Author Topic: Newspaper Articles, Blogs, Websites, etc.  (Read 37446 times)

Offline oklandraida84

• Hall Of Famer
Re: Newspaper Articles, Blogs, Websites, etc.
« Reply #77 on: May 16, 2011, 03:31:52 AM »
As far as power rankings go. There is a 32 team tie for first. New Season. New Beginning. (Whenever the season may start) Power Rankings are some BS as far as i'm concerned!

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
Did you guys hear about Chad Ochocinco riding a bull the other day?
« Reply #76 on: May 16, 2011, 01:18:55 AM »
Well, he sort of rode it....briefly

http://youtu.be/xUH2iKDTPL8

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
Re: NFL Power Rankings released by FOX Sports....Raiders ranked #19
« Reply #75 on: May 09, 2011, 04:08:24 PM »
FOX Sports released their NFL Power Rankings. The Raiders are ranked #19 of the 32 teams.

Other AFC West teams are ranked:

Chargers   12
Chiefs       13
Broncos    28   

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/powerRankings

http://www.silverandblackpride.com/2011/5/8/2160203/nfl-power-rankings-appallingly-oakland-raiders-are-not-no-1
I think alot of this is contingent on us keeping a few dudes....................Nnamdi, Bush, and Miller make this rating go way up. If we lose them....................
« Last Edit: May 09, 2011, 05:44:08 PM by Randy »

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
NFL Power Rankings released by FOX Sports....Raiders ranked #19
« Reply #74 on: May 08, 2011, 06:42:42 PM »
FOX Sports released their NFL Power Rankings. The Raiders are ranked #19 of the 32 teams.

Other AFC West teams are ranked:

Chargers   12
Chiefs       13
Broncos    28   

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/powerRankings

http://www.silverandblackpride.com/2011/5/8/2160203/nfl-power-rankings-appallingly-oakland-raiders-are-not-no-1

Offline Raider Greg

• Your Host
    • Raider Nation Podcast
Re: Happy One Year Anniversary (Cutting JaMarcus Russell)
« Reply #73 on: May 07, 2011, 10:42:17 PM »
One year ago yesterday.

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcwest/post/_/id/27174/jamarcus-russell-a-year-later
A truly wonderful day in Raider history............although we should have never drafted the fat piece of garbage!
It was a wonderful surprise to say the least....I still have the Oakland Tribune from that day with that BAFOON on the cover...."BIGGEST DRAFT BUST IN NFL HISTORY" need I say any more?
« Last Edit: May 07, 2011, 10:50:38 PM by Randy »

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
Re: Happy One Year Anniversary (Cutting JaMarcus Russell)
« Reply #72 on: May 07, 2011, 08:26:42 PM »
One year ago yesterday.

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcwest/post/_/id/27174/jamarcus-russell-a-year-later
A truly wonderful day in Raider history............although we should have never drafted the fat piece of garbage!

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast

Offline Millernation

• millernation
« Reply #70 on: April 28, 2011, 02:22:42 PM »
Greg, I don't believe the owners will allow OTA's.  Hell, they won't ever allow the players to lift weights in the facilities or allow trainers to treat or interact with players

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
Re: Could Al Davis swing deal to secure first-round pick?
« Reply #69 on: April 27, 2011, 04:10:22 PM »
Could Al Davis swing deal to secure first-round pick?

http://www.mercurynews.com/raiders/ci_17927052

I'm sorry guys...........I really cannot get excited about a bunch of guys being drafted who may or may not actually play..................................Im really apathetic about Football right now......................I am a righty and beating off with my left hand seems like a much more enjoyable thing to do right now than to think about a bunch of greedy bastards..(players and owners).

