Author Topic: Newspaper Articles, Blogs, Websites, etc.  (Read 39359 times)

Offline Millernation

• millernation
Re: Newspaper Articles, Blogs, Websites, etc.
« Reply #127 on: September 05, 2011, 12:54:30 AM »
He should be our #1 receiver.  He is the best we have.  He reminds me of a young T.O. when he was with the San Francisco Fagatrons

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
Re: Hagan makes most of opportunity with Raiders
« Reply #126 on: September 01, 2011, 02:22:43 PM »
Hagan makes most of opportunity with Raiders
http://www.mercurynews.com/breaking-news/ci_18797915

Both he and Taiwan Jones looked great. They will put a shine on the silver this year.
Hagan ought to be starting based on what I have seen!

Zeus

« Reply #125 on: September 01, 2011, 01:03:35 PM »

Both he and Taiwan Jones looked great. They will put a shine on the silver this year.

Zeus! I love the name. Your icon is awesome. Welcome to the forum!

Thanks Randy

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
« Reply #124 on: September 01, 2011, 11:45:22 AM »

Zeus! I love the name. Your icon is awesome. Welcome to the forum!

Zeus

« Reply #123 on: September 01, 2011, 09:18:07 AM »

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
« Reply #122 on: August 31, 2011, 09:23:49 PM »

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
Raiders receivers hope to make good impression against 49ers
« Reply #120 on: August 19, 2011, 10:56:56 PM »
Raiders receivers hope to make good impression against 49ers

http://www.mercurynews.com/breaking-news/ci_18718564

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
Al Saunders becomes the Raiders' air traffic controller
« Reply #119 on: August 19, 2011, 10:55:45 PM »

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
Live online chat today 12 noon Pacific with Raiders beat writer Steve Corkran
« Reply #118 on: August 17, 2011, 12:08:03 PM »
Live chat today 12 noon Pacific: Inside the Oakland Raiders

http://www.marinij.com/raiders/ci_18692642

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast

raidersully

Re: ESPN preseason Power Rankings.....Raiders ranked #23
« Reply #116 on: August 11, 2011, 06:46:09 PM »
Did ESPN Get Their Preseason NFL Power Rankings Right?
http://tucsoncitizen.com/tc-arizona-sports/2011/08/10/did-espn-get-their-preseason-nfl-power-rankings-right/
Some of it I agree with....I certainly dont see the Cardinals ranked higher.....they have a qb coming in who has never done anything.........23 will be ok for right now.....we had better finish the season at least ranked in the top 15.  That would be real improvement......

They did beat us last yr (I believe you burned your house down after that game) and they have improved IMO...kolb is an upgrade at the qb position, Andre Roberts is a WR ready to break out and added a serviceable TE in Heap....

I think we've digressed from the team we had on the field last year (< Miller < Nnamdi).

Klob is an upgrade. But anyone would be an upgrade after what they have had since Warner left. Kolb has a 3-4 record as a starter. With 11 TD's to 14 Int's. He did all this with almost the same team Vick took to the playoffs. Now he may be good in Arizona. But his stats don't indicate that.

Nnamdi hurt us yes, but picking up Boss to fill in for Miller is almost a push. But only time will tell.

Offline NCRaider

• Hall Of Famer
  • 2013 RNP Fantasy League Bridesmaid
« Reply #115 on: August 11, 2011, 01:10:06 PM »
http://tucsoncitizen.com/tc-arizona-sports/2011/08/10/did-espn-get-their-preseason-nfl-power-rankings-right/
Some of it I agree with....I certainly dont see the Cardinals ranked higher.....they have a qb coming in who has never done anything.........23 will be ok for right now.....we had better finish the season at least ranked in the top 15.  That would be real improvement......

They did beat us last yr (I believe you burned your house down after that game) and they have improved IMO...kolb is an upgrade at the qb position, Andre Roberts is a WR ready to break out and added a serviceable TE in Heap....

I think we've digressed from the team we had on the field last year (< Miller < Nnamdi).

