RAIDERS TALK BOARDS > Raiders and NFL Talk

Stadium Issues

<< < (20/32) > >>

RAIDER MIKE:
If the Raiders move or not it's a win win for ME!  Cause if they stay I can see my team till I'm old and crapping in my diapers....  Or if they Move... I will be free of this Raider addiction and cleanse myself of the 29 years of filth on my soul since our last SB win!  I would say good riddance with a smile and play pebble beach golf course once a year for the rest of my life! .... So I could fucking care less if they stay or go... I am so sick of hearing this shit since they moved back in 1995... If it was so possible to move to L.A. you'd think they'd been gone after the 2006 (2-14) season or all the other NON-Sellout seasons!... Or when Al Davis Re-newed our lease 3 years ago...That was a opportunity to leave and didn't..... MArk Davis would have to sell the team to move to L.A. to share rights with the City of L.A Financiers .....    So I seriously doubt He'll do that and move!....  If they do I will be truly FREE of all my addictions  ;D

Raider Greg:

--- Quote from: RAIDERNITEMARE on May 25, 2012, 05:07:01 PM ---What is that Mayor Quan smoking...they own the land and ready to build she says, why have they not done so and pushed forward on it I know theres alot of dollars & cents behind it and the NFL, but C'mon woman your slack off and risk losing all three pro teams there...its sounds like in this interview that shes comfortable jus being a woman Mayor of Oakland and not trying to build for the future...in Oakland, where its teams is what identifies her city...especially when it comes to the RAIDERS...they should of build a new stadium already while Al Davis was alive...bunch of political buffoonery!!!! :o....

--- End quote ---
YEP.............SHE TALKS LIKE THEY DONT NEED ANY OF THE TEAMS TO STAY...THEY WILL JUST BUILD A SPORTS COMPLEX.............WITHOUT SPORTS?  JUST LIKE ANY MAYOR OF OAKLAND.... ALL TALK AND NO ACTION..... WE WILL SEE BUT IF THERE IS NOT ANY NEWS OF THIS PROJECT BEING MOVED FORWARD BY THE END OF THIS SUMMER..... YOU CAN BET THE TEAMS WILL HAVE A PLAN TO HIT THE FREEKIN ROAD...... BUFFOONERY FO-SHO.........

RAIDERNITEMARE:
What is that Mayor Quan smoking...they own the land and ready to build she says, why have they not done so and pushed forward on it I know theres alot of dollars & cents behind it and the NFL, but C'mon woman your slack off and risk losing all three pro teams there...its sounds like in this interview that shes comfortable jus being a woman Mayor of Oakland and not trying to build for the future...in Oakland, where its teams is what identifies her city...especially when it comes to the RAIDERS...they should of build a new stadium already while Al Davis was alive...bunch of political buffoonery!!!! :o....

Randy:
Raiders fans should be concerned about Minnesota Vikings stadium deal
http://www.insidebayarea.com/mark-purdy/ci_20597440/mark-purdy-oakland-raiders-fans-should-be-concerned

Randy:
Selection committee recommends AEG to operate Oakland Coliseum complex

SMG, the sports and entertainment giant that has operated the Oakland Coliseum for 13 years, stands to lose its contract to the Anschutz Entertainment Group.

The choice shocked SMG General Manager Ron Little. "But we expected a full-blown attack from AEG," Little said, "and we got it."

Complete article:
http://www.insidebayarea.com/raiders/ci_20411070/selection-committee-recommends-aeg-operate-oakland-coliseum-complex

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version