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
« Reply #68 on: April 26, 2011, 06:28:29 PM »

http://www.mercurynews.com/raiders/ci_17927052

Offline Raider Greg

• Your Host
    • Raider Nation Podcast
« Reply #67 on: April 25, 2011, 10:09:18 PM »
This lift of the lockout is just a hand job by the NFLPA, they're gloating on twitter now about how the lockout is over....but in reality it's far from it... The appeal process can take months!!....so don't bust a nut just yet!
An appeal is just one part of the mess.....BUT! In about 6 wks other procedings will be ready to put this lockout to rest.....FOR the season. The Owners knew it and the ONLY difference between the last strike and this one is the players are NOT getting a paycheck as this thing goes on.....The Lockout was doomed from the beginning as this last judge ruled.....We are looking to the first OTA soon.....I'm tellin ya!
« Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 12:34:24 AM by Randy »

Offline RaiderWildeStyle

• Fantasy Football Commissioner
  • The Autumn Wind
« Reply #66 on: April 25, 2011, 06:16:01 PM »
NAMNDI JUST GOT A CONTRACT OFFER OF 12MILLION PER YEAR FOR 5 AND OF WHITCH 31MILLION IS GAURNTEED.....WELL YOU CANT SAY THE RAIDERS AINT TRYING TO KEEP THIS GUY......I SAY HELL YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ;D

Where did you hear this? Making my eyes water....

I don't see any of the media whores reporting this? Where's the link? If this is a joke...not funny.
Im quite sure that those bastard owners will do whatever they can do to get the lockout functioning in full capacity once again!

Of course they will.. you don't go to court to lose & when you do.. you keep fighting.

Al is one of the good ones.. i bet he wants the lockout lifted and operating on 2010 rules so he can spend Dan Snyder & Jerry Jones revenue share of the pie on over inflated contracts to "Just Win Baby"

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #65 on: April 25, 2011, 06:10:40 PM »
NAMNDI JUST GOT A CONTRACT OFFER OF 12MILLION PER YEAR FOR 5 AND OF WHITCH 31MILLION IS GAURNTEED.....WELL YOU CANT SAY THE RAIDERS AINT TRYING TO KEEP THIS GUY......I SAY HELL YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ;D

I don't see any of the media whores reporting this? Where's the link? If this is a joke...not funny.
Im quite sure that those bastard owners will do whatever they can do to get the lockout functioning in full capacity once again!

Offline RaiderWildeStyle

• The Autumn Wind
LOCKOUT LIFTED
« Reply #64 on: April 25, 2011, 06:02:44 PM »
Report: Judge Nelson lifts lockout

Posted by Mike Florio on April 25, 2011, 5:53 PM EDT

Chris Mortensen of ESPN reports that Judge Nelson has issued a ruling in favor of the players.  The NFL reportedly will seek an immediate stay of the implementation of the decision.

More to come.

Greg might be onto something...

if the lockout is lifted then that means draft picks can be traded and we will be operating on no salary cap.

C'mon Nnamdi.. Once a RAIDER ALWAYS A RAIDER

Offline NCRaider

• Hall Of Famer
  • 2013 RNP Fantasy League Bridesmaid
« Reply #63 on: April 25, 2011, 04:53:22 PM »

Offline Raider Greg

• Your Host
    • Raider Nation Podcast
« Reply #62 on: April 25, 2011, 04:50:59 PM »
I just got a text from a friend who has been very good at this kind of information as I usualy don't put it out until I can confirm it.....Lets see how this works....I got a good feeling about this so lets just wait and see....

Offline Raider Greg

• Your Host
    • Raider Nation Podcast
« Reply #61 on: April 25, 2011, 03:38:20 PM »
Well....Now I gotta watch out..... :D I remember now........I kind of miss the verbal beatings...

Offline Raider Bob from Knoxville

• Rookie Member
  • Raider since 1975
« Reply #60 on: April 25, 2011, 01:41:23 PM »

I only have 3 questions:

1) What is a NAMNDI (do you pronounce that "Namendi"?

2) What is a WHITCH (is it related to the wicked witch of the west?)

3) What is a GAURNTEED (is that like being quarantined?)

Aren't you glad I'm back Greg?  :D

Nnamdi
which
guaranteed

actually....on a serious note....I have a 4th question....the most important one of all.

