Segment #1: "Raiders at Tennessee Titans Postgame"
After a promising offseason and preseason, the Raiders had a disappointing loss to the Titans of 38-13. Greg and I were at the game with our listener and traveling companion Juan Jorge. At LP Field in Nashville we met up with RNP Boneline and Forum contributor Virginia Raider, his dad, Thomas Coke of the Smokey Mountain Raiders Booster Club, and many more great people. The Titans fans were very cordial hosts, even after their big win. They have a very nice stadium, maybe the nicest we've been to. Raider Greg breaks down the game and tells you the story of our experience in Tennessee.
Segment #2: "Silence The Lambs"
The St. Louis Rams visit Oakland this Sunday, and Raider Greg gives a pregame breakdown of what the Raiders need to do. This game was reportedly close to selling out, but the latest news reports say that it will be blacked out locally. If you live in the Bay Area, get to the game and help cheer the Raiders to their first of hopefully many victories in 2010.
Segment #3: The Boneline (our toll-free voicemail line) 1-800-620-7181
Here are this week's callers, who were all patients in our Raider Nation Podcast "Group Therapy Session":
01. Western New York Raider
02. Raider CEO Pride
03. Raider Chris from Scranton, Pennsylvania
04. Raider Jason from Placer County
05. Raider Mike from Lower Alabama
06. Raider Jaime from Bakersfield, California
07. Raider Steve from Las Vegas, Nevada
08. Gorilla Raider from Atlanta, Georgia
09. Raider Jeff from Orlando, Florida
10. Obi-Wan Raider from Houston, Texas
11. Analicia from Western North Carolina
12. Upet LA Raider Fan
13. Tommy the New York Raider
14. Raider Ho from Indio, California
15. Virginia Raider
16. Hellraider from Wiley, Texas
17. Dave from San Jose, California
18. Blackout 25 from Socal
20. Juan Jorge from Santa Rosa, California
21. Raider Sid from Moval
22. Raider D from Sheffield, England
23. Dr. Raider
You too can call in to the boneline and get on the podcast yourself. Toll-Free 1-800-620-7181. Try to keep your call around 2-3 minutes long. If we get a lot of calls we may not be able to air all of them, so make them good. Preference may be given to first time callers. Sorry if your call is not aired. Please call back to get on another show.
Running time - 1:08:31
Subscribe on iTunes: http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=73800280