Author Topic: Stadium Issues  (Read 20534 times)

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
Playing the 49ers stock market: Seat values can rise, fall sharply
« Reply #70 on: June 16, 2012, 08:46:12 PM »
Playing the 49ers stock market: Seat values can rise, fall sharply
Mike Rosenberg, Mercury News

http://www.insidebayarea.com/raiders/ci_20873773/playing-49ers-stock-market-seat-values-can-rise

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
O.co Coliseum authority holds out for tighter anti-poaching promise
« Reply #69 on: June 15, 2012, 11:48:05 PM »
O.co Coliseum authority holds out for tighter anti-poaching promise
Angela Woodall, Oakland Tribune

http://www.insidebayarea.com/warriors/ci_20868262/o-co-coliseum-authority-holds-out-tighter-anti

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
Re: Seat/ticket prices for new 49ers stadium
« Reply #68 on: June 11, 2012, 11:34:38 PM »
Seat/ticket prices for new 49ers stadium

http://www.mercurynews.com/southbayfootball/ci_20815154/san-francisco-49ers-tickets-at-santa-clara-stadium-double-candlestick-price

another reason why the fans shouldnt be all getting anxious about a new stadium.

Raiders at the O.co means cheap tickets. A 2nd stadium in the bay area means raider tickets will go thru the roof.

Cant they just rennovate the current Coliseum? New coat of silver paint (when the A's leave) a new jumbotron. Dont burden the fansrden the fans with a flashy new stadium when we are just as happy with the black hole (IMO)
I paid more than the 49ers fans are moaning about for my Raiders PSLs 15 years ago.....for a renovated multi-purpose stadium. But then again....my seats are in the club section (not to be mistaken for a "luxury box"....my seats are out in the open). Those 49ers club prices are CRAZY! But my club seats were more expensive (and still are) than the most expensive non-club seats in that new 49ers stadium.

I guess I should look at the benefits of being "in the club". It gives me the privilege of going into the club bar and paying $13 for a drink.  :o  That's gotta be worth paying double for your seat.  :-\  Problem is, if you want to sit in the 2nd deck, near mid-field, club seats is the only way you can sit there....whether you want to go into the club bar or not. If the Raiders do build a new stadium, and I end up getting seats in it....I'm afraid it's going to be "bye-bye club....hello end zone (or nose-bleed upper level).
« Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 11:56:25 PM by Randy »

Offline RaiderWildeStyle

• Fantasy Football Commissioner
  • The Autumn Wind
« Reply #67 on: June 11, 2012, 07:06:24 PM »

http://www.mercurynews.com/southbayfootball/ci_20815154/san-francisco-49ers-tickets-at-santa-clara-stadium-double-candlestick-price

another reason why the fans shouldnt be all getting anxious about a new stadium.

Raiders at the O.co means cheap tickets. A 2nd stadium in the bay area means raider tickets will go thru the roof.

Cant they just rennovate the current Coliseum? New coat of silver paint (when the A's leave) a new jumbotron. Dont burden the fansrden the fans with a flashy new stadium when we are just as happy with the black hole (IMO)

Offline RAIDERNITEMARE

• Rookie Member
  • PRIDE AND POISE!
« Reply #66 on: June 10, 2012, 05:38:11 PM »

LMAO...bunch of whiners...straight up hosing of the fans...they're better off just buying single game tickets...fuck all that reserve seating shit :o...so it looks like they're going forward with this new stadium in Santa Clara without the Raiders 8)...where does that leave the Raiders?? ;)...
Heaven doesn't want me..... and Hell is afraid I might take over. " RAIDER FOR LIFE!"

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
Sports economics hinder Oakland
« Reply #64 on: May 28, 2012, 01:40:28 PM »
« Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 01:50:40 PM by Randy »

Offline RAIDER MIKE

• Hall Of Famer
  • Just calling it like i see it!
Re: Stadium Issues
« Reply #63 on: May 26, 2012, 03:41:09 AM »
If the Raiders move or not it's a win win for ME!  Cause if they stay I can see my team till I'm old and crapping in my diapers....  Or if they Move... I will be free of this Raider addiction and cleanse myself of the 29 years of filth on my soul since our last SB win!  I would say good riddance with a smile and play pebble beach golf course once a year for the rest of my life! .... So I could fucking care less if they stay or go... I am so sick of hearing this shit since they moved back in 1995... If it was so possible to move to L.A. you'd think they'd been gone after the 2006 (2-14) season or all the other NON-Sellout seasons!... Or when Al Davis Re-newed our lease 3 years ago...That was a opportunity to leave and didn't..... MArk Davis would have to sell the team to move to L.A. to share rights with the City of L.A Financiers .....    So I seriously doubt He'll do that and move!....  If they do I will be truly FREE of all my addictions  ;D

