM »
Damn...we gotta get some football....I log onto the site to get some Raider news and all it is a dick measuring contest. 

Enough already fellas...
People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
- George Orwell

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #145 on: March 23, 2011, 08:27:52 PM »
and...millernation, send some money to the podcast

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #144 on: March 23, 2011, 08:26:31 PM »
No one is going to see your comments and take the good from it, as you always have to instigate someone or something. You can't just stop with an educated post. For instance at the end of what you just said you just had to put RaiderSilly at the end? Dude seriously get a clue. Your not a Raider fan. You hate the Raider image. You hate most Raider fans. You think Jack Tatum is a dirty player (still). Explain the Raider in that? Please explain? You love pulling personal attacks, as you have seen photos or videos of people who are on this forum. Which is fine just makes me wonder why you haven't showed your face? Maybe your some small anorexic fuck that is just to embarrassed to show who you really are. No one here likes who you are or what you represent, so why continue to come to forum where your clearly not welcome? Funny thing is you come up with these fat jokes or these racial Mexican comments but what race are you? You to much of a closet troll to say that to? I have said it once i will say it again. YOUR EITHER WITH THE RAIDER NATION OR AGAINST IT and clearly we see where you stand.

U want people to stop calling you fat, lose some weight.  Stop being selfish, think about your family because all that weight you carry is not healthy. You are a prime diabetes candidate.  Being a fan doesn't mean you can't criticize the team or any players.  How can U be the judge of who a raider fan is?  I don't hate the raider image, I dislike the stereotype.  Not all raider fans are ignorant thugs who only look to intimidate others.  There is no embarrassment.  I just don't feel to gloss myself.  What difference does my race make?  Raider fans come in all colors right?  your against raider nation or against it comment is so juvenile.   What are you the emperor in star wars?  Here is a line you may understand "Only a Sith speaks in absolutes".  It's not life or death.  Why do fans take this shit more serious than the players?

you talk about other people's comments being juvenile, yet the beginning of your post is picking on overweight people...

Offline Millernation

• millernation
« Reply #143 on: March 23, 2011, 07:37:21 PM »
I don't run from bullies.  Maybe if you ignore me I will go away

raidersully

« Reply #142 on: March 23, 2011, 06:59:03 PM »
Where I'm from raider fans are stereotyped as mexican thugs.  When I tell someone I am a raider fan, they typically go for the
1.  "I didn't know you were ever in jail"
2.  "You better hurry up and get your green card"
3.  "Please don't hurt me"
4.  "Where is your bandana"
5.  "Do you where your zoot suit to the games

It didn't use to be that way in the 70's.  Then the raiders moved to L.A. and going to a game became a survival game experience.  There were lots of violent incidents.  the media seemed to deem young Hispanic men as the main problem. 

Don't worry Wu-Tang.  I'm a raider fan.  I'm just not a sheep which is hard for other to handle.  According to the council here, I live in a basementl, have homosexual tendencies, supports the crazy right-wing ditto heads that occupy the border and think Arizona has it right in carding all brown people, a liar,  blah, blah, blah.  It's not about stirring up shit when I challenge what I see as stupid or ignorant comments.  When my comments are deemed stupid or ignorant others don't seem to mind saying so.  Which is all good with me.   Now waiting for psycho-babble from RaiderSilly

I see. When I call you at your game you then play the victim. As I said before. At least you're consistent. Just like taking my comments about your supposed political affiliation out of context. Boy, for not caring what people say about you, you sure spend a lot of time defending yourself to the people you don't care about.

And to answer the question as to why he won't leave. Because you see he thinks he is winning in all this. It gives him some sense of pride. By leaving the forum he is giving us what we want. No way he is going to do this. So rather than have some self pride and leave here with his head held high knowing that staying in a place where you are unwanted shows such little self esteem that it is pathetic. He would rather dig in his heels and stick around. It's sad really. But if he is willing to stick around and take it. I am happy to dish it out. Not that he cares of course. Now waiting for Milernation's reply chalk full of grammatical errors and pathetic ramblings.