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #114 on: August 11, 2011, 09:03:00 AM »

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
Cardinals vs. Raiders: Previewing Thursday's NFL Preseason Matchup
« Reply #113 on: August 10, 2011, 11:32:49 PM »

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
ESPN preseason Power Rankings.....Raiders ranked #23
« Reply #112 on: August 10, 2011, 11:30:01 PM »

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
Raiders Have Perception Of Bad Offseason, But It's A Misconception
« Reply #111 on: August 08, 2011, 02:42:19 AM »

Offline Matty Raider

• Hall Of Famer
Re: Haters Everywhere
« Reply #110 on: August 05, 2011, 02:01:36 PM »
OK so I am driving home from work last night and I am listening to the local ESPN radio affliate here in Albany, NY - 104.5 FM.  The afternoon drive-time show Sound off with Sinkoff is usually a good show but today Brian and his crew decided to bash the Raiders.  So he goes on to say that the Raiders have done awful this off-season [can't really diagree there  >:()] and because of these moves, they will be battling it out with the Bengals for next year's overall #1 pick in the draft.

As you can imagine, I was pissed.  This is simply bashing our team for no other reason for that they can and given our recent moves and losing seaons, it is easy to do so and have our team be a punch-line.  Well, I didn't have time to call in so I emailed his dopey show and told him that first of all, Carolina is just going to be dog-gone awful this year as well as telling him of our NFL top ten defense, our explosive offense, and even without Asomugha and Miller we'll contend for the division.  Moreover, our team just has as much raw talent as any team in the NFL.  I further said that we didn't just *squeak* by in some of our wins last year, we decisively won, even blowing teams out.  (Have fun in Seattle Zach, we SPLATTERED that team last year.)

The host, Brian Sinkoff, is originally from the DC area, and is a big Skins fan.  His crony on-air is a Buffalo Bills fan.  I also said I'll be out in Buffalo on 9/18 to watch the Bills get rolled in their home opener and that Washington will flat out blow this year with a weak defense, a backfield in disarray and non-existent passing game.

Anyway, the show's online link is:

http://1045theteam.com/tags/brian-sinkoff/

If you want or have the time, send him an email and tell him to stop bashing the Raiders.  Would be cool to have a few more fans tell him to shove his snarky comments up his ass about our team.

To make a long story short, I repped our team to the fullest.  Can't let the haters get away with that shit!

Ok, rant over.

I emailed the host of the show. Here's what I said:

Mr. Sinkoff

One of the listeners of our "Raider Nation Podcast" show mentioned to us your bashing of the Raiders on one of your recent shows. About your opinion that the Raiders would be vying for the #1 pick in next years draft.

Mike Silver of Yahoo Sports disagrees with you. As a matter of fact, he has predicted that the Raiders will not only make the playoffs this year, but that they will play in the AFC Championship game. Here is his quote and the article it appeared in:

"I haven’t made any formal predictions yet for the 2011 season, largely because my editor hasn’t forced me to, but I’m going to throw one out there before the preseason games begin: The Raiders will win their division and they’re going back to the AFC championship game for the first time since 2003.

You heard me."

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ms-silver_hue_jackson_right_as_raiders_coach080111

AWESOME, thanks Randy!!! 8)

I am here at work today so I'll be listening to his show at 3 pm online, here's hoping we ruffled his feathers.

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
- George Orwell

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
« Reply #109 on: August 05, 2011, 01:44:28 PM »
OK so I am driving home from work last night and I am listening to the local ESPN radio affliate here in Albany, NY - 104.5 FM.  The afternoon drive-time show Sound off with Sinkoff is usually a good show but today Brian and his crew decided to bash the Raiders.  So he goes on to say that the Raiders have done awful this off-season [can't really diagree there  >:()] and because of these moves, they will be battling it out with the Bengals for next year's overall #1 pick in the draft.

As you can imagine, I was pissed.  This is simply bashing our team for no other reason for that they can and given our recent moves and losing seaons, it is easy to do so and have our team be a punch-line.  Well, I didn't have time to call in so I emailed his dopey show and told him that first of all, Carolina is just going to be dog-gone awful this year as well as telling him of our NFL top ten defense, our explosive offense, and even without Asomugha and Miller we'll contend for the division.  Moreover, our team just has as much raw talent as any team in the NFL.  I further said that we didn't just *squeak* by in some of our wins last year, we decisively won, even blowing teams out.  (Have fun in Seattle Zach, we SPLATTERED that team last year.)

