RAIDERS TALK BOARDS > Raiders and NFL Talk -- plus 2016 Draft Class and 2016 Schedule

Stadium Issues

(1/35) > >>

Raider G360:
I feel like the Raiders will be staying in Oakland. My guess on why the city of Oakland has been dragging their feet on a new stadium is that they want the Raiders to be a winning team first then, magically, the money to help build a new stadium will appear.

The Raiders will be a winning team this year (I'm predicting at least 11-5). I think the excitement surrounding their success early in the season will be a driving force in negotiations with the city of Oakland. Playoffs will also be a huge factor. I believe Oakland wants to see a football team that has a bright future, and right now that's the Raiders.

Another Porter:
I live in England and havent had the chance to attend a game in Oakland yet, but the Raiders, for me, belong in Oakland. I hope they find a way to stay. I wantdd to come over this yeaf but cant afford it as I'm getting married in New York on Monday.

Randy:
Oakland: New investor on board for Coliseum City
By Matthew Artz, Oakland Tribune

http://www.insidebayarea.com/raiders/ci_26754006/oakland-new-investor-board-coliseum-city

RAIDERNITEMARE:
It seems like the city Oakland doesn't really care if the Raiders stay in Oaktown....if they did they would of got a new stadium deal built already....if they keep putting it off the Raiders just might be gone by then all L.A. needs is a HELL YEAH by Mark Davis, BOOM a stadium is built....:-[

Raider Dee:
Well ? 8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version