Offline Raider Greg

• Your Host
    • Raider Nation Podcast
« Reply #62 on: May 25, 2012, 11:26:47 PM »
What is that Mayor Quan smoking...they own the land and ready to build she says, why have they not done so and pushed forward on it I know theres alot of dollars & cents behind it and the NFL, but C'mon woman your slack off and risk losing all three pro teams there...its sounds like in this interview that shes comfortable jus being a woman Mayor of Oakland and not trying to build for the future...in Oakland, where its teams is what identifies her city...especially when it comes to the RAIDERS...they should of build a new stadium already while Al Davis was alive...bunch of political buffoonery!!!! :o....
YEP.............SHE TALKS LIKE THEY DONT NEED ANY OF THE TEAMS TO STAY...THEY WILL JUST BUILD A SPORTS COMPLEX.............WITHOUT SPORTS?  JUST LIKE ANY MAYOR OF OAKLAND.... ALL TALK AND NO ACTION..... WE WILL SEE BUT IF THERE IS NOT ANY NEWS OF THIS PROJECT BEING MOVED FORWARD BY THE END OF THIS SUMMER..... YOU CAN BET THE TEAMS WILL HAVE A PLAN TO HIT THE FREEKIN ROAD...... BUFFOONERY FO-SHO.........

Offline RAIDERNITEMARE

• Rookie Member
  • PRIDE AND POISE!
« Reply #61 on: May 25, 2012, 05:07:01 PM »
What is that Mayor Quan smoking...they own the land and ready to build she says, why have they not done so and pushed forward on it I know theres alot of dollars & cents behind it and the NFL, but C'mon woman your slack off and risk losing all three pro teams there...its sounds like in this interview that shes comfortable jus being a woman Mayor of Oakland and not trying to build for the future...in Oakland, where its teams is what identifies her city...especially when it comes to the RAIDERS...they should of build a new stadium already while Al Davis was alive...bunch of political buffoonery!!!! :o....
Heaven doesn't want me..... and Hell is afraid I might take over. " RAIDER FOR LIFE!"

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
Raiders fans should be concerned about Minnesota Vikings stadium deal
« Reply #60 on: May 10, 2012, 09:59:31 PM »
Raiders fans should be concerned about Minnesota Vikings stadium deal
http://www.insidebayarea.com/mark-purdy/ci_20597440/mark-purdy-oakland-raiders-fans-should-be-concerned

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
Selection committee recommends AEG to operate Oakland Coliseum complex
« Reply #59 on: April 17, 2012, 01:08:49 PM »
Selection committee recommends AEG to operate Oakland Coliseum complex

SMG, the sports and entertainment giant that has operated the Oakland Coliseum for 13 years, stands to lose its contract to the Anschutz Entertainment Group.

The choice shocked SMG General Manager Ron Little. "But we expected a full-blown attack from AEG," Little said, "and we got it."

Complete article:
http://www.insidebayarea.com/raiders/ci_20411070/selection-committee-recommends-aeg-operate-oakland-coliseum-complex

Offline Tokai Raider

« Reply #58 on: April 16, 2012, 06:52:40 AM »
"Raiders owner and Clippers fan Mark Davis was sitting courtside at saturday's L.A. Clippers game against the Warriors with Ed Roski, who is trying to get a team in Los Angeles."....I thought Mark Davis was a Warriors fan not an L.A. fan?...maybe he's doing some PR work...lol :) :)

http://blog.sfgate.com/raiders/2012/04/14/mark-davis-takes-in-a-game-with-l-a-s-ed-roski/

I know, what's the deal? You have your own basketball team right in the same sports complex that your team is in, and you're a fan of one of their rivals?

Regardless of where the team is.

I gotta give a lot of props for Mark being a CLIPPERS fan. (it's so easy when you can just jump on the LAKERS bandwagon) but it takes a real fan to support a team like the CLIPPERS (kind of like the warriors, fans have been in the pits for the last 20 years & they have no trouble selling out the Oracle)

i dunno ... either a "real fan" or a real idiot. the clippers haven't done shit since bob mcadoo. and that was when they played in buffalo. it seems mark davis's taste in basketball teams is as good as his taste in hairstyles. you'd think he'd like the bullets. (give that one a sec ... come on ... bullets ...)

Offline RaiderWildeStyle

• The Autumn Wind
« Reply #57 on: April 16, 2012, 02:52:46 AM »
"Raiders owner and Clippers fan Mark Davis was sitting courtside at saturday's L.A. Clippers game against the Warriors with Ed Roski, who is trying to get a team in Los Angeles."....I thought Mark Davis was a Warriors fan not an L.A. fan?...maybe he's doing some PR work...lol :) :)

http://blog.sfgate.com/raiders/2012/04/14/mark-davis-takes-in-a-game-with-l-a-s-ed-roski/

I know, what's the deal? You have your own basketball team right in the same sports complex that your team is in, and you're a fan of one of their rivals?

Regardless of where the team is.