4) I thought clubs couldn't negotiate with players during the lockout? I just did a search for the latest news on the raiders or Nnamdi, and didn't see any mention of this offer. Where'd you hear that Greg, on Sirius Radio?

Where's the story...I can't find it. Do you have a link Greg?
I'm glad you're back Randy!

Raider Bob from Knoxville

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
« Reply #59 on: April 25, 2011, 01:30:28 PM »

I only have 3 questions:

1) What is a NAMNDI (do you pronounce that "Namendi"?

2) What is a WHITCH (is it related to the wicked witch of the west?)

3) What is a GAURNTEED (is that like being quarantined?)

Aren't you glad I'm back Greg?  :D

Nnamdi
which
guaranteed

actually....on a serious note....I have a 4th question....the most important one of all.

4) I thought clubs couldn't negotiate with players during the lockout? I just did a search for the latest news on the raiders or Nnamdi, and didn't see any mention of this offer. Where'd you hear that Greg, on Sirius Radio?
« Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 01:37:17 PM by Randy »

Offline Raider Greg

• Your Host
    • Raider Nation Podcast
« Reply #58 on: April 25, 2011, 01:08:03 PM »

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
« Reply #57 on: April 25, 2011, 09:39:43 AM »
I SAY...........HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! RANDY IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS TIME TO PODCAST AND YOU BEST BELIEVE WE GOT THINGS TO GET TO.............FUCK THE LOCKOUT IS FIRST ON THE LIST....THE DRAFT AND MORE...OH....POOR BRANDON MARSHALL....I BET HE GOT HIS PEE PEE CaUGHT IN THE "COOKIE" JAR.....OOOOPS! I LOVE IT!
It will be good to get some daily news articles again............even though there is not that much to talk about........

Whenever you want Raiders news and I haven't posted links, you can always use the Daily News Links in the top right corner of our home page at www.raidernationpodcast.com. Here is the direct link to the news links in our "News Gallery":

http://www.raidernationpodcast.com/gallery/news_gallery.htm

I get most of my daily links that I put on the forum from RaiderNews.com. The guy who puts those together retypes the titles on his page, and he makes a lot of typos (changes names of stories too).....so I go through and fix them when I repost them on our site....and I put in links of other articles I find sometimes....but most of the links are from their site. Our "News Gallery" has links to all the Bay Area newspapers and other sites too.

Offline houston raider

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #56 on: April 24, 2011, 10:20:51 PM »
hey,
the schedule is out-what do you ALL think? The draft is around the corner. I am glad we have HUE Jackson as our coach!! I always look forward to the schedule coming out-first start of my Raider season EVERY Year! The Raiders opening on Monday night in Denver (donkey town) >>Can i get a HELL yeah!! I can't wait till the Raiders play in Houston so i can see our boys play here locally....I think Hue is a GREAT fit for us!! My question to you Raidernation diehards....should we draft a QB with our first selection? I forgot we don't have a 1st round pick (due to the Richard seymour acquisition-your thoughts? :)
« Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 09:34:41 AM by Randy »

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #55 on: April 24, 2011, 09:01:57 PM »
I SAY...........HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! RANDY IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS TIME TO PODCAST AND YOU BEST BELIEVE WE GOT THINGS TO GET TO.............FUCK THE LOCKOUT IS FIRST ON THE LIST....THE DRAFT AND MORE...OH....POOR BRANDON MARSHALL....I BET HE GOT HIS PEE PEE CaUGHT IN THE "COOKIE" JAR.....OOOOPS! I LOVE IT!
It will be good to get some daily news articles again............even though there is not that much to talk about........

Offline Raider Greg

• Your Host
    • Raider Nation Podcast
« Reply #54 on: April 24, 2011, 10:53:19 AM »
« Last Edit: April 24, 2011, 11:38:16 AM by Randy »

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
Re: Brandon Marshall - Dolphins WR stabbed by wife, released from hospital
« Reply #53 on: April 24, 2011, 10:20:11 AM »
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=6414256
Well I hope he does not 'reverse' the roll and stay with her like most women do when they are beaten.......get the hell out of there is what I would do........................