Offline Millernation

• millernation
« Reply #141 on: March 23, 2011, 03:41:12 PM »
No one is going to see your comments and take the good from it, as you always have to instigate someone or something. You can't just stop with an educated post. For instance at the end of what you just said you just had to put RaiderSilly at the end? Dude seriously get a clue. Your not a Raider fan. You hate the Raider image. You hate most Raider fans. You think Jack Tatum is a dirty player (still). Explain the Raider in that? Please explain? You love pulling personal attacks, as you have seen photos or videos of people who are on this forum. Which is fine just makes me wonder why you haven't showed your face? Maybe your some small anorexic fuck that is just to embarrassed to show who you really are. No one here likes who you are or what you represent, so why continue to come to forum where your clearly not welcome? Funny thing is you come up with these fat jokes or these racial Mexican comments but what race are you? You to much of a closet troll to say that to? I have said it once i will say it again. YOUR EITHER WITH THE RAIDER NATION OR AGAINST IT and clearly we see where you stand.

U want people to stop calling you fat, lose some weight.  Stop being selfish, think about your family because all that weight you carry is not healthy. You are a prime diabetes candidate.  Being a fan doesn't mean you can't criticize the team or any players.  How can U be the judge of who a raider fan is?  I don't hate the raider image, I dislike the stereotype.  Not all raider fans are ignorant thugs who only look to intimidate others.  There is no embarrassment.  I just don't feel to gloss myself.  What difference does my race make?  Raider fans come in all colors right?  your against raider nation or against it comment is so juvenile.   What are you the emperor in star wars?  Here is a line you may understand "Only a Sith speaks in absolutes".  It's not life or death.  Why do fans take this shit more serious than the players?

Offline oklandraida84

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #140 on: March 23, 2011, 12:10:37 PM »

Offline Millernation

• millernation
« Reply #139 on: March 23, 2011, 11:41:20 AM »
im not saying that all mexicans are thugs...or all thugs are raiders fan...or all mexicans are raiders fans...

but there are a lot of mexican thug raiders fans, its not like that stereotype was just pulled out of thin air...

my question is, why is this a bad thing, and why is there an argument...the raiders have a lot of hispanic fans in general...im willing to bet that more than most NFL franchises...that is just circumstance of location/region thing rather than a stereotype thing...so, who cares?...hispanic people make up a huge part of this country...i wish they were ALL raiders fans, thug or computer programmer...who gives a shit...lets talk about something that matters...

and millernation, im gonna start calling you MR. DEVIL'S ADVOCATE...you love to stir shit up...how bout a little solidarity here, in the words of one mr. pink

but i still love you millernation, unless you are a fake raiders fan plant as so many claim...and if you are a plant, i think you need to find some new hobbies

hate on me haters, peace

Where I'm from raider fans are stereotyped as mexican thugs.  When I tell someone I am a raider fan, they typically go for the
1.  "I didn't know you were ever in jail"
2.  "You better hurry up and get your green card"
3.  "Please don't hurt me"
4.  "Where is your bandana"
5.  "Do you where your zoot suit to the games

It didn't use to be that way in the 70's.  Then the raiders moved to L.A. and going to a game became a survival game experience.  There were lots of violent incidents.  the media seemed to deem young Hispanic men as the main problem. 

