RAIDERS TALK BOARDS > Raiders and NFL Talk

Newspaper Articles, Blogs, Websites, etc.

<< < (44/46) > >>

Wu-Tang Hokie Raider:

--- Quote from: Wu-Tang Hokie Raider on March 28, 2011, 10:02:05 PM ---
--- Quote from: Millernation on March 28, 2011, 05:11:01 PM ---
--- Quote from: HELLRAIDER on March 28, 2011, 04:04:23 PM ---I would not be for the HARD KNOCKS crap.................they will twist it too much in the wrong direction......one decent season in the last 8 years would not sway them to try and make us look like we are "BACK".......................................................HELL NO to the show!

--- End quote ---

I don't think america wants to see John Herrera

--- End quote ---

i dont think i want america to see john herrera...luckily most NFL fans don't realize this guy exists, the ones that do know of him know he is a cock blister...lets keep him on the DL until he is replaced

--- End quote ---

that is...after his tongue is removed from Al's asshole

Wu-Tang Hokie Raider:

--- Quote from: Millernation on March 28, 2011, 05:11:01 PM ---
--- Quote from: HELLRAIDER on March 28, 2011, 04:04:23 PM ---I would not be for the HARD KNOCKS crap.................they will twist it too much in the wrong direction......one decent season in the last 8 years would not sway them to try and make us look like we are "BACK".......................................................HELL NO to the show!

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

i dont think i want america to see john herrera...luckily most NFL fans don't realize this guy exists, the ones that do know of him know he is a cock blister...lets keep him on the DL until he is replaced

Millernation:

--- End quote ---

RAIDERNITEMARE:
I say no too... to that Hard Knocks show it will only be another distraction, being that the Raider organization is secretive as it is dont think they would agree to it...we need our players to stay focus and stay the course... ;)

Millernation:

--- Quote from: Revolutionary Raider on March 28, 2011, 03:56:18 PM ---
Is being a cocksucker a personal trait of yours that you take offense to when people talk about it?

--- End quote ---

How original.  Any more Bob Hope jokes you want to regurgitate

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version