The host, Brian Sinkoff, is originally from the DC area, and is a big Skins fan.  His crony on-air is a Buffalo Bills fan.  I also said I'll be out in Buffalo on 9/18 to watch the Bills get rolled in their home opener and that Washington will flat out blow this year with a weak defense, a backfield in disarray and non-existent passing game.

If you want or have the time, send him an email and tell him to stop bashing the Raiders.  Would be cool to have a few more fans tell him to shove his snarky comments up his ass about our team.

To make a long story short, I repped our team to the fullest.  Can't let the haters get away with that shit!

Ok, rant over.

I emailed the host of the show. Here's what I said:

Mr. Sinkoff

One of the listeners of our "Raider Nation Podcast" show mentioned to us your bashing of the Raiders on one of your recent shows. About your opinion that the Raiders would be vying for the #1 pick in next years draft.

Mike Silver of Yahoo Sports disagrees with you. As a matter of fact, he has predicted that the Raiders will not only make the playoffs this year, but that they will play in the AFC Championship game. Here is his quote and the article it appeared in:

"I haven’t made any formal predictions yet for the 2011 season, largely because my editor hasn’t forced me to, but I’m going to throw one out there before the preseason games begin: The Raiders will win their division and they’re going back to the AFC championship game for the first time since 2003.

You heard me."

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ms-silver_hue_jackson_right_as_raiders_coach080111

Offline Raider Rodney

• Hall Of Famer
  • Just Win Baby!
« Reply #108 on: August 05, 2011, 11:50:14 AM »

As you can imagine, I was pissed.  This is simply bashing our team for no other reason for that they can and given our recent moves and losing seaons, it is easy to do so and have our team be a punch-line.  Well, I didn't have time to call in so I emailed his dopey show and told him that first of all, Carolina is just going to be dog-gone awful this year as well as telling him of our NFL top ten defense, our explosive offense, and even without Asomugha and Miller will contend for the division.  Moreover, our team just has as much raw talent as any team in the NFl.  I further said that we didn't just *squeak* by in some of our wins last year, we decisively won, even blowing teams out.  (Have fun in Seattle Zach, we SPLATTERED that team last year.)

Ok, rant over.

Unfortunately the hate from this free agency disaster is deserving.  We paid too much for the wrong players, let the wrong players go, signed the wrong players....what exactly have we done right?

I'm fucking pissed with the entire situation and am considering the same thing that Hellraider said in his boneline call.  I may not even get the Sunday Ticket this year.  I'll just go to the local bar and watch and play it out for a bit.

I hope we are all stunned at how good we are this year.  I hope we rip every team a new ass and win by a bazillion points every week.  But the bottom line is we lost our best defensive player, best offensive lineman, and most productive player on offense.  All of this WILL have an impact :(

Offline Matty Raider

• Hall Of Famer
Haters Everywhere
« Reply #107 on: August 05, 2011, 10:05:38 AM »

Ok, rant over. 

« Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 01:35:16 PM by Randy »
People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
- George Orwell

Offline raider kyle

• Veteran Member
« Reply #106 on: August 03, 2011, 10:26:22 PM »
Ok here is an article that talks a little bit about where we are at the tight end postion.

http://sfg.ly/nxlJSn

Offline RaiderWildeStyle

• Fantasy Football Commissioner
  • The Autumn Wind
"I haven’t made any formal predictions yet for the 2011 season, largely because my editor hasn’t forced me to, but I’m going to throw one out there before the preseason games begin: The Raiders will win their division and, for the first time since Gruden’s team lost to the Ravens at home in January 2001, they’re going back to the AFC championship game, too."

You heard me.

Mike Silver - Yahoo Sports
8/1/11

this guy has been a hater for awhile.. Not that he hates the team but he hates on Al.

Takes a lot of balls to say we will be in the AFC championship game so kudos to Mike Silver

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
Prediction: "Raiders return to AFC Championship Game in 2011" - Mike Silver
« Reply #104 on: August 01, 2011, 09:19:18 PM »
"I haven’t made any formal predictions yet for the 2011 season, largely because my editor hasn’t forced me to, but I’m going to throw one out there before the preseason games begin: The Raiders will win their division and, for the first time since Gruden’s team lost to the Ravens at home in January 2001, they’re going back to the AFC championship game, too."