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast

Offline Wu-Tang Hokie Raider

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #51 on: April 17, 2011, 11:17:01 PM »
ok...this is completely unrelated to football...gonna put that out there right away...

but after seeing Hellraider on here for the past while now, i went ahead and watched Hellraiser....and as much as I love my raider brother...that movie was god awful...the devil at the end was pretty cool/hilarious...but other than that...ehhh
Hey no problem......the movie did come out in 1987.......alot has changed since then.........hellraiser 1-4 are pretty good....5-8 are god awful.........u should watch #2......Hellraiser 2:Hellbound.....the pinhead character is my favorite.....I have met Pinhead....(Doug Bradley) twice at a horror convention and will meet him again at the end of this month at a convention along with Robert Englund (Freddy Kreuger).....I am also going to get to meet the girl in the movie Kirsty...and Clive Barker the creator as well........I dont know if you can notice but my mask is autographed....look at the neckline......... They are suppose to do a remake.....wow, what a surprise.........nobody in Hollywood has any originality anymore...............I think that this is blasphemy..................THE origianals are always the best!

that was one good part of the movie...the chick was SUPER fine...even for 1987

She is even better looking now.......she is in the SLIPKNOT video......SNUFF....she is the girl in the hallway with the dog......her name is ASHLEY LAURENCE....

shes hot now...but i still prefer the '87 throwback ashley laurence...but i don't have a chance with either version, so ill just dream
Stuck to your ass like a Victoria's Secret wedgie...

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #50 on: April 17, 2011, 06:11:32 PM »
ok...this is completely unrelated to football...gonna put that out there right away...

but after seeing Hellraider on here for the past while now, i went ahead and watched Hellraiser....and as much as I love my raider brother...that movie was god awful...the devil at the end was pretty cool/hilarious...but other than that...ehhh
Hey no problem......the movie did come out in 1987.......alot has changed since then.........hellraiser 1-4 are pretty good....5-8 are god awful.........u should watch #2......Hellraiser 2:Hellbound.....the pinhead character is my favorite.....I have met Pinhead....(Doug Bradley) twice at a horror convention and will meet him again at the end of this month at a convention along with Robert Englund (Freddy Kreuger).....I am also going to get to meet the girl in the movie Kirsty...and Clive Barker the creator as well........I dont know if you can notice but my mask is autographed....look at the neckline......... They are suppose to do a remake.....wow, what a surprise.........nobody in Hollywood has any originality anymore...............I think that this is blasphemy..................THE origianals are always the best!

She is even better looking now.......she is in the SLIPKNOT video......SNUFF....she is the girl in the hallway with the dog......her name is ASHLEY LAURENCE....

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #49 on: April 17, 2011, 04:27:30 PM »

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #48 on: April 14, 2011, 03:53:35 PM »
A couple of these sting....I guess we save some money this year? Haha...

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcwest/post/_/id/26327/raiders-would-benefit-from-new-rookie-payscale
Thats not good when they design a system based on your team's ability to suck......................................

Offline Matty Raider

• Hall Of Famer
Pre-Season Schedule...kind of
« Reply #47 on: April 14, 2011, 02:07:53 PM »
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2011/04/12/SPEC1IVCJ2.DTL&utm_source=bleacherreport.com&utm_medium=referral

If there is even a pre-season.

Saints at Raiders on NBC...that would be great (if they play it)
People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
- George Orwell

Offline RAIDERNITEMARE

• Rookie Member
  • PRIDE AND POISE!
« Reply #46 on: April 12, 2011, 05:20:41 PM »
Arizona, Whiners, New Orleans, Seahags!...pretty much the same preseason matchups every year, but no Cowgirlys :'(... I always look forward in seeing that game...GO RAIDERS!
Heaven doesn't want me..... and Hell is afraid I might take over. " RAIDER FOR LIFE!"

