RAIDERS TALK BOARDS > Raiders and NFL Talk

Stadium Issues

<< < (2/31) > >>

Raider Dee:
It's the Dolphins by the way , when you've finished arguing amongst yourselves.

Who's Coming to London! ?   8)

RAIDER MIKE:

--- Quote from: Toecutter on October 20, 2013, 10:52:18 AM ---
--- Quote from: RAIDER MIKE on October 18, 2013, 12:49:34 AM ---
--- Quote ---You confirmed ...I GOT YOU! ....thanks for the good laugh ...it's great having puppets on strings like you ....it cheers Me up!

--- End quote ---

Please PM me your address so I can FedEx your Tebow jersey to you...Bronco Mike...has a nice ring to it

--- End quote ---

Your hilarious!...talk about crying like a baby!...Thanks for all the time you spent posting about Me...I don't give out autographs sorry.... I GOT YOU!  Hahahahaha
--- End quote ---

RaiderWildeStyle:
Come on Now..

Lets settle down with the name calling, We might not agree on who's city this team is but there is no need to make wild accusations like we are Broncos fans.

As for Coliseum City.. What a joke. This was a meeting attended by fans and councilmen. no team owners, no deep pocket investors in attendance. these Saudi Arabians better start talking (then walking) about a commitment to this development if it's only 1 team. I can gaurentee you that unless Lew Wolff sells his team the A's ain't staying in Oakland.

The Warriors have put money into this SF project. but i could see a team like the Kings, Bucks etc moving to the East Bay and then the Bay Area becoming a 2 hoop team town.

But i struggle to see how this development can succeed honestly with only 8 football games a year where it would be built on the back of a restaurant/entertainment precint which would be more beneficiial if they had baseballs 81 home games and hoops 41 homes games a year.

but time will tell.. and time is ticking!!!

Mark Davis saying all the right things which is positivie.. time to speak up "Deep Pocketed Investors"

Toecutter:

--- Quote from: Randy on October 17, 2013, 10:55:57 PM ---Is Coliseum City idea Oakland's final shot to keep Raiders?
TIM KAWAKAMI, San Jose Mercury News
http://www.insidebayarea.com/tim-kawakami/ci_24330948/kawakami-is-coliseum-city-idea-oaklands-final-shot

Raiders fans cheer Oakland council's backing for stadium push
Matthew Artz, Oakland Tribune
http://www.insidebayarea.com/raiders/ci_24323040/raiders-fans-cheer-oakland-councils-backing-stadium-push

--- End quote ---

This most likely is the last gasp at keeping the raiders in the Oakland area.
Even the brain-dead city council voted 6-0 for the concept. easy on their part, they're not committing any money to the project, and have dropped it into the prospective investors laps to see where it goes.
Basically the council punted. At least they're not standing in the way, unless demands for bowling alleys, and ice cream shops gets in the way...

Now it's up the the Raiders, Bay Investment Group, and Colony Capital. The next couple of months will tell if these investment partners are truly serious, and if Davis must sell part of his ownership stake to ante up his commitment in lieu of cash, which he ain't got. Which he would most likely have to do if it comes to a L.A deal.

By April we'll know for sure (hopefully) which way the Raiders ships heads...we indeed are living in interesting times in the Raiders history...

Toecutter:

--- Quote from: RAIDER MIKE on October 18, 2013, 12:49:34 AM ---
--- Quote from: Toecutter on October 16, 2013, 10:54:08 PM ---Wow...just wow ??? settle down Sonny-Jim.

By the way my intellectually challenged friend, by your bizarre reasoning your response to my post means...I GOT YOU. ;)

Now please, calm down. Your childish ramblings are an embarrassment to the Raider Nation. Any fans of other clubs would think us gibbering neanderthals if they should perchance stumble upon one of your dissembling rants.

Any chance we could pitch in, and purchase a Broncos jersey for you to wear? It would help us all out a lot. Thanks.

--- End quote ---

LMFAO....you know when someone personally attacks or acts like you do....You know their lost and are desperate to get a reaction to their satisfaction.... Well... Thank you Bud!...you confirmed ...I GOT YOU! ....thanks for the good laugh ...it's great having puppets on strings like you ....it cheers Me up!

--- End quote ---

Hmmm, I've watched for some time before commenting on your ignorant treatment of other members of the Raider Nation.
You personally attack at the drop of a hat, yet, bizarrely claim others are "desperate to get a reaction".

Yes, you are the forum troll king, congratulations, this being your ownly accomplishment in your very young life I'm sure.
I of course have contributed to this, as giving you the only attention you'll ever receive in life. Sad really, for both of us.

Now, Mike, can I call you Mike? Or is it Micheal?
I've been in touch with the Bronco's concerning your leaving the Raider nation, and joining their fan base.
They were very excited to see you become one of them.
By leaving the Raider nation, and joining the Bronco whatevers you would have the dual accomplishment of raising the average IQ of both groups simultaneously. Bravo, my friend, bravo.

To help you in your transition I've purchased a Bronco's jersey to help you get used to wearing orange all the time.
They were out of Manning jerseys, but I got a smokin' deal on a Tebow. I got it in small, as I surmise from your posts you are a small man. If not one of the little people.
That is no insult, I adore you little folk, after all, what would Lord of the Rings be without your type?

Please PM me your address so I can FedEx your Tebow jersey to you...Bronco Mike...has a nice ring to it...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version