Author Topic: RAIDERS PLAYERS (Trades, Cuts, Injuries, Rumors, etc.)  (Read 84255 times)

Offline Raider_D

• Journeyman Member
Re: RAIDERS PLAYERS (Injuries, Trades, Cuts, Rumors, etc)
« Reply #553 on: January 11, 2012, 08:04:17 AM »
I saw in an article today Cartland finnagan could be a possibility to bring in to play opposite of stanford routt what do u guys think?

You know i havent heard from him this year, but i know previous years WRs HATED going against cuz he was nasty rough and they could never get seperation from him. At this point man i wouldnt mind trying anyone...lol. Just gonna depend on what kind of money he is wanting but given how long he has been the Titans he is probably more than likely looking for a fresh start somewhere. They probably wouldnt mind taking some of our WRs for him. they need it...lol

Offline raider kyle

• Veteran Member
« Reply #552 on: January 10, 2012, 08:31:53 PM »
I saw in an article today Cartland finnagan could be a possibility to bring in to play opposite of stanford routt what do u guys think?

Offline Raider Rodney

• Hall Of Famer
  • Just Win Baby!
« Reply #551 on: January 04, 2012, 11:29:01 AM »
Our defense has been horrid all year.  We had a couple of games where the front 4 got good pressure but most they seemed to just disappear.  Our secondary....what really needs to be said....not good.  I'm so disappointed right now but with the front office cleansing underway we should still remain hopeful.  I do think we are on the right track.....been a long fucking track.....

Offline SROTBFM

• Hall Of Famer
  • Inaugural RNP Fantasy Champion - Just Win Baby!!
« Reply #550 on: January 03, 2012, 12:03:27 PM »
Along with my Chad Johnson prediction...Santanio Holmes took a dump on his team the past few games with the culmination of him being benched Sunday....might he be in the Silver & Black???

Don't need either of them. Hue can get production out of this offense. He knows how to run plays which suit his players.

Defense is the issue. Years of drafting db's and all the ones we have left suck. Serious lack of depth at lb and dl - pass rush really suffered without shaughnessey. Big money for wimbley and routt? Wasted. Start over.
I really disagree with you on the D line because we have one of the best front fours i think in the NFL... the lbs need to work on pass defense and we need depht.

You know, that's all I've heard from the analysts all year - "oh, the raiders have a huge front four, they're really good" - well, I don't buy it. Yeah they can make some plays but where's the pressure when we need it? How many times have teams waltzed down the field in the 4th qtr? Where were they when we needed to get in the face of Stafford and Rivers? Just how many times did they jump offsides or line up in the neutral zone all damn year?

Moving wimbley to lb was a mistake and losing shaughnessey to injury hurt but for me the dl is just as culpable as the rest of the D for a horrible year.

Offline raider kyle

• Veteran Member
« Reply #549 on: January 02, 2012, 11:52:38 PM »
Along with my Chad Johnson prediction...Santanio Holmes took a dump on his team the past few games with the culmination of him being benched Sunday....might he be in the Silver & Black???

Don't need either of them. Hue can get production out of this offense. He knows how to run plays which suit his players.

Defense is the issue. Years of drafting db's and all the ones we have left suck. Serious lack of depth at lb and dl - pass rush really suffered without shaughnessey. Big money for wimbley and routt? Wasted. Start over.
I really disagree with you on the D line because we have one of the best front fours i think in the NFL... the lbs need to work on pass defense and we need depht.

Offline SROTBFM

• Hall Of Famer
  • Inaugural RNP Fantasy Champion - Just Win Baby!!
« Reply #548 on: January 02, 2012, 09:17:23 PM »

Offline raider kyle

• Veteran Member
« Reply #547 on: January 02, 2012, 08:57:06 PM »
God damn I hope not chad Johnson is washed up, santio Holmes can kiss my white ass by distracting the jets or wherever he ends up. He is just a distraction that this team doesn't need and can't handle. Honestly I would rather have T.J Doushmanzada.......

Offline Matty Raider

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #546 on: January 02, 2012, 08:12:43 PM »
People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
- George Orwell

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
« Reply #545 on: January 02, 2012, 07:17:03 PM »
They could blow up this whole team at this point I am so pissed.

