RAIDERS TALK BOARDS > Raiders and NFL Talk

Raiders Front Office - GM - Ownership

<< < (22/27) > >>

Raider Rodney:

--- Quote from: SenorRaider on January 08, 2012, 12:55:33 PM ---Now HueJax can focus on actually just coaching. Nowadays it is so tough to be GM/HC in this league. Together they can attract a solid DC. Moss could be one, bit I would rather prefer a proven one like Spagnoulo or Jack del Rio is he still want to coach a a lesser position. Also Sparano could be a catch!

Pride & Poise!!!

--- End quote ---

Agreed....and I'd be ok with Woodson staying as the DB coach as well.  Given Bres's sorry playcalling you can only do so much :/

Matty Raider:

--- Quote from: Raider Greg on January 10, 2012, 12:39:23 AM ---Yo fellas!!! I know one thing....As for me.....I pray he has "TOTAL" control....Like to fire John Hurrera...(loser).... And anyone else that has been hanging at the feeding trough...... THERE IS WAY TOOOOOOO MUCH DEAD WEIGHT THAT HAS KEPT THIS TEAM FROM MOVING FORWARD.....OH AND AS FOR BRINGING THE RAIDERS BACK TO "PAST" GLORY...... WE HAVE HERD THIS CRAP FROM EVERY BONE HEAD FOR YEARS....... I WANT HIM TO SAY....WE WILL BUILD A TEAM THAT WILL MAKE A NEW GENERATION OF RAIDERS PROUD OF THIS TIME....THIS TEAM AND THIS FRANCHISE......THAT WILL BE REMEMBERED AS THE BEST ORGANIZATION EVER!...... NOT TRY TO BLOW SMOKE UP THE OLD PIE HOLE.......ONE THING IS FOR SURE.... HE MUST HAVE TOTAL CONTROL.........TOTAL!

--- End quote ---

AMEN!

Raider Greg:
Yo fellas!!! I know one thing....As for me.....I pray he has "TOTAL" control....Like to fire John Hurrera...(loser).... And anyone else that has been hanging at the feeding trough...... THERE IS WAY TOOOOOOO MUCH DEAD WEIGHT THAT HAS KEPT THIS TEAM FROM MOVING FORWARD.....OH AND AS FOR BRINGING THE RAIDERS BACK TO "PAST" GLORY...... WE HAVE HERD THIS CRAP FROM EVERY BONE HEAD FOR YEARS....... I WANT HIM TO SAY....WE WILL BUILD A TEAM THAT WILL MAKE A NEW GENERATION OF RAIDERS PROUD OF THIS TIME....THIS TEAM AND THIS FRANCHISE......THAT WILL BE REMEMBERED AS THE BEST ORGANIZATION EVER!...... NOT TRY TO BLOW SMOKE UP THE OLD PIE HOLE.......ONE THING IS FOR SURE.... HE MUST HAVE TOTAL CONTROL.........TOTAL!

Raider Frank:
A lot of speculation about what is going on. Who’s fired, who’s staying.

All I want is a new defensive coordinator!
Beikert, Woodson need to stay!

Go Raiders

Raider Frank!

Raider_D:
Can we ALL write and sign a letter to Mr. Reggie to tell him to please get rid of John EFFING Herrera. He is the one bad soul in our orginization that makes us look bad and handles every situation horribly. On another note, Hue is great with the offense and coaching if that is the only thing he has to worry about. We did not start going downhill until Mr. Davis passed cuz it seemed Hue had too much on his plate. As for DC, Moss or Del Rio would make such a huge impact and I would hope they would consider bringing Woodson back. He did all he could given that Chuck was calling the worst defensive plays in every scenario. I think with a good DC Woodson would shine coaching our DB's.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version