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #45 on: April 12, 2011, 03:44:25 PM »

Offline Millernation

• millernation
« Reply #44 on: April 12, 2011, 03:43:25 PM »

I guess you didn't see hellraisers 2, 3,4 or 5.

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #43 on: April 12, 2011, 03:28:37 PM »

Offline Matty Raider

• Hall Of Famer
Re: Brady cries when remembering draft day
« Reply #42 on: April 12, 2011, 12:40:01 PM »
oh boo-fucking-hoo.

the dude cries when remembering that he had to wait a few hours to find out he got drafted? oh for the love of god. what a tragedy. i mean, he had to get up and take a walk around the block and wait a few hours ... oh my. he should get an award or something. how freaking horrible. give him a nobel prize.

that's way worse than anything anyone else has ever had to deal with. poor baby.

but he can wipe away his tears with $100 bills as he bangs his supermodel wife in their 22,000 sq ft mansion. 22,000 square feet ... isn't that like 10 houses? maybe if they ask him about trying to find a house to buy, he'll cry again. "I called the real estate agent and ... sorry ... excuse me ... i just get so emotional about it ... and i had to leave a message. and then i kept waiting for him to call me back. finally, i had to get out and go walk around the block ... my mom and dad were there with me. and then finally the agent called me back, and thank god i bought a house here."

http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/39177/tom-brady-cries-when-recalling-2000-draft

unbelievable.

how was the commute today, tom? "oh ... sorry ... give me a minute ... i went to my car and tried to drive here, but (wipes away tears) there was a lot of traffic, and i couldn't get here right away. and i thought, what am i gonna do? so i parked my car and walked around the block for a while, and i called my mom and dad. and then the traffic cleared up and i was able to get here. it was really emotional."

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Funny...........I understand what he is saying......for him it is a memory that triggers some type of emotion.....but Seriously........................these people have no idea what real life is about............how about your wife losing a $45,000 a year job in September and finally finding another job only 2 weeks ago.........now between the part time job and her new job she has now she might hit 35,000................I really want to watch football again but honestly if they dont play again for a few years then that will be what they deserve........maybe the guys who have a college degree and  a fraction of intelligence will be able to find something to do to get them through until they start playing again...........................................oh by the way.........that traffic must be real hard for Tom to drive in when you can afford to fill up your expensive car at $3.61 a gallon......................................FUCK OFF BRADY!

Well said.  Brady can go blow man.  I am tired about hearing about these guys' "hard luck" stories.  Shut your hole Tom.

Hellraider, I told you a while back my buddies and I were going down to Long Island for a game....4-3 Penguins last Friday night.  Pens won in a shoot-out.   I'm a Bruins fan but the game was awesome.  Nothing like seeing NHL live.  6 of us went for $26 bucks per ticket!  GO FUCK YOURSELF NFL.  I could barely get into into a NFL parking lot for that price!!!!
People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
- George Orwell

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #41 on: April 11, 2011, 04:03:58 PM »
oh boo-fucking-hoo.

the dude cries when remembering that he had to wait a few hours to find out he got drafted? oh for the love of god. what a tragedy. i mean, he had to get up and take a walk around the block and wait a few hours ... oh my. he should get an award or something. how freaking horrible. give him a nobel prize.

that's way worse than anything anyone else has ever had to deal with. poor baby.

but he can wipe away his tears with $100 bills as he bangs his supermodel wife in their 22,000 sq ft mansion. 22,000 square feet ... isn't that like 10 houses? maybe if they ask him about trying to find a house to buy, he'll cry again. "I called the real estate agent and ... sorry ... excuse me ... i just get so emotional about it ... and i had to leave a message. and then i kept waiting for him to call me back. finally, i had to get out and go walk around the block ... my mom and dad were there with me. and then finally the agent called me back, and thank god i bought a house here."

http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/39177/tom-brady-cries-when-recalling-2000-draft

unbelievable.

how was the commute today, tom? "oh ... sorry ... give me a minute ... i went to my car and tried to drive here, but (wipes away tears) there was a lot of traffic, and i couldn't get here right away. and i thought, what am i gonna do? so i parked my car and walked around the block for a while, and i called my mom and dad. and then the traffic cleared up and i was able to get here. it was really emotional."