Whoa....watch that "blow up" term. The Raiders might be listening. They just finally made up with Rich Gannon for using that term.  :'(

http://www.csnbayarea.com/blog/raiders-talk/post/Peace-brokered-between-Gannon-Raiders?blockID=621818&feedID=5885

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/09/26/raiders-relent-on-rich-gannon/

Offline Matty Raider

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #544 on: January 02, 2012, 05:27:09 PM »
I follow Quentin Grooves on twitter and the last week or so his tweets are convincing me that he doesn't want to be back in Oakland maybe beceause he wants to start.... I like him on special teams but not as a starter...... His contract is up.....would u guys be disappointed if he left?

See ya fucker.  If he doesn't want to be here, heard the weather is good in Jacksonville.  Groves sucks.  They could blow up this whole team at this point I am so pissed.
People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
- George Orwell

Offline Matty Raider

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #543 on: January 02, 2012, 05:25:37 PM »
Was just watching the 5 pm Sportscenter here on the east coast......plenty of firings in the NFL.....

WHY IS BRESNAHAN NOT GONE YET >:(
- George Orwell

Offline raider kyle

• Veteran Member
« Reply #542 on: January 02, 2012, 03:09:34 PM »
I follow Quentin Grooves on twitter and the last week or so his tweets are convincing me that he doesn't want to be back in Oakland maybe beceause he wants to start.... I like him on special teams but not as a starter...... His contract is up.....would u guys be disappointed if he left?

Offline Millernation

• millernation
« Reply #541 on: December 29, 2011, 02:09:31 PM »
As good as i thought 85 was over the years, I would not want him as a raider next year.  Though we do need another receiver to complement moore

Offline Matty Raider

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #540 on: December 28, 2011, 05:11:49 PM »
My prediction:

Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson will be a Raider next year....you heard it here first!
- George Orwell

Offline raider kyle

• Veteran Member
« Reply #539 on: December 27, 2011, 01:02:46 AM »
also anyone else know if we get tender picks for nnamdi going to the eagles and miler going to the seacocks????

Offline RaiderNik

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #538 on: December 24, 2011, 05:08:19 PM »
So if SD loses today then there season is over no playoffs? Am i right?

Correct
COYS

Offline raider kyle

• Veteran Member
« Reply #537 on: December 24, 2011, 04:43:05 PM »
So if SD loses today then there season is over no playoffs? Am i right?

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
Raiders’ Chris Johnson will miss the rest of the season
« Reply #536 on: December 18, 2011, 12:08:32 AM »

Offline raider kyle

• Veteran Member
« Reply #535 on: December 17, 2011, 11:02:19 PM »
Well Chris Johnson is done for the year and I know everyone hates on this guy for the Bills game but this could be a possible career ender if he doesnt get back into football after his sisters death.

Nat1969

« Reply #534 on: December 17, 2011, 04:22:27 PM »
RAIDER NATION, support STANFORD ROUTT #26, on his way to PRO BOWL and SUPER BOWL... Vote him in, tell everyone to vote when it starts and meawhile wear the button... http://www.picbadges.com/lets-vote-stanford-routt-raiders-cb-26-to-the-pro-bowl/2211359/ and check out the SUPER BOWL HOTELS http://14sb.com and http://2020Hotels.com . to vote GO here.. http://www.nfl.com/probowl/ballot?pos=CB&optid=622592_02_1_28 , click on DEFENSE then CB and at the bottom left is STANFORD ROUTT, (10 tackles this week-end, WOW), click on STANFORD the at the bottom right click on SUBMIT BALLOT. Do it and REPEAT; you can vote as many times as possible... THANKS for your support!

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
« Reply #533 on: December 16, 2011, 12:14:57 AM »
More Good News from the Silver and Black - Moore back this Sunday

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ycn-10689909

Offline raider kyle

• Veteran Member
« Reply #532 on: December 12, 2011, 10:20:29 PM »
Can anyone really believe that Desomd Brynant has 5.0 sacks and is in fourth place for number of sacks on this team. Also as anyone else noticed Richard Seymour hasnt done shit in tha last four or five weeks.

Offline Millernation

• millernation
Re: McClain
« Reply #531 on: December 04, 2011, 01:32:15 AM »

Oh really Millernation?  Cause there are trees, it is not the hood?  People like you turn a blind eye to shit because it doesn't fit YOUR stereotype of what violence should be.  Gunplay isn't an issue because it's the sticks?  Dude, this guy is a FUCKING IDIOT.  Goodell will hammer him on the smiling photo alone.