You heard me.

Mike Silver - Yahoo Sports
8/1/11

Offline Raider Bob from Knoxville

• Rookie Member
  • Raider since 1975
« Reply #103 on: July 29, 2011, 06:26:34 PM »
Dig this..
http://eye-on-football.blogs.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/22475988/30970105
No Jets?
Could it be possible this acting thing isn't so important and he'll stay in Oakland?
I thought he might consider Dallas b/c they seemed interested in Huff and Rob Ryan is there and Nnamdi likes him ....or is it possible that he and Rod Woodson or Bresnahan clashed?
I'm really trying to be optimistic.....A week ago I was sure he'd stay out of loyalty to a rising team. His team.
Now I'll shit Tiffany cuff-links if we keep him for just one more year.. :P

Raider Bob from Knoxville

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
Latest article by RaiderTake: "Now What?"
« Reply #102 on: July 27, 2011, 11:33:23 PM »
Now What?
by RaiderTake, July 25, 2011

http://www.raidertake.com/2011/07/now-what.html

Offline RAIDERNITEMARE

• Rookie Member
  • PRIDE AND POISE!
Skip Thomas...rest in peace...."Dr. Death"
« Reply #101 on: July 25, 2011, 12:09:59 PM »
I guess the news is true that Dr. Death Skip Thomas passed away....a year ago this time we lost Jack Tatum...R.I.P Dr. Death!..... :(
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 06:14:24 PM by Help »
Heaven doesn't want me..... and Hell is afraid I might take over. " RAIDER FOR LIFE!"

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
Raiders headquarters about to become a madhouse
« Reply #100 on: July 18, 2011, 12:31:06 PM »

Offline NEBRASKARAIDER

• "RAIDER NATION IS UNIVERSAL"
« Reply #99 on: June 22, 2011, 09:49:33 PM »
This lockout is reeeeally pissing me off! Purchased my Tickets for Monday Night & because these snooty ass billionaires can't make up their f'ing mind, they won't be shipped till this shit gets resolved.
"I Will Strike Down Upon Thee With Great Vengeance & Furious Anger Those Who Attempt To Destroy My Brothers & Sisters ...... & You Will Know I Am A RAIDER When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee."

Raider Jake

« Reply #98 on: June 18, 2011, 10:53:07 PM »
Ahh that is unfortunate... Hopefully everything gets worked out... If we decide to start a new league I would be happy to help manage it or help with anything that needs doing!

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
Re: Here's what's happening with the RNP Fantasy Football League 2011...
« Reply #97 on: June 18, 2011, 05:44:18 PM »
Hey guys, I can't get into my old account, but I still want to join the league. Mike if you could add my new account that would be great! The e-mail address is raider_4ever_76@yahoo.com  thanks

I dont know whats happening with the fantasy league this year. Greg & Randy had a spat with Mike and things have turned sour for those folks. (the elephant in the room)

I thought after a few weeks there might have been some kiss & makeup but it didn't happen.

Raidermike is still running his league but its a seperate entity to RNP.

Perhaps Randy you might want to start up our own forum league (same rules because they rock)... Or better yet all you 3 need to sit down and nut out a truce because if DeMaurice Smith & Roger Goodell can work towards common ground surely RNP leaders can truce with arguably their best contributor to the podcast (bar none)

Yes, Mike asked for his account to be deleted. I tried to get him to reconsider, but he got very verbally abusive and insisted his account be deleted....so I obliged.

Greg and I are planning to have our own OFFICIAL Raider Nation Podcast Fantasy League trophy made up because "Raider Mike" said he was going to throw away the original trophy he had made up. Once we get some news on if and when the season will get underway we will put out info on a fantasy league.

Mike was the greatest guy in person at our tailgate parties, but on a forum it's easy to lash out at someone with a keyboard and say things you probably wouldn't say in person. That's why I made an effort to smooth things over....trying to convince him that his anger was over a misunderstanding, and that no one meant to wrong him. I expected him to understand. I thought we were friends. But instead, my explanation didn't help at all, he just got more abusive and insulting.