Funny...........I understand what he is saying......for him it is a memory that triggers some type of emotion.....but Seriously........................these people have no idea what real life is about............how about your wife losing a $45,000 a year job in September and finally finding another job only 2 weeks ago.........now between the part time job and her new job she has now she might hit 35,000................I really want to watch football again but honestly if they dont play again for a few years then that will be what they deserve........maybe the guys who have a college degree and  a fraction of intelligence will be able to find something to do to get them through until they start playing again...........................................oh by the way.........that traffic must be real hard for Tom to drive in when you can afford to fill up your expensive car at $3.61 a gallon......................................FUCK OFF BRADY!

Offline Raider Bob from Knoxville

• Rookie Member
  • Raider since 1975
« Reply #40 on: April 11, 2011, 08:37:46 AM »
oh boo-fucking-hoo.

unbelievable.

Raider Bob from Knoxville

Offline RAIDERNITEMARE

• Rookie Member
  • PRIDE AND POISE!
« Reply #39 on: April 09, 2011, 06:12:33 PM »
The Swarco Raiders are kicking ASSSSS!....WooOOooHooOOooOO!...theres some RAIDER football to be proud of.... :o
Heaven doesn't want me..... and Hell is afraid I might take over. " RAIDER FOR LIFE!"

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #38 on: April 08, 2011, 07:47:43 PM »
Murphy is an idiot.............what is that now.....like 3 or 4 raiders in trouble with the law......i am not amused!

Offline Millernation

• millernation
« Reply #37 on: April 08, 2011, 11:10:40 AM »
Does the viagra fall into the leages substance abuse policy...They better not play Murphy man to man, and keep their distance...or they might just get poked with the third leg!... :o

They could move him to strong safety and left him hook up on the tight end

Offline RAIDERNITEMARE

• Rookie Member
  • PRIDE AND POISE!
« Reply #36 on: April 07, 2011, 04:52:48 PM »
Does the viagra fall into the leages substance abuse policy...They better not play Murphy man to man, and keep their distance...or they might just get poked with the third leg!... :o

Offline Millernation

• millernation
« Reply #35 on: April 07, 2011, 02:57:19 PM »
So is Murphy's new name "Limp Dick Louis"?

Offline Matty Raider

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #34 on: April 07, 2011, 11:54:16 AM »
[
According to the report, Murphy's Cadillac Escalade....

So much for stereotypes , huh?

D-bag.
Why are you calling Murphy a d-bag?  

Well, in my opinion, he acted like one according to this article and others.  Doesn't matter if the cop was a jerk-off.  

You're a football guy, Millernation, and I know you won't like this but today's wide receivers are prima donna pussies.  They are babied ever since they grow hair on their balls by their coaches, teachers, their community etc.  By in large, the pampering they get translates into acting like they can do whatever they want.  

I like Murphy.  I actually met some of his family at the Jax game this past year.  Gainesville is Gator town, he probably thinks he owns it.  

In my opinion, he acted like a douchebag and he got arrested for it.

If anyone of us on the forum did that crap it would be a lot bigger deal..........................boys with toys and ego's........we wouldn't be getting a slap on the wrist!
Thats one of my points.....Those that have $$$ pay...Now Murphy has $$$ So.....He pays.....You and I would have to "Pay". The Courts are FULL of folks...Repete offenders.....Time after time....Fine after fine "Unpaid" and they get the slap on the wrist......Trust me....If  you can pay...They will get the money but if not....Your free to go! I have seen this act out in Court Thousands of times.....

AMEN!  So true Raider Greg...................
- George Orwell

Offline Raider Greg

• Your Host
    • Raider Nation Podcast
« Reply #33 on: April 07, 2011, 11:23:53 AM »
[

D-bag.