I gotta give a lot of props for Mark being a CLIPPERS fan. (it's so easy when you can just jump on the LAKERS bandwagon) but it takes a real fan to support a team like the CLIPPERS (kind of like the warriors, fans have been in the pits for the last 20 years & they have no trouble selling out the Oracle)

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
« Reply #56 on: April 15, 2012, 09:21:29 PM »

Offline RAIDERNITEMARE

• Rookie Member
  • PRIDE AND POISE!
« Reply #55 on: April 15, 2012, 02:24:19 PM »

« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 09:13:34 PM by Randy »

Offline RaiderWildeStyle

• The Autumn Wind
« Reply #54 on: March 30, 2012, 04:21:31 PM »
The Raiders will leave Oakland for LA .....

Oh Ok you called this one...... Raider Nightmare where are you?  I thought you said you seen bulldozers or some shit!  LOL

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=jc-cole_downtown_los_angeles_nfl_stadium_goodell_aeg_032912

GREATEST NEWS OF 2012 hahahaha  YES!

Haha the bulldozers RaiderNitemare is referring too is the City of Industry site & not the L.A Live site.

I'm guessing the bulldozers are clearing land for well... INDUSTRY :P
(That City of Industry location hasn't had many updates as of late)

Offline RAIDER MIKE

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #53 on: March 30, 2012, 02:25:38 AM »
The Raiders will leave Oakland for LA .....

Oh Ok you called this one...... Raider Nightmare where are you?  I thought you said you seen bulldozers or some shit!  LOL

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=jc-cole_downtown_los_angeles_nfl_stadium_goodell_aeg_032912

GREATEST NEWS OF 2012 hahahaha  YES!

Offline houston raider

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #52 on: March 08, 2012, 07:20:32 AM »
You don't want to lose an NFL franchise. Here in Houston we lost the Oilers....SAD days for 10 years!!! We were LUCKY to get an NFL franchise, the Texans. It cost Texans owner Bob McNair $900 MILLION for the expansion fee. In order to try and keep the Oilers, the Houston taxpayers had 10,000 new seats put in the Astrodome, once billed as the 8th wonder of the world, now it's a EYESORE (plus it has asbestos!!)....imagine that. Bud Adams also took out the animated scoreboard everyone loved (when they put in the 10,00 new seats). The Houston taxpayers are probably still Paying for those seats being put in!!

People thought, "why did you just let the Oilers leave?" Houston was thought of as a Second rate city (sports wise). WE took hits in the national media. Then Jerry Jones said all the OIler fans can NOW be Cowboy fans...we said NO WAY!!! Half of Houston are Cowboy fans anyway-they were WINNERS!!!

At least the Oakland city council PASSSED the two resolutions...they are Forward thinking-once again the shining city on the bay/sea...out of San Francisco shadows....the stick is a DUMP...as Greg says, the flying saucer-lol
« Last Edit: March 08, 2012, 10:36:34 AM by Randy »

Offline Raider Greg

• Your Host
    • Raider Nation Podcast
« Reply #51 on: March 08, 2012, 12:05:16 AM »
I know it's a long road ahead but I read that during last nights city council meeting a "Yes" verdict was reached in continuing to explore the "Oakland Coliseum City" project. Good news for the bay area...for now....

It's a farce bro.. it's Oakland City Council trying to save face at the 11th hour to try & keep their sports teams in Oakland.

Athletics owner Lew Wolff has been adamant that it's San Jose or he will probably sell the team. (meaning new owners would probably relocate because Oakland  as of late hasn't supported baseball like all other U.S cities = fairweathered fanbase)

Warriors brass have already had discussions with owners of AT&T ballpark about building a new arena by the San Francisco shoreline.

The only team that will most likely stay in Oakland is the Raiders (But they will be the 1st team to leave if they get no commitment on a new stadium)

This Coliseum City is a multiple billion dollar project which Mayor Quan has stated would be funded by private investment & as Oakland is such a vibrant picturesque area of America then I am sure the corporate dollars will just roll in to get this project up & running.

Oakland Council would be best focused on building a football purpose built stadium to keep the raiders. Leave the Oracle as is & hope that they can convince the Warriors to stay on with a more friendly lease & cut their losses with the Athletics.. Because long term the baseball team is leaving (I just cant see the Athletics staying in Oakland considering the owner Lew Woolf has said publically that the Oakland council has left it too late with offers of a new stadium)
I have to agree here....... Day late and many dollars short..... Oakland is losing every pro team and they deserve to because of there lack of action...... If the Raiders leave it will not be because they didn't give Oakland a chance... The Oakland city government has been so bad for so long that its not funny.... Like I have said before.... The Raiders will leave Oakland for LA or perhaps someplace else but they will not stay in a city that will not work with them..... The Old "OFMA" was the first joke and its been down hill from there..... What a JOKE.....Now a broke city will waste 3.5 million on NOTHING! So very sad for the fans in the Bay area.....