On another occasion months previous to this, Mike deleted his account over another misunderstanding, and I spent quite a bit of effort getting him to come back (with the help of a few other members)....but this time he seemed like his mind was made up that he would never come back....and to tell you the truth, I can only take verbal insults to a certain point. When they start getting personal, and more abusive....I can only take so much. Greg agreed that we should honor Mike's request to delete his account, so that's the end of that unfortunate story.
Simply Unfortunate...................

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
Here's what's happening with the RNP Fantasy Football League 2011...
« Reply #96 on: June 16, 2011, 08:15:17 PM »
Hey guys, I can't get into my old account, but I still want to join the league. Mike if you could add my new account that would be great! The e-mail address is raider_4ever_76@yahoo.com  thanks

I dont know whats happening with the fantasy league this year. Greg & Randy had a spat with Mike and things have turned sour for those folks. (the elephant in the room)

I thought after a few weeks there might have been some kiss & makeup but it didn't happen.

Perhaps Randy you might want to start up our own forum league (same rules because they rock)... Or better yet all you 3 need to sit down and nut out a truce because if DeMaurice Smith & Roger Goodell can work towards common ground surely RNP leaders can truce with arguably their best contributor to the podcast (bar none)

Yes, Mike asked for his account to be deleted. I tried to get him to reconsider, but he got very verbally abusive and insisted his account be deleted....so I obliged.

Greg and I are planning to have our own OFFICIAL Raider Nation Podcast Fantasy League trophy made up because "Raider Mike" said he was going to throw away the original trophy he had made up. Once we get some news on if and when the season will get underway we will put out info on a fantasy league.

Mike was the greatest guy in person at our tailgate parties, but on a forum it's easy to lash out at someone with a keyboard and say things you probably wouldn't say in person. That's why I made an effort to smooth things over....trying to convince him that his anger was over a misunderstanding, and that no one meant to wrong him. I expected him to understand. I thought we were friends. But instead, my explanation didn't help at all, he just got more abusive and insulting.

On another occasion months previous to this, Mike deleted his account over another misunderstanding, and I spent quite a bit of effort getting him to come back (with the help of a few other members)....but this time he seemed like his mind was made up that he would never come back....and to tell you the truth, I can only take verbal insults to a certain point. When they start getting personal, and more abusive....I can only take so much. Greg agreed that we should honor Mike's request to delete his account, so that's the end of that unfortunate story.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2011, 08:49:57 PM by Randy »

Offline RaiderWildeStyle

• Fantasy Football Commissioner
  • The Autumn Wind
Re: RNP Fantasy Football League
« Reply #95 on: June 16, 2011, 05:07:11 PM »

« Last Edit: June 16, 2011, 08:00:02 PM by Help »

Raider Jake

Raiders "not for sale" says Raiders CEO Amy Trask...
« Reply #94 on: June 10, 2011, 07:06:19 PM »
« Last Edit: June 10, 2011, 10:29:12 PM by Randy »

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
League will consider allowing teams to cover up sections of seats..."a vote as soon as June 21"

They're considering letting teams cover up some of their seats so they would have less seats to sell. The Oakland A's have been covering the whole top section of Mt. Davis for the last few years. How would they do that for football though, since people already have season tickets in every section of the coliseum. I guess they could relocate people? They could put the logo of a sponsor on the tarp they use to cover the section, and get some ad money too.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/05/31/league-to-consider-allowing-more-teams-to-cover-seats-to-avoid-blackouts/

http://www.silverandblackpride.com/2011/6/1/2202164/oakland-raiders-tv-blackout
« Last Edit: June 05, 2011, 08:56:20 PM by Randy »

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
Re: John El-puto-way
« Reply #92 on: May 28, 2011, 10:00:17 AM »
Ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaa......

http://www.thepostgame.com/lifestyle/201105/john-elway-sounds-sour-note-about-band-same-name

Ha ha haaa haaa haaa!
WHAT A GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET UPSET ABOUT SOMETHING IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Revolutionary Raider

• Rookie Member
  • Positive thinking is powerful magic.
John El-puto-way
« Reply #91 on: May 27, 2011, 10:05:31 PM »

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
You can watch the 2-Time Eurobowl Champion SWARCO Raiders (marketing partner of the Oakland Raiders) live online tomorrow (On Raiders TV) in their semi-final EFL (European Footgall League) game against the Raiffeisen Vikings (Vienna).