Don't worry Wu-Tang.  I'm a raider fan.  I'm just not a sheep which is hard for other to handle.  According to the council here, I live in a basementl, have homosexual tendencies, supports the crazy right-wing ditto heads that occupy the border and think Arizona has it right in carding all brown people, a liar,  blah, blah, blah.  It's not about stirring up shit when I challenge what I see as stupid or ignorant comments.  When my comments are deemed stupid or ignorant others don't seem to mind saying so.  Which is all good with me.   Now waiting for psycho-babble from RaiderSilly

Offline RAIDERNITEMARE

• Rookie Member
  • PRIDE AND POISE!
« Reply #138 on: March 23, 2011, 04:40:30 AM »
im not saying that all mexicans are thugs...or all thugs are raiders fan...or all mexicans are raiders fans...

but there are a lot of mexican thug raiders fans, its not like that stereotype was just pulled out of thin air...

my question is, why is this a bad thing, and why is there an argument...the raiders have a lot of hispanic fans in general...im willing to bet that more than most NFL franchises...that is just circumstance of location/region thing rather than a stereotype thing...so, who cares?...hispanic people make up a huge part of this country...i wish they were ALL raiders fans, thug or computer programmer...who gives a shit...lets talk about something that matters...

and millernation, im gonna start calling you MR. DEVIL'S ADVOCATE...you love to stir shit up...how bout a little solidarity here, in the words of one mr. pink

but i still love you millernation, unless you are a fake raiders fan plant as so many claim...and if you are a plant, i think you need to find some new hobbies

hate on me haters, peace
And as he is also known as Bronco Billy..... :o
Heaven doesn't want me..... and Hell is afraid I might take over. " RAIDER FOR LIFE!"

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #137 on: March 23, 2011, 02:19:35 AM »

hate on me haters, peace

Offline Revolutionary Raider

• Rookie Member
  • Positive thinking is powerful magic.
« Reply #136 on: March 22, 2011, 01:13:47 AM »
So it's all good with raider fans are stereotyped as  mexican thugs

Who cares what anyone says?
Haters goin' hate regardless.

Offline oklandraida84

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #135 on: March 21, 2011, 10:50:15 PM »
@RaiderSully that's hilarious!!!

raidersully

So stereotypes are a good thing?  Must be good to be ignorant

Look out every body it is the slippery slope guy again. Every statement taken to it's extreme. At least you are consistent.

And speaking of ignorance. You are the only one who doesn't understand the sarcasm in his statement. Now that is ignorant.

I think he just discovered the word ignorant on Wikipedia and wants to use it as much as possible.

LOL. That or it's part of his word of the day calendar.

raidersully

« Reply #133 on: March 21, 2011, 10:31:56 PM »

Yep that is what we all said. I mean no where is there evidence of that. But it's your story, so tell it how you like.

By the way. Who said anything about Mexicans? Wait are you saying that all Mexicans are thugs? Some one said thug and you assumed they meant Mexican? Or is it because you hate Mexicans? That's it right? You are probably a person who supports the crazy right-wing ditto heads that occupy the border and think Arizona has it right in carding all brown people. That's it isn't it?!?!?!?!

See I can play your slippery slope game, take your words out of context, and accuse you of things your not too.

Offline Millernation

• millernation
« Reply #132 on: March 21, 2011, 07:57:40 PM »

Offline Revolutionary Raider

• Rookie Member
  • Positive thinking is powerful magic.

Look out every body it is the slippery slope guy again. Every statement taken to it's extreme. At least you are consistent.

And speaking of ignorance. You are the only one who doesn't understand the sarcasm in his statement. Now that is ignorant.

I think he just discovered the word ignorant on Wikipedia and wants to use it as much as possible.

raidersully

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
Raiders OL Henderson arrested on gun charge.....I don't get it. You have a gun....cool....why not get the correct permit?

http://www.csnbayarea.com/03/17/11/Raiders-OL-Henderson-arrested-on-gun-cha/mobile_landing.html?blockID=443234&feedID=2801

JUST ANOTHER WANNA BE GANGSTA TRYING TO ACT HARD....MARIO HENDERSON, WITH ALL THE CHEDDAR llYOU MAKE YOU COULD BUY LOTS OF GUNS, LEGALLY TOO...MUTHAFUCKA YOU PLAY FOOTBALL STOP FRONTIN......IDIOT!.... 8) 8)