Raiders are surging and this guy thinks he can do whatever he wants.  I can't stand guys like this.

How about calling the guy out his piss-poor behavior?

1.  He probably doesn't read this forum so calling his out is pointless
2.  Y state the obvious when other have already made the valid point
3.  NO he is not from the hood.  The HOOD is Innercity, urban.  If he were white, you wouldn't have put the hood.  There is gunplay inside and outside the hood. 

Hellraider is correct.  WTF is he doing outside of cali?  Even if he has a day off, he ass should be at home studying film, reading scouting reports, etc. and yes hood aren't in the fucking forest or have scenery like the backdrop in the picture.  RaiderWS, really, what do u know about the hood except what John Singleton has shown U?

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast

Offline RaiderWildeStyle

• Fantasy Football Commissioner
  • The Autumn Wind
« Reply #526 on: December 03, 2011, 09:51:36 PM »
I agree with MattyRaider in that the Ghetto/Hood doesn't have to be inner city.

But I don't agree with MAttyRaider for calling McClain a Fucking Idiot..

McClains lawyer came out and said his client claims to be innocent... And in todays day and age where everyone is after rich peoples money in civil suits then I tend to think that McClain is innocent until proven otherwise in a court of law.
My problem with the whole thing is that he was not in Cali.........if you were there for a funeral then fine.........but once it is over then get the hell back to Cali..........obviously trouble finds him when he goes to Decatur Alabama....so in my mind you stay  the hell out of there and remove yourself from any possible issues that might arise....................................................................!   Dumbass..........................................................!  I dont make millions of dollars and yet I have never been arrested and certainly plan on keeping it that way.................If you ask me the people who dont have millions of disposable dollars are the ones who would more than likely turn to violence or stupid behavior because they do things to make $$$$$$$$$ the quick and dishonest way..............I dont hear about anyone on this forum being arrested because they act like a fool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Grow  ................up......like HERM EDWARDS said ..................it is a privilege to play in the ..NFL.....not a right!!!!!!

I can only hope he has learned from this situation, is found innocent and turns his life around.

I hope he never steps foot into Dacauter with those troubling friends.. When you leave the hood, you follow the bright light and try n not turn back.

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #525 on: December 03, 2011, 03:35:48 PM »

McClains lawyer came out and said his client claims to be innocent... And in todays day and age where everyone is after rich peoples money in civil suits then I tend to think that McClain is innocent until proven otherwise in a court of law.
My problem with the whole thing is that he was not in Cali.........if you were there for a funeral then fine.........but once it is over then get the hell back to Cali..........obviously trouble finds him when he goes to Decatur Alabama....so in my mind you stay  the hell out of there and remove yourself from any possible issues that might arise....................................................................!   Dumbass..........................................................!  I dont make millions of dollars and yet I have never been arrested and certainly plan on keeping it that way.................If you ask me the people who dont have millions of disposable dollars are the ones who would more than likely turn to violence or stupid behavior because they do things to make $$$$$$$$$ the quick and dishonest way..............I dont hear about anyone on this forum being arrested because they act like a fool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Grow  ................up......like HERM EDWARDS said ..................it is a privilege to play in the ..NFL.....not a right!!!!!!

Offline RaiderWildeStyle

• Fantasy Football Commissioner
  • The Autumn Wind
« Reply #524 on: December 02, 2011, 06:27:25 PM »

Offline Matty Raider

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #523 on: December 02, 2011, 06:04:45 PM »
Smiling while he is getting cuffed...jackass

This is the 2nd gun incident with this guy in the past year.  When will some of these guys ever learn?  Grow the fuck up and leave the hood in your rearview mirror.

Ahhhh, that is NOT THE HOOD.  More like the sticks.  Do U see the trees behind him?  Kill the stereotypes.  WTF is he doing in Alabama anyway?  What fools leaves Cali to go to Alabama?  I know where he is from but it doesn't mean you are bound to it. 

Now, 18 months removed, reports are surfacing that Russell is considering a return to pro football. Russell is reportedly in talks with the Louisiana Swashbucklers of the Professional Indoor Football League.

