Author Topic: Stadium Issues  (Read 13315 times)

Offline RAIDER MIKE

• Hall Of Famer
  • Just calling it like i see it!
Stadium Issues
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2012, 08:58:17 PM »
Can't stand this topic as much as how long it's been since we won a SB! World looks more and more like its going to end in 2012 like the movie! :) hehehe

Sent from my iPhone bitch!

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
« Last Edit: January 10, 2012, 08:07:56 PM by Randy »

Offline Millernation

• millernation
Re: Stadium Issues
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2011, 05:53:35 PM »
Yeah, keep the raiders in oakland, we have enough trouble with the doyers fans out here (joke)

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2011, 03:48:24 PM »
I decided to create a new topic within the Raiders Talk board, entitled "Stadium Issues".
We can discuss any stadium related things here, as in...."Will the Raiders stay in Oakland?.....Will they build a new stadium here? Will they leave Oakland for a new stadium elsewhere?, should they share a new stadium with the 49ers?" etc.

Here's an article I just ran across from a 49ers fan who would be in favor of the Raiders and 49ers sharing a stadium because he thinks it would put the Raiders a notch below the 49ers since the stadium would be in Santa Clara and he thinks the Raiders would be in essence "sub leasing" the stadium. He likes the idea of having the Raiders a notch below the 49ers.

49ers Stadium Issues: Oakland Raiders fans versus San Francisco 49ers Fans

http://www.ninersnation.com/2011/5/19/2180171/49ers-stadium-issues-oakland-raiders-fans-versus-san-francisco-49ers
HEY.........FUCK THOSE NINER BITCHES!!!!!!. Now that I got that out....EVERYONE here in the Bay area KNOWS that the Oakland Coliseum property is the BEST place for a stadium for EVERY reason...The Niners are not doing there fans any favors moving to Santa Clara...Its Hours away from the City and its a commute NIGHTMARE! Oakland is closer and it already has Bart (Millions of public money will need to be spent for a bart station in Santa Clara) and is within "walking" distance from Oakland Airport. The Train is very close and a Ferry Port could be added for "Those" other fans....The land around it is prime for redevlopement and has room for new hotels resturants ect. Bottom line is this is the 800lb gorrila in the room and THIS is where the NEW stadium should be......The Santa Clara idea had been a pain in the ass for years and there are people that will make HUGE money that bought up all the land around the Santa Calara area way before the stadium deal was released to the public......Once again the NFL is looking out for the ultra rich and well fuck the fans.......

KEEP EM' IN OAKLAND.......................!  LA RAIDERS ALWAYS SOUNDED STRANGE TO ME!

Offline Raider Greg

• Your Host
    • Raider Nation Podcast
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2011, 10:01:40 AM »
I decided to create a new topic within the Raiders Talk board, entitled "Stadium Issues".
We can discuss any stadium related things here, as in...."Will the Raiders stay in Oakland?.....Will they build a new stadium here? Will they leave Oakland for a new stadium elsewhere?, should they share a new stadium with the 49ers?" etc.

Here's an article I just ran across from a 49ers fan who would be in favor of the Raiders and 49ers sharing a stadium because he thinks it would put the Raiders a notch below the 49ers since the stadium would be in Santa Clara and he thinks the Raiders would be in essence "sub leasing" the stadium. He likes the idea of having the Raiders a notch below the 49ers.

http://www.ninersnation.com/2011/5/19/2180171/49ers-stadium-issues-oakland-raiders-fans-versus-san-francisco-49ers
HEY.........FUCK THOSE NINER BITCHES!!!!!!. Now that I got that out....EVERYONE here in the Bay area KNOWS that the Oakland Coliseum property is the BEST place for a stadium for EVERY reason...The Niners are not doing their fans any favors moving to Santa Clara...Its Hours away from the City and its a commute NIGHTMARE! Oakland is closer and it already has BART (Millions of public money will need to be spent for a BART station in Santa Clara) and is within "walking" distance from Oakland Airport. The Train is very close and a Ferry Port could be added for "Those" other fans....The land around it is prime for redevelopment and has room for new hotels restaurants etc. Bottom line is this is the 800 lb gorrilla in the room and THIS is where the NEW stadium should be......The Santa Clara idea had been a pain in the ass for years and there are people that will make HUGE money that bought up all the land around the Santa Clara area way before the stadium deal was released to the public......Once again the NFL is looking out for the ultra rich and, well, fuck the fans.......
« Last Edit: May 21, 2011, 12:45:52 AM by Randy »

Offline RaiderWildeStyle

• Fantasy Football Commissioner
  • The Autumn Wind
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2011, 02:21:05 AM »
i dont want the raiders to move to santa clara... That would be a stupid move. Sharing a stadium with niners fans... Where all us silver & black fellas gonna pea. Itd be a stadium built wth only female cubicles and glory holes for all them faggot ass fanbase.

i would however be welcome to a move back to Los Angeles... But happy in Oakland as primary option.

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
Stadium Issues
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2011, 11:31:06 PM »

« Last Edit: May 19, 2011, 11:36:50 PM by Randy »