Who knows when we'll see our own Raiders next, so maybe we should check this playoff game out tomorrow.
The game starts at 10:30am Pacific time, 1:30pm Eastern at this link:

http://www.raiderstv.at/

They will be carrying all the SWARCO Raiders games at that website (Red Bull) from now on. Here is an article about it.

http://www.redbull.com/cs/Satellite/en_INT/Article/swarco-raiders-live-on-redbulltv-021243023522449
« Last Edit: May 27, 2011, 07:35:05 PM by Randy »

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
« Reply #89 on: May 24, 2011, 07:19:01 PM »
Nice to see some rookies show up as well. I was hoping to see the entire list of players who attended.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/05/24/34-raiders-show-up-for-lockout-workouts-in-georgia/
This is a good deal....I like the team attitude.....this is definitely a different RAIDERS  team.........

I wonder if Seymour has to foot the bill for all their food this week. That could be expensive!

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
Re: 34 Raiders show up for lockout workouts in Georgia
« Reply #88 on: May 24, 2011, 06:06:21 PM »
Nice to see some rookies show up as well. I was hoping to see the entire list of players who attended.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/05/24/34-raiders-show-up-for-lockout-workouts-in-georgia/
This is a good deal....I like the team attitude.....this is definitely a different RAIDERS  team.........

Offline NCRaider

• Hall Of Famer
  • 2013 RNP Fantasy League Bridesmaid
34 Raiders show up for lockout workouts in Georgia
« Reply #87 on: May 24, 2011, 04:57:51 PM »

Offline Millernation

• millernation
« Reply #86 on: May 20, 2011, 05:55:05 PM »
Raider HC does NOT need cameras this year.  Send HBO to San Diego and screw up the fraugers locker room

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
Will HBO come knocking in Oakland? (ESPN)
« Reply #82 on: May 16, 2011, 10:09:30 PM »
« Last Edit: May 16, 2011, 10:13:58 PM by Randy »

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
Pieces are in place for Campbell, Raiders to build on 2010 (NFL Network)
« Reply #81 on: May 16, 2011, 10:01:37 PM »
Pieces are in place for Campbell, Raiders to build on 2010
Jason La Canfora - NFL Network

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d81fdc15c/article/wheels-in-motion-for-campbell-raiders-to-build-on-2010?module=HP_headlines

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
Re: Did you guys hear about Chad Ochocinco riding a bull the other day?
« Reply #80 on: May 16, 2011, 05:06:37 PM »
Well, he sort of rode it....briefly

http://youtu.be/xUH2iKDTPL8
SOOOOOOOOOO Funny! " Will you ride again?" He said "NOPE"! He meant to say....HELL TO THE NOOOOOOOOOO!
great for charity..........good job.......but how would that have been if he would have been our player......?........I am guessing he would not have done it..................

Offline Raider Greg

• Your Host
    • Raider Nation Podcast
Re: Did you guys hear about Chad Ochocinco riding a bull the other day?
« Reply #79 on: May 16, 2011, 03:55:49 PM »
Well, he sort of rode it....briefly

http://youtu.be/xUH2iKDTPL8
SOOOOOOOOOO Funny! " Will you ride again?" He said "NOPE"! He meant to say....HELL TO THE NOOOOOOOOOO!
« Last Edit: May 16, 2011, 04:03:16 PM by Randy »

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
Tampa Bay Bucs turn down HBO's "Hard Knocks"....Raiders in running?
« Reply #78 on: May 16, 2011, 02:57:43 PM »
"We have respectfully declined this year's Hard Knocks invitation," the Bucs tweeted. "Wonderful show, but the team wants to keep the focus on the field in 2011..."

If the Raiders are invited to be the featured team this year, do you think Al Davis would accept? I doubt it myself. He likes to keep the media at a distance, so I can't see him allowing them to film inside their training complex and headquarters. Plus, he would probably consider it a distraction, just as the Bucs did. But I'd sure like to see it happen myself!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d81fdbb11/article/rexs-shoes-unfilled-bucs-turn-down-hbos-hard-knocks?module=HP_headlines

« Last Edit: May 16, 2011, 03:35:15 PM by Randy »