Offline RaiderWildeStyle

• The Autumn Wind
« Reply #50 on: March 07, 2012, 05:32:04 PM »
I know it's a long road ahead but I read that during last nights city council meeting a "Yes" verdict was reached in continuing to explore the "Oakland Coliseum City" project. Good news for the bay area...for now....

It's a farce bro.. it's Oakland City Council trying to save face at the 11th hour to try & keep their sports teams in Oakland.

Athletics owner Lew Wolff has been adamant that it's San Jose or he will probably sell the team. (meaning new owners would probably relocate because Oakland  as of late hasn't supported baseball like all other U.S cities = fairweathered fanbase)

Warriors brass have already had discussions with owners of AT&T ballpark about building a new arena by the San Francisco shoreline.

The only team that will most likely stay in Oakland is the Raiders (But they will be the 1st team to leave if they get no commitment on a new stadium)

This Coliseum City is a multiple billion dollar project which Mayor Quan has stated would be funded by private investment & as Oakland is such a vibrant picturesque area of America then I am sure the corporate dollars will just roll in to get this project up & running.

Oakland Council would be best focused on building a football purpose built stadium to keep the raiders. Leave the Oracle as is & hope that they can convince the Warriors to stay on with a more friendly lease & cut their losses with the Athletics.. Because long term the baseball team is leaving (I just cant see the Athletics staying in Oakland considering the owner Lew Woolf has said publically that the Oakland council has left it too late with offers of a new stadium)
« Last Edit: March 07, 2012, 05:50:06 PM by Randy »

Offline NCRaider

• Hall Of Famer
  • 2013 RNP Fantasy League Bridesmaid
« Reply #49 on: March 07, 2012, 03:09:30 PM »

Offline Raider Greg

• Your Host
    • Raider Nation Podcast
« Reply #48 on: February 06, 2012, 01:24:42 AM »
Mean while a shit ton of fans remain in L.A. despite the team moving back to Oakland. THAT is loyalty.

You couldn't help yourself to attack my loyalty to the Raiders... I've done same exact thing you and other GREAT So-Cal Raider fans have....I waited for 13 years for them to return....plus I wasn't screaming for them to come back and I wasn't talking shit to my friends that live down there.... I was happy they came home.... But after putting 17 more years of dedication I earned the right to call this team my own as much as any fan...I never will say that I'm best Raider fan in the world or most loyal cause there's no way to measure that in reality cause I'm not you and your not me thankfully...So we can both love this team equal and never truly be able to measure that....So having said that I don't care if you think that YOUR more loyal cause they left...I went thru it too!  Al Davis said on the record that going there was a mistake! ..... He was losing his mystic by the hour after they made that terrible music video...lol.... Moving to Oakland was the best thing for the franchise in my opinion ...moving back down there would just be the final straw for me...but that's me...but hey the fact is the Raiders are in Oakland and until that changes this is a wasted argument but entertaining
HOW MANY FREEKIN TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY IT!!!!!!! "THERE IS ONE NATION" MADE UP OF MANY TYPES OF PEOPLE.....FROM EVERY PLACE ON EARTH...... NO ONE......AND I MEAN NO ONE IS A BETTER FAN.......ALL OF US HERE ARE JUST LIKE THAT.....SOME GO TO EVERY GAME....OTHERS WILL NEVER SEE THE COLISEUM..... STILL ALL ARE RAIDER NATION......LET'S KNOCK THIS CRAP OFF AND WORRY ABOUT THE NEW SPECIAL TEAMS COACH WE GOT FROM KC.......SUCKS HUGE IN MY EYES...... CHIEFS SPECIAL TEAMS BLEW WITH HIM AT THE HELM.......I AM BECOMING SERIOUSLY CONCERNED ABOUT OUR NEW COACH AND GM...... THE OC WAS TOUGH BUT NOW THIS MORON..... DON'T WANT TO BE TOO NEGATIVE BUT...... NO ONE BETTER? WHY LET FASSEL GO? HE ROCKED......THIS TEAM BETTER IMPROVE DESPITE THE LOSER COACHES.......I'M PISSED AND YOU SHOULD BE TOO......
« Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 04:27:28 AM by Randy »

Offline RAIDER MIKE

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #47 on: February 05, 2012, 10:55:22 PM »
Mean while a shit ton of fans remain in L.A. despite the team moving back to Oakland. THAT is loyalty.