Where does it say in the article he was trying to be a gangsta?  Impala, according to another poster here, they all drive escalades
Are you the public defender for anyone who makes a comment or a generalization........I think everyone knows that most professional athletes drive expensive cars..........it was a generalization.....you are the only one who had a problem with the comment or ever has a problem with just about any stereotypical comment.............................. :o
Dont take it too literally you ASSSS CLOWN(millernation).....Thanks HELLRAIDER explaining to him what I meant....lol ;)

So stereotypes are a good thing?  Must be good to be ignorant
You take things to heart way too much..........................its all in fun........stereotypes are not  great but this is a football forum......not real life...................................... :o 
« Last Edit: March 21, 2011, 04:40:11 PM by HELLRAIDER »

Offline Millernation

• millernation
Raiders OL Henderson arrested on gun charge.....I don't get it. You have a gun....cool....why not get the correct permit?

http://www.csnbayarea.com/03/17/11/Raiders-OL-Henderson-arrested-on-gun-cha/mobile_landing.html?blockID=443234&feedID=2801

JUST ANOTHER WANNA BE GANGSTA TRYING TO ACT HARD....MARIO HENDERSON, WITH ALL THE CHEDDAR llYOU MAKE YOU COULD BUY LOTS OF GUNS, LEGALLY TOO...MUTHAFUCKA YOU PLAY FOOTBALL STOP FRONTIN......IDIOT!.... 8) 8)

Where does it say in the article he was trying to be a gangsta?  Impala, according to another poster here, they all drive escalades
Are you the public defender for anyone who makes a comment or a generalization........I think everyone knows that most professional athletes drive expensive cars..........it was a generalization.....you are the only one who had a problem with the comment or ever has a problem with just about any stereotypical comment.............................. :o
Dont take it too literally you ASSSS CLOWN(millernation).....Thanks HELLRAIDER explaining to him what I meant....lol ;)

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #127 on: March 19, 2011, 06:19:00 PM »
Kwame Harris..........another stupid pickup........thank god he is gone.............. :o

Offline Tokai Raider

« Reply #126 on: March 19, 2011, 02:44:13 PM »
Not even the UFL wants Kwame Harris. What a joke of a football player. I remember this horrid memory of Kwame Harris just as if it were yesterday. It was a Thursday night game against the Chargeless with JaDummy as our QB and Kwame Harris blocking his blind side (oh the horror). The Raiders come out of there break walk to the line and get in there stances. About 5 seconds later Kwame Harris back pedals while no one else is moving? No one moved but him. Not a single player on the Chargers defense. Not a single player on the Raiders offense other than (KWAME HARRIS GREGS VOICE) Then Kwame puts his hands on his head flags fly everywhere. Referee:False Start #77 Offense. Kwame Harris is a lineman version of JaCHERRIOS.

if anyone was to protect jawalrus's backside, it should have been kwame harris. my only complaint was that he did too good a job of it. the raiders would have been better off putting no one in that position, so russell could have been taken out sooner.

Offline oklandraida84

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #125 on: March 19, 2011, 01:27:04 AM »
Not even the UFL wants Kwame Harris. What a joke of a football player. I remember this horrid memory of Kwame Harris just as if it were yesterday. It was a Thursday night game against the Chargeless with JaDummy as our QB and Kwame Harris blocking his blind side (oh the horror). The Raiders come out of there break walk to the line and get in there stances. About 5 seconds later Kwame Harris back pedals while no one else is moving? No one moved but him. Not a single player on the Chargers defense. Not a single player on the Raiders offense other than (KWAME HARRIS GREGS VOICE) Then Kwame puts his hands on his head flags fly everywhere. Referee:False Start #77 Offense. Kwame Harris is a lineman version of JaCHERRIOS.

Offline Tokai Raider

« Reply #124 on: March 19, 2011, 12:15:35 AM »

So this is now strike two right? First the beating of his woman with a mop handle and now this. Please let this end in his release from the team. He is garbage at RT and seems to be garbage as a person.

No....that was Cornell "Rag Mop" Green who beat his woman with a mop handle.