Well, in my opinion, he acted like one according to this article and others.  Doesn't matter if the cop was a jerk-off.  

You're a football guy, Millernation, and I know you won't like this but today's wide receivers are prima donna pussies.  They are babied ever since they grow hair on their balls by their coaches, teachers, their community etc.  By in large, the pampering they get translates into acting like they can do whatever they want.  

I like Murphy.  I actually met some of his family at the Jax game this past year.  Gainesville is Gator town, he probably thinks he owns it.  

If anyone of us on the forum did that crap it would be a lot bigger deal..........................boys with toys and ego's........we wouldn't be getting a slap on the wrist!
Thats one of my points.....Those that have $$$ pay...Now Murphy has $$$ So.....He pays.....You and I would have to "Pay". The Courts are FULL of folks...Repete repeat offenders.....Time after time....Fine after fine "Unpaid" and they get the slap on the wrist......Trust me....If  you can pay...They will get the money but if not....You're free to go! I have seen this act out in Court Thousands of times.....
« Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 05:09:20 PM by Randy »

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #32 on: April 07, 2011, 08:44:37 AM »
[

D-bag.

Well, in my opinion, he acted like one according to this article and others.  Doesn't matter if the cop was a jerk-off. 

You're a football guy, Millernation, and I know you won't like this but today's wide receivers are prima donna pussies.  They are babied ever since they grow hair on their balls by their coaches, teachers, their community etc.  By in large, the pampering they get translates into acting like they can do whatever they want. 

I like Murphy.  I actually met some of his family at the Jax game this past year.  Gainesville is Gator town, he probably thinks he owns it. 

Offline Matty Raider

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2011, 08:27:48 PM »
[

D-bag.

Well, in my opinion, he acted like one according to this article and others.  Doesn't matter if the cop was a jerk-off. 

You're a football guy, Millernation, and I know you won't like this but today's wide receivers are prima donna pussies.  They are babied ever since they grow hair on their balls by their coaches, teachers, their community etc.  By in large, the pampering they get translates into acting like they can do whatever they want. 

I like Murphy.  I actually met some of his family at the Jax game this past year.  Gainesville is Gator town, he probably thinks he owns it. 

- George Orwell

Offline Millernation

• millernation
« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2011, 07:51:01 PM »
[

D-bag.

Offline RaiderWildeStyle

• The Autumn Wind
« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2011, 04:21:26 PM »
In QLD Australia, We have just banned police receiving free or discount meals at McDonalds or Burger Kings because it's seen as a form of bribery (the fast food outlets do it because it's Police Presence in there restraunt)

But RaiderGreg is right... We will soon need a permit to breath. A smile at a cop will also be counted as a form of bribery.

Murphy shouldn't of run.. & whats that say to Al's theory about drafting speed?

Murphy has never been a burner always a possession guy... If a donut eating cop could chase down Murphy then Louis must have one throbbing member pulsating in some skinny ass jeans!!! :-)

Offline Matty Raider

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2011, 03:02:46 PM »
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d81f131ac/article/raiders-murphy-booked-for-possessing-viagra-resisting-arrest?module=HP_headlines

Murphy can't get it up.

Dumb move. Though considering how mouthy he is on the field I am not surprised he did the same to cops. Let's hope this is the last we hear of a RAIDER player getting in trouble.

D-bag.

As far as I concerned the Cop that pulled him over was some PUNK ASS JERK....You know the type....The kid that never got picked for dodgball.....He got pulled over for "loud stereo".....Where is that is the law books? Soon you will need a permit to breath in this country....FUCK that Cop and all the Bitch Cops that do this kind of crap......Thats way they are HATED....The few PUNKS with a badge.......FUCKERS!

C'mon Raider Greg...it's the cop's fault?  That's a stretch.  I know what you're saying about cops busting balls because I fucking hate that shit.  I also dislike spoiled primadonna jerk off athletes.  Maybe murphy was acting like one that night...
- George Orwell