You couldn't help yourself to attack my loyalty to the Raiders... I've done same exact thing you and other GREAT So-Cal Raider fans have....I waited for 13 years for them to return....plus I wasn't screaming for them to come back and I wasn't talking shit to my friends that live down there.... I was happy they came home.... But after putting 17 more years of dedication I earned the right to call this team my own as much as any fan...I never will say that I'm best Raider fan in the world or most loyal cause there's no way to measure that in reality cause I'm not you and your not me thankfully...So we can both love this team equal and never truly be able to measure that....So having said that I don't care if you think that YOUR more loyal cause they left...I went thru it too!  Al Davis said on the record that going there was a mistake! ..... He was losing his mystic by the hour after they made that terrible music video...lol.... Moving to Oakland was the best thing for the franchise in my opinion ...moving back down there would just be the final straw for me...but that's me...but hey the fact is the Raiders are in Oakland and until that changes this is a wasted argument but entertaining

raidersully

« Reply #46 on: February 05, 2012, 05:31:50 PM »
True. Teams don’t just move. But that is one of the things that could happen to fill the stadium that will be built in L.A. This is why I think the Rams and the Chargers make the most sense to move to L.A. Both teams have connection to the city and have fans in the area. Add to that that the Chargless will for sure sell out one game a year when they play the Raiders. The same way the Raider fans take over San Diego. Teams don’t move often. But they do move, and when enticed by a new stadium, it makes the move that much easier.

My loyalty is to the colors and the name Raiders. The rest is of no importance to me. But as I stated, I do think they should stay in Oakland. That is where they are from and have history there. Same reason I don’t want to see the Vikings move to L.A. And why the Rams and Chargless make the most sense.

"You say LA would seat more cause of the size of their stadium...well that's an fair assessment?"

You obviously misunderstood or misread what I posted. I said that the orginal stadium that the Raiders played in L.A. was the Coliseum which holds 93,607. I have no clue the capacity of the new proposed stadium.

“If we had 92,000 seats and filled it the same you couldn't back up your argument! “

And if frogs had wings they wouldn’t bump their ass when they jumped. But I’m not dealing with if. I am dealing with facts. And the facts are that the current stadium that the Raiders play in holds 30,000 less people then the one they played in while in L.A. and yet they have just had their first sold out season since coming back.

As for the playoff games not selling out in L.A. I never said L.A. fans were better than Oakland fans. I was answering Hellraiders assessment that fans didn’t care in L.A. But even with 88,000 people in the stands it’s still 24,904 more people than could fit in the O. And even though you guys could sell out your playoff games you could not sellout the season games.

You may have sold out games in 2006, but not all of them. Despite the record the fans did not turn out all year. And cutting their hair had nothing to do with Metallica’s sellout. Hair length has nothing to do with making good music. Metallica sold out because they decided to follow the trends instead of setting them.

“Me I'm all about loyalty and respect...”

Really? All about loyalty. Unless the team moves to L.A. and then you are willing to wash your hands of them after 32 years of being a fan. Yeah, that sounds like loyalty. Mean while a shit ton of fans remain in L.A. despite the team moving back to Oakland. THAT is loyalty.

Again. I am not saying which fan base is batter than others. But don’t give me that ‘L.A. fans don’t care’ shit. Many of us care and have stayed with the team before they came to L.A. and after they left. There is a reason the fan base is called the Raider Nation and not the Oakland Nation.

Offline RAIDER MIKE

• Hall Of Famer
Stadium Issues
« Reply #45 on: February 05, 2012, 04:18:54 PM »
The thing is you guys speak of teams moving like its a normal thing! The last NFL team to move was the Houston Oilers who now are the Tennessee Titans...that was 1999 (16 years ago) uh last Century..... Teams don't just move... You think Denver would move and become the LA Broncos or how about KC become the LA Chiefs? Or how about Miami or I know GB would move their team huh? They'll call them the LA Cheeseheads!  Fucking listen to what your saying!  "I don't care about The city of Oakland"....well don't EVER come here again to see a game then....the City of Oakland doesn't like you!  ..LOL!.... I mean where's the "Loyalty" in fucking over your fan base TWICE!  You say LA would seat more cause of the size of their stadium...well that's an fair assessment?...and comparison given Oakland can only seat 63,000? ....that talk don't mean dick!.... If we had 92,000 seats and filled it the same you couldn't back up your argument!  The LA Raiders didn't sell out the last time they hosted a AFC Champ game Vs Seahawks! Look it up 88,000 that's 5,000 short of Raiders fans in LA chose NOT to see them 1 game away from the SB and we won! ....LA Didn't sell out a AFC Championship game last time we win a SB? ......Would NOT happen in Oakland with playoffs happening!....cause I went to BOTH AFC Champ games and I paid $350+ each game and it was soooo sold out! .... Being a fan of the team and not caring where they play is all good ....I get it! .....Me I'm all about loyalty and respect...and moving to LA is like spitting in the faces of the LOYAL fans who sold out games in the 2006 2-14 season (would not happen in LA) they move to LA they'll be "selling out" and become a cooperate tool like the heavy metal band Metallica that cut their hair and became pussies!......That will be the end of my era as a Die Hard Raider fan....I don't give a fuck if anyone says shit....cause I know what I've done as a fan and I feel good about it..they could go on and win 20 SB's and I won't feel a shred of excitement  or barely notice..Technology is great in alot of ways....it allowed us to be in touch with Raider fans across the world....but really if you lived it with me in real life last 32 years....you'd understand what I'm talking about....Either way.... IF the Raiders move to LA or NOT.... it's a win win for Me! .....Cause they stay I get my team to watch forever....IF they move.... I'll call them the "LA Traitors" and wash my hands clean of 32 years of stupidity for thinking they would win another SB for Oakland and relieve myself from NFL football forever and live a different lifestyle on Sundays... So I'll let Mark Davis decide my Raider fan Hood future!.... He sells out.... I'm done.... he stays.... I'm a happy camper and continue to wait for our SB victory and support this team that has been here since 1960 their REAL HOME...they spent a summer vacation of 13 years in LA of 52 years of existence and people act like they belong there in LA....they won 1 SB and had a few playoff runs...nothing screams history other than Marcus Allen and Bo's (other indiv.) accomplishments.