That's right. I stand corrected. Thank you. I get our shitty OL confused sometimes. Either way cut this dumb ass.

hey i bet kwame harris is available!

raidersully

« Reply #123 on: March 18, 2011, 10:05:10 PM »

So this is now strike two right? First the beating of his woman with a mop handle and now this. Please let this end in his release from the team. He is garbage at RT and seems to be garbage as a person.

That's right. I stand corrected. Thank you. I get our shitty OL confused sometimes. Either way cut this dumb ass.

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
« Reply #122 on: March 18, 2011, 07:07:15 PM »

See Show 232 (Segment #2):

http://www.raidernationpodcast.com/forum/index.php?topic=80.msg3542#msg3542

http://www.raidernationpodcast.com/podcasts/RNP-Show232-2009-03-28.mp3

Note: if you take a listen to that podcast, you'll remember....that's the one where Greg accidently had his good microphone (the one on the mic stand) turned off....and recorded the whole show with the little tiny microphone built into his iMac's display. That's why it sounds like greg is on a telephone answering machine)  :D

At least it's not as bad as the time Greg recorded his entire show with NO microphone on. "The Lost Podcast" as it is known....and Greg says it was one of his best ones! He was ON....(even though his microphone was OFF)  ;D

raidersully

Offline RAIDERNITEMARE

• Rookie Member
  • PRIDE AND POISE!

Where does it say in the article he was trying to be a gangsta?  Impala, according to another poster here, they all drive escalades

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer

JUST ANOTHER WANNA BE GANGSTA TRYING TO ACT HARD....MARIO HENDERSON, WITH ALL THE CHEDDAR YOU MAKE YOU COULD BUY LOTS OF GUNS, LEGALLY TOO...MUTHAFUCKA YOU PLAY FOOTBALL STOP FRONTIN......IDIOT!.... 8) 8)

Offline Millernation

• millernation

JUST ANOTHER WANNA BE GANGSTA TRYING TO ACT HARD....MARIO HENDERSON, WITH ALL THE CHEDDAR YOU MAKE YOU COULD BUY LOTS OF GUNS, LEGALLY TOO...MUTHAFUCKA YOU PLAY FOOTBALL STOP FRONTIN......IDIOT!.... 8) 8)

Offline Matty Raider

• Hall Of Famer
Re: Mario Henderson
« Reply #117 on: March 18, 2011, 10:06:55 AM »
It 's sad to say but so typical nowadays.  What a douche. 
People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
- George Orwell

Offline RAIDERNITEMARE

• Rookie Member
  • PRIDE AND POISE!

Offline NCRaider

• Hall Of Famer
  • 2013 RNP Fantasy League Bridesmaid

« Last Edit: March 18, 2011, 12:10:37 AM by Randy »

Offline NCRaider

• Hall Of Famer
« Last Edit: March 09, 2011, 09:31:31 AM by Randy »

Offline NCRaider

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #113 on: March 08, 2011, 09:29:50 PM »

So that 13 free agents down, and how many to go? Isn't that about half of what we had?

Seems like a day doesn't go by without someone being signed. I wish Nnamdi was on the list but I guess I have to accept the fact that the % of a Nnamdi return isn't likely.

Is it just me or does it not seem odd that the raiders seem like the only team resigning free agents? "coach" Davis has never been a follower and never cares what the others r doing but does it not seem odd?

Offline raider kyle

• Veteran Member
« Reply #112 on: March 08, 2011, 09:27:11 PM »
how many years did kyle boller sign

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
« Reply #111 on: March 08, 2011, 09:18:14 PM »
Raiders have resigned Boller and
Eugene.

Kyle Boller got a slight bump in pay to $1.25 million and will be the primary backup to Jason Campbell.

Hiram Eugene was signed for four years and will make $2 million in 2011, $2.25 in 2012, $2.75 in 2013 and $3.25 in 2014.

