RAIDERS TALK BOARDS > Raiders and NFL Talk

Newspaper Articles, Blogs, Websites, etc.

<< < (44/46) > >>

Millernation:

--- Quote from: HELLRAIDER on March 28, 2011, 04:04:23 PM ---I would not be for the HARD KNOCKS crap.................they will twist it too much in the wrong direction......one decent season in the last 8 years would not sway them to try and make us look like we are "BACK".......................................................HELL NO to the show!

--- End quote ---

I don't think america wants to see John Herrera

RAIDERNITEMARE:
I say no too... to that Hard Knocks show it will only be another distraction, being that the Raider organization is secretive as it is dont think they would agree to it...we need our players to stay focus and stay the course... ;)

Millernation:

--- Quote from: Revolutionary Raider on March 28, 2011, 03:56:18 PM ---
Is being a cocksucker a personal trait of yours that you take offense to when people talk about it?

--- End quote ---

How original.  Any more Bob Hope jokes you want to regurgitate

HELLRAIDER:
I would not be for the HARD KNOCKS crap.................they will twist it too much in the wrong direction......one decent season in the last 8 years would not sway them to try and make us look like we are "BACK".......................................................HELL NO to the show!

Revolutionary Raider:

--- Quote from: Millernation on March 28, 2011, 01:22:22 PM ---
--- Quote from: RAIDERNITEMARE on March 27, 2011, 11:50:52 PM ---LOOK THE RAIDERS IMAGE WILL ALWAYS BE SYNONYMOUS WITH THUG, GANGSTER, LOWLIFE, MIDDLE & LOWER CLASS....AND IF THATS NOT WHAT YOUR REPRESENT THAN THIS TEAM AINT THE TEAM FOR YOU...GO PICK THE PATRI-RATS OR THE FAGCISCO NINERS...AS MUCH AS YOU WANT TO CHANGE ITS IMAGE IT WILL NOT CHANGE, AS MUCH AS MANY FANS WANT TO CHANGE IT, YOU UPPER CLASS ARISTOCRATS!...IT WILL NEVER CHANGE AND I LOVE THAT IMAGE IT REPRESENTS...ITS THE VOICE OF THE REAL PEOPLE WHO JUST DONT GIVE A MAD FUCK....AND WHEN THE RAIDERS WIN...ALL US KINDA PEOPLE WIN...THE MIDDLE FINGER OF THE NFL...FUCK COCKSUCKERS  LIKE MILLERNATION TRY TO BE ALL PROPER THINKIN THEY BETTER OF A FAN THAN PACO IN THE HOOD...FUCK THAT PUTO TWO FACED DONKEY...RAIDERS FANS MOSTLY HISPANIC(TRUE)...BUT ITS NOW RAIDERNATION IS WORLDWIDE NO RACE, COLOR, OR CREED...IT IS WHAT IT IS... IF YOU FEEL ASHAMED THEN LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT!...THEY ARE OTHER TEAMS IN THE NFL AND THEN THERE ARE THE RAIDERS!...

--- End quote ---

thug and gangster and lowlife does not equal middle and lower class.  So I can't call ( ) fat but you can call me a cocksucker?  Are U saying paco in the hood isn't proper thinking?  WTF are youi Al-Qaeda? R the rest of the league infidels?  Being a fan of the raiders, which I am regardless of what ( ) spits doesn't me me better than any other fan of any other team.  How can you b!tch that other think they are better than you when you feel you are better than them?

--- End quote ---

Is being a cocksucker a personal trait of yours that you take offense to when people talk about it?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version