Read more: JaMarcus Russell considering return to pro football with a indoor football league.  Looks like someone has spent up all his money

Oh really Millernation?  Cause there are trees, it is not the hood?  People like you turn a blind eye to shit because it doesn't fit YOUR stereotype of what violence should be.  Gunplay isn't an issue because it's the sticks?  Dude, this guy is a FUCKING IDIOT.  Goodell will hammer him on the smiling photo alone.

Raiders are surging and this guy thinks he can do whatever he wants.  I can't stand guys like this.

How about calling the guy out his piss-poor behavior? 
- George Orwell

Offline Millernation

• millernation
« Reply #522 on: December 02, 2011, 05:07:21 PM »

This is the 2nd gun incident with this guy in the past year.  When will some of these guys ever learn?  Grow the fuck up and leave the hood in your rearview mirror.

Ahhhh, that is NOT THE HOOD.  More like the sticks.  Do U see the trees behind him?  Kill the stereotypes.  WTF is he doing in Alabama anyway?  What fools leaves Cali to go to Alabama?  I know where he is from but it doesn't mean you are bound to it. 

Now, 18 months removed, reports are surfacing that Russell is considering a return to pro football. Russell is reportedly in talks with the Louisiana Swashbucklers of the Professional Indoor Football League.

Read more: JaMarcus Russell considering return to pro football with a indoor football league.  Looks like someone has spent up all his money

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
Re: McClain arrested in Alabama - allegedly fired gun into air by man's ear
« Reply #521 on: December 02, 2011, 04:35:45 PM »

McClain being handcuffed this morning

That picture is fucking pathetic.  Another high draft pick I really thought had his head on right and would lead our team :(

I can only hope and Pray that he is smiling cuz he knows this is all bull crap and that someone lied to try and get him in trouble when he did nothing. With his lawyer saying he would be cleared of all chargers as well as Coach stating that he is comfortable with the info they have, hopefully that means they guy was lying and probably just has it out for McClain. Again im hoping and Praying for this to be the case
complete fucking idiot.............I wish I had time in my life to do something dumb and not worry about the consequences...........................moron!
« Last Edit: December 02, 2011, 04:48:53 PM by HELLRAIDER »

Offline Raider_D

• Journeyman Member
« Reply #520 on: December 02, 2011, 03:55:15 PM »

That picture is fucking pathetic.  Another high draft pick I really thought had his head on right and would lead our team :(

I can only hope and Pray that he is smiling cuz he knows this is all bull crap and that someone lied to try and get him in trouble when he did nothing. With his lawyer saying he would be cleared of all chargers as well as Coach stating that he is comfortable with the info they have, hopefully that means they guy was lying and probably just has it out for McClain. Again im hoping and Praying for this to be the case

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
House where McClain incident took place (Google Maps)
« Reply #519 on: December 02, 2011, 02:40:16 PM »
1004 Skyview St SW, Decatur, AL 35601

Also, Adam Schefter video comments on McClain incident:
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/7303825/oakland-raiders-lb-rolando-mcclain-arrested-assault-charges

« Last Edit: December 02, 2011, 02:55:41 PM by Randy »

Offline Raider Rodney

• Hall Of Famer
  • Just Win Baby!
« Reply #518 on: December 02, 2011, 09:50:49 AM »

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
More info on McClain incident...
« Reply #517 on: December 02, 2011, 01:36:07 AM »
More info on McClain incident
http://www.waaytv.com/news/local/story/Rolando-McClain-Arrested/_yxeNXd9QkiuO0P5mOyJXw.cspx

Hue Jackson said he is "comfortable" with the circumstances regarding the incident and expected McClain to play Sunday against Miami
http://www.mercurynews.com/raiders/ci_19452579

Offline RaiderRay

• Hall Of Famer
  • Proud member of the ONLY Nation, the Raider Nation
« Reply #516 on: December 01, 2011, 11:14:57 PM »
Ok I'm watching this Seattle game and does anyone realize what a waste of talent Zach miller is in Seattle? He's only been targeted once and all he does is block. Wish he could be here still. Who do u think is better, Zach Miller or Kevin Boss?

It's hard to tell since we don't involve Kevin Boss in our Offense nearly as much as we did Zach...   :-\

Offline raider kyle

• Veteran Member
« Reply #515 on: December 01, 2011, 10:06:12 PM »
Ok I'm watching this Seattle game and does anyone realize what a waste of talent Zach miller is in Seattle? He's only been targeted once and all he does is block. Wish he could be here still. Who do u think is better, Zach Miller or Kevin Boss?
« Last Edit: December 01, 2011, 10:46:50 PM by Randy »

Offline NCRaider

• Hall Of Famer
  • 2013 RNP Fantasy League Bridesmaid
« Reply #514 on: December 01, 2011, 09:20:37 PM »
Wish he played with this same reckless attitude on the field......