The Raiders have now signed or tagged:

Michael Bennett
Daniel Loper
Nick Miller
Rock Cartwright
Stanford Routt
John Henderson
Richard Seymour
Kamerion Wimbley
Samson Satele
Michael Bush
Zach Miller
Hiram Eugene
Kyle Boller

http://m.raiders-blog.com/30171/show/73ee782192689659f153568ea2068f41/

So that 13 free agents down, and how many to go? Isn't that about half of what we had?

Offline NCRaider

• Hall Of Famer
Re: Raiders Players (Raiders resigned Boller and Eugene)
« Reply #110 on: March 08, 2011, 09:13:37 PM »
Raiders have resigned Boller and
Eugene.

Kyle Boller got a slight bump in pay to $1.25 million and will be the primary backup to Jason Campbell.

Hiram Eugene was signed for four years and will make $2 million in 2011, $2.25 in 2012, $2.75 in 2013 and $3.25 in 2014.

The Raiders have now signed or tagged:

Michael Bennett
Daniel Loper
Nick Miller
Rock Cartwright
Stanford Routt
John Henderson
Richard Seymour
Kamerion Wimbley
Samson Satele
Michael Bush
Zach Miller
Hiram Eugene
Kyle Boller

http://m.raiders-blog.com/30171/show/73ee782192689659f153568ea2068f41/
« Last Edit: March 08, 2011, 09:17:27 PM by Randy »

Raider Jake

« Reply #109 on: March 08, 2011, 08:51:14 PM »
o-line next year? LT Veldheer LG Loper C Satele RG Campbell RT Henderson?

That looks about right except the Henderson part.  I would like to see us re-sign Langston Walker. We played well last year and some competition at that spot wouldn't hurt.

Offline NCRaider

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #108 on: March 08, 2011, 07:23:08 PM »
o-line next year? LT Veldheer LG Loper C Satele RG Campbell RT Henderson?

TartanRaider

« Reply #107 on: March 08, 2011, 07:11:55 PM »
I am still torn on the option of us selecting a QB. What's to say we don't end up utter shit this season and get first dibs on Andrew Luck next year? LMAO.  I kid nation, could not help myself.

The late round QB class is not very appealing so i hope we strengthen other areas as I'm sure Jason has a good few years in him!
« Last Edit: March 08, 2011, 09:15:28 PM by Randy »

Raider Jake

Raiders re-sign G Daniel Loper and RB Michael Bennett
« Reply #106 on: March 08, 2011, 03:38:16 PM »
Via National Football Post: Oakland has signed G Daniel Loper to a 2 year contract that will pay him $1.9 million in 2011 and $2.0 million in 2012. Looks like our replacement for Gallery is already here! Loper played well when he was called upon last season so I like that we kept him. Even if he ends up as a back up, he is a good one to have. Michael Bennett's contract is a 1 year for a base salary of $865,000. Another solid back up to have. The guy still moves well despite his age and he is a solid special teamer. A pair of good signings!

« Last Edit: March 08, 2011, 04:53:15 PM by Randy »

Offline NCRaider

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #105 on: March 07, 2011, 08:29:21 PM »
I have been looking at some of the mock drafts for our team and some post that we should draft a QB perhaps this year.

I say no.

Thoughts?
I agree with you. I would hate to see a pick wasted on a QB in rounds 2 through 5 this year.  We have other immediate needs IMO. I don't mind taking a flyer late on someone late that we can develop.  Then again I'm not sure we've really ever developed a young QB draft choice into someone productive regardless of round.
Well, if Gradkowski doesn't end up on the team in 2011, we'll need to pick up a 3rd QB from somewhere. I guess that leaves free agency if we don't draft anyone. Who could we get or should we get in free agency?

I wonder what kind of shape Jeff George is in? ;)  Hey....what about J-Russ? :o
Jeff George would give his left nut for another tryout. Now if he was drinking tigerblood maybe we have a winner. 

« Last Edit: March 07, 2011, 09:35:27 PM by Randy »