I think If Mark Davis moves to LA it's a sign that he's ALL about money.... NOT winning and will SELL OUT...if he truly cares about the team....he can do the same thing they can do in LA..... build a stadium HERE or share one with the Niners.....that truly would mean he wants to win and keep the team close to Al!  We'll see what happens...may not know for 2 more years so no use in beating each other up over it....until a stadium is built and complete... NO team will move to LA!...those are cold hard facts!

Sent from my iPhone bitch!
« Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 04:23:13 AM by Randy »

Offline RaiderWildeStyle

• The Autumn Wind
Re: Two......and now none!
« Reply #44 on: February 05, 2012, 02:39:14 PM »
2 Franchises were there once.........they left because nobody cared.................The Trojans are the team for LA......its a basketball and baseball town..............period............!

This is not true. If the supposed Oakland 'faithful' were the 'real' fans than why did it take until this year before they finally sold out all their home games since their return to Oakland? http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/12/31/raiders-complete-first-full-season-sellout-since-returning-to-oakland/
This includes 3 AFC West titles, 3 playoff appearances, and  Super Bowl year all while back in Oakland. And when you consider that the L.A. stadium hold a little more than 30,000 more people than the O.co perhaps you see why they weren't that many sold out games in L.A(Coliseum holds 93,607 O.co holds 63,026). But despite all of that. Even when the move back to Oakland was known to the fans in L.A. 64,130 fans showed up to watch their last game against the Chiefs. 1,104 more people than could fit into the O.co.

I don't mean to turn this into some pissing contest meant to test everyones fanhood. But to say that the 'true' fans are in Oakland is bullshit(as their lack of attendance even during great seasons proves). The 'true' fans are everywhere in the nation. Anyone who loves the Raiders, sports their Raider gear no matter the overall record, watches every game they can(live or otherwise), and takes the time out of their day to post on forums and read the daily news about the Raiders is TRUE RAIDER FAN!! I don't care where the Raiders play(though I do think they should stay in Oakland). I root for the Silver and Black. Not for the city of Oakland.

GO RAIDERS!!!!!!!!

The Raiders also have been giving 2for1 ticket offers away this season & free tickets to season ticket holders.

A sell out is a sell out, but I can't think of the Raiders having a straight sell out.(Maybe KC & DEN???)

The free ticket offer for season tix holder was for the Browns Game (how weak is that, Al Davis dies & raiders are struggling to fill the house to honour a legend so they give away tickets on the week leading up to the game)

the 2 for 1 offer was available on the Patriots & Jets games right at the start of the season. They extended it at some point for the rest of the games through the season. (I don't think Denver & KC homegames had the 2for1 ticket offer) but I do know the Bears, Lions & maybe even the Chargers had a 2 for 1 ticket offer.

I only bring this up because attendance figures will ultimately be whether Mark decides to keep the team in this region. I think the Oakland received a likelihood boost of Raiders staying in Oakland because the house was packed every game this year. But it'd be interesting to see if they could fill the house without the help of these very enticing promotions. (They wouldn't run these kind of promos in Green Bay or San Franciso)
« Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 03:33:49 PM by Randy »

raidersully

Re: Two......and now none!
« Reply #43 on: February 05, 2012, 12:29:31 PM »
2 Franchises were there once.........they left because nobody cared.................The Trojans are the team for LA......its a basketball and baseball town..............period............!

This is not true. If the supposed Oakland 'faithful' were the 'real' fans than why did it take until this year before they finally sold out all their home games since their return to Oakland? http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/12/31/raiders-complete-first-full-season-sellout-since-returning-to-oakland/
This includes 3 AFC West titles, 3 playoff appearances, and  Super Bowl year all while back in Oakland. And when you consider that the L.A. stadium hold a little more than 30,000 more people than the O.co perhaps you see why they weren't that many sold out games in L.A(Coliseum holds 93,607 O.co holds 63,026). But despite all of that. Even when the move back to Oakland was known to the fans in L.A. 64,130 fans showed up to watch their last game against the Chiefs. 1,104 more people than could fit into the O.co.

The reason Al left was not because of attendance. It was because what was promised to him(luxury boxes) was never done. Along with the damage caused by the Northridge earthquake the Los Angeles Sports Commission halted further planned renovations to the Coliseum. Oakland promised new renovations so Al went back.