Offline RAIDERNITEMARE

• Rookie Member
  • PRIDE AND POISE!
« Reply #513 on: December 01, 2011, 08:54:43 PM »
WHAT AN IDIOT, WANNA BE PRANKSTA, WHY HE GOTTA GET IN TROUBLE ESPECIALLY NOW...WHY NOW, McClain...YOU IDIOT!!! >:(
Heaven doesn't want me..... and Hell is afraid I might take over. " RAIDER FOR LIFE!"

Offline Matty Raider

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #512 on: December 01, 2011, 04:33:38 PM »

« Last Edit: December 01, 2011, 04:47:48 PM by Matty Raider »
- George Orwell

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
« Last Edit: December 02, 2011, 02:50:11 PM by Randy »

Offline Raider Bob from Knoxville

• Rookie Member
  • Raider since 1975
Re: Former Raider Chester McGlockton dies at 42
« Reply #510 on: November 30, 2011, 05:29:10 PM »

Raider Bob from Knoxville

Offline NCRaider

• Hall Of Famer
  • 2013 RNP Fantasy League Bridesmaid

Offline raider kyle

• Veteran Member
« Reply #508 on: November 24, 2011, 01:15:39 PM »
DHB is back at practice and moore no more boot, but still limping and McFadden, Ford and Seymour still not practicing.

Offline RAIDER MIKE

• Hall Of Famer
  • Just calling it like i see it!
« Reply #507 on: November 23, 2011, 10:47:11 AM »
Also regarding Bush, he has issues with pass protection
Your fucking stupid dude!  60 carries 200+ yards (300 from
Scrimmage) and he has issues? We're 2-0 when he gets 30 carries and he's still healthy, Dude you told me yourself how important Michael Bush is to this franchise now your dogging him? Your a fickle bitch! :)

Offline Millernation

• millernation
« Reply #506 on: November 23, 2011, 01:47:03 AM »
Also regarding Bush, he has issues with pass protection

Offline Millernation

• millernation
« Reply #505 on: November 23, 2011, 01:46:40 AM »

dude........mcfadden gets hurt too easily.................never said bush was better....but...................what good does a $450,000 sports car do you when it is always in the shop??????.......ill settle for the honda that is way less expensive....it may not get you to 60mph in under 3 seconds but it will get you there eventually and get you more miles per gallon............................... ;)

It's not that he gets hurt easily.  He just get injured.  He doesn't have brittle bones.  A 300 lb lineman steps on your foot wrong and you would get injured no matter who U r.  Guys that don't get injured often r just fortunate.  Also, many players get injured during the year, some injures just doesn;t allow your body to perform

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #504 on: November 22, 2011, 10:42:03 AM »
Isn't chekwa the one who got butt-fucked by the pats?  He can stay on IR.  Anyone found out why Louis "Blue Pills" Murphy is still on the team.  He must be supplying Viagra to the coaching staff. 

Wow, as much as I like the Palmer trade and thought it was a must after Campbell went down.  I don't understand why Campbell is getting a backdoor trashing.  If I remember correctly, he was performing pretty well this year beside the bad interception game. 

Bush SHOULD NOT nor is a better back than McFadden.  Bush doesn't get injured like McFadden because McFadden gets more play time, hence more chances to get injured.  McFadden is also more versitile then Bush.  He is a better pass block and receiver. 

Some of our dear raider fans seem to be just as inconsistant as the team.  It's never as good or as bad as stated.  It sucked they lost to the hos, but better to beat the fraudgers.  Could it be possible the raider staff didn't want to show stuff against the hos because they didn't want the frauders to prep for what they would see on film? 

Season ain't a track meet, it's a marathon.  Freaking out from week to week won't change it
dude........mcfadden gets hurt too easily.................never said bush was better....but...................what good does a $450,000 sports car do you when it is always in the shop??????.......ill settle for the honda that is way less expensive....it may not get you to 60mph in under 3 seconds but it will get you there eventually and get you more miles per gallon............................... ;)