The Rams left L.A. for Anaheim(which is not in L.A.) because they too were unhappy with the stadium and L.A.'s refusal to build another one better suited for football. She left Anaheim for St. Louis because St. Louis gave her the best deal for a new stadium.

Yet despite these teams leaving you still find lots of faithful fans. Everywhere I go you see Raider merchandise. Whether on cars or on people. If the Raiders have no love here than why are there at least 4 Raider Image locations in the SoCal area? Are there any in Texas? Or New York? How about Florida? Store only stay open because they can sell enough to do so. Money talks, and the money shows that SoCal has enough Raider fans to keep stores that sell merchandise exclusive to one team and one team only open. There are no Cowboy stores here and they are supposed to be 'America's Team'.

I don't mean to turn this into some pissing contest meant to test everyones fanhood. But to say that the 'true' fans are in Oakland is bullshit(as their lack of attendance even during great seasons proves). The 'true' fans are everywhere in the nation. Anyone who loves the Raiders, sports their Raider gear no matter the overall record, watches every game they can(live or otherwise), and takes the time out of their day to post on forums and read the daily news about the Raiders is TRUE RAIDER FAN!! I don't care where the Raiders play(though I do think they should stay in Oakland). I root for the Silver and Black. Not for the city of Oakland.

GO RAIDERS!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 03:33:36 PM by Randy »

Offline RAIDERNITEMARE

• Rookie Member
  • PRIDE AND POISE!
« Reply #42 on: February 05, 2012, 12:10:19 AM »
Nothing has been shot down...options are still open, just because Goodell say something dont mean he can keep a team from moving...Mark Davis is in the drivers seat and he will do whatever it takes to get a stadium for the RAIDERS...personally I dont care where the Raiders make home, as a fan like all of you...I want them closer to me...but if they move to England...I will still be a RAIDER fan...cities dont mean shit...topics like this shows whos a real Raider and eliminates the fakers!...RAIDERNATION for Life homies!... 8)

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
Two......and now none!
« Reply #41 on: February 04, 2012, 11:14:20 PM »
« Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 03:34:42 PM by Randy »

Offline raider kyle

• Veteran Member
« Reply #40 on: February 04, 2012, 10:58:19 PM »
I heard that the chance the raiders move to la has been shot down....YES!!!! I didn't think it was fair to move back to LA especially since the fan base is so good in oakland

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
Another stadium article, "Raiders likely to remain in Oakland"
« Reply #39 on: February 04, 2012, 07:16:17 PM »
Raiders likely to remain in Oakland
by Just Blog Baby

http://justblogbaby.com/2012/02/04/raiders-likely-to-remain-in-oakland/

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
Tidbit from everyone favorite mercury blogger TIM KAWAKAMI in regards to the Santa Clara Stadium

http://blogs.mercurynews.com/kawakami/2012/02/02/jed-york-on-the-49ers-200m-stadium-allocation-from-the-nfl-nothing-tangible-with-the-raiders-and-more/

And York said he worked out with Mark Davis earlier today, and had lunch with him, but said that they didn’t really talk about anything except football.

Folks, now that the 49ers are locking up financing without Raiders involvement, the chances of the Raiders sharing a Santa Clara are almost nil.

The only way the 49ers were going to contemplating sharing a new stadium with the Raiders is if they couldn’t get the money any other way. They’re getting the money.

And I don’t think Mark Davis is very interested in sharing a stadium, anyway.

I still don't understand how a $200 Million loan (not gift) from the NFL makes this a slam dunk that the 49ers wouldn't want to share the stadium. If the money is just a loan, as I've read that it is, they'll have to pay it back...probably with interest. The stadium will cost a Billion dollars or more. So even with this loan, they still have to come up with a full Billion dollars or more eventually. How does this loan make it less likely that the 49ers would want to save a half billion dollars if they can?

Here's an article about the "loan":
http://www.mercurynews.com/southbayfootball/ci_19878108?source=autofeed#

well, maybe it's NOT a loan (even they they refer to it as one)....read this
Here is an exerpt from the above article:

"...The 49ers owner, however, rejected characterizing the NFL's contribution as a straight loan, saying it amounted to "NFL support" for the project, composed of a "fairly intricate" combination that will go toward financing construction of the stadium

There had been speculation the NFL would press the 49ers and Oakland Raiders to share the Santa Clara stadium in order to secure the financing, but York said there is no link to the $200 million contribution. "We've been asked to keep the communications open," said York, adding that he worked out and had lunch with Raiders owner Mark Davis earlier Thursday in Indianapolis.

Amy Trask, the Raiders CEO, declined to comment because she's tied up with NFL business in Indianapolis, but she has said in the past the team is exploring all options for a new stadium, including the possibility of joining the 49ers."

Here's how much club seats in the new stadium will cost. The cost of the cheaper seats won't be released till this summer:

http://www.mercurynews.com/southbayfootball/ci_19697974

http://www.mercurynews.com/southbayfootball/ci_19853863?source=pkg
« Last Edit: February 04, 2012, 07:51:04 PM by Randy »

Offline RaiderWildeStyle

• The Autumn Wind
« Reply #37 on: February 04, 2012, 02:23:40 AM »
Tidbit from everyone favorite mercury blogger TIM KAWAKAMI in regards to the Santa Clara Stadium

http://blogs.mercurynews.com/kawakami/2012/02/02/jed-york-on-the-49ers-200m-stadium-allocation-from-the-nfl-nothing-tangible-with-the-raiders-and-more/

And York said he worked out with Mark Davis earlier today, and had lunch with him, but said that they didn’t really talk about anything except football.

Folks, now that the 49ers are locking up financing without Raiders involvement, the chances of the Raiders sharing a Santa Clara are almost nil.

The only way the 49ers were going to contemplating sharing a new stadium with the Raiders is if they couldn’t get the money any other way. They’re getting the money.

And I don’t think Mark Davis is very interested in sharing a stadium, anyway.

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
« Reply #36 on: February 04, 2012, 02:22:00 AM »
I don't want the league to expand to 34 teams... How the hell do we figure out how many teams in a division??? 34 divided by any even number 4 thru 8 just doesn't compute.

If they expand the league to 34 teams, they could have two divisions with 5 teams each and the rest would stay at 4 each. It's been done before.

That would effect the tiebreakers?

Do they go on a percentage for conference/division wins or total games? (obviously it would have to be percentage if each division had a different amount of in conference games)

I don't know how they handled the tiebreakers when they had those other configurations. I'm sure they'd figure something out. It sure is nice now though, with 4 teams in each division. The rotation system is perfect now.....having each team play each other team once away every 4 years and once home every 4 years. When they had less than 32 teams in the league, there was NO rotation really. Remember how some teams wouldn't play each other for years and other played pretty often. I'd hate to go back to that.

Offline RaiderWildeStyle

• The Autumn Wind
« Reply #35 on: February 04, 2012, 01:45:27 AM »
I don't want the league to expand to 34 teams... How the hell do we figure out how many teams in a division??? 34 divided by any even number 4 thru 8 just doesn't compute.

If they expand the league to 34 teams, they could have two divisions with 5 teams each and the rest would stay at 4 each. It's been done before.

That would effect the tiebreakers?

Do they go on a percentage for conference/division wins or total games? (obviously it would have to be percentage if each division had a different amount of in conference games)

« Last Edit: February 04, 2012, 02:18:39 AM by Randy »

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
« Reply #34 on: February 04, 2012, 01:40:52 AM »

Here are all the different division configurations that have been used in the past:

32 teams (2002-present)

http://www.jt-sw.com/football/pro/standings.nsf/Seasons/2002

31 teams (1999-2001)

http://www.jt-sw.com/football/pro/standings.nsf/Seasons/1999

28 teams (1977-1994)

http://www.jt-sw.com/football/pro/standings.nsf/Seasons/1977

28 teams (1976)

http://www.jt-sw.com/football/pro/standings.nsf/Seasons/1976

26 teams (1970-1975)

http://www.jt-sw.com/football/pro/standings.nsf/Seasons/1970
« Last Edit: February 04, 2012, 02:16:43 AM by Randy »

Offline RaiderWildeStyle

• The Autumn Wind
« Reply #33 on: February 03, 2012, 10:18:01 PM »
& plus the ownership group who wants to build the stadium in L.A now has a massive leverage in the bargaining stakes.

He could play hardball with any potential suitors with one of the current 32 NFL owners & just say that he already has a proposal from mystery/fake capitalist group to bid on one of these expansion teams.

Offline RaiderWildeStyle

• The Autumn Wind
« Reply #32 on: February 03, 2012, 10:12:29 PM »
Yeah I must say I was surprised by his comments. The first I've heard of this plan(possible smoke screen) for 2 expansion teams in LA. In one respect gr8 news for the bay area but to your point will this prompt the raiders & others to act quickly?
Quite frankly even if Roger wants the teams to stay put does he have the power to stop it? Your right the precedent has been set...
I guess I just find it difficult to believe that a commissioner hell bent on protecting the sheild, image, amplifying the fan experience will allow a team to be uprooted from its fans without a fight(legal).

Is his name Stan Kroenke??? (owner of the RAMS)

Well supposedly he is in the bidding negotiations to purchase the L.A Dodgers. If he does that... He can give the ownership of the baseball team to one of his family members and then just lease Dodgers Stadium for the RAMS to play in L.A.

Goodell can't stop him & The Rams already have a fanbase (albiet a smaller one to the NATION)

But if Goodell wants to make a expansion teams, he better call up the guy willing to build Farmers Field. Otherwise I think we will see in the next few weeks/months movement on a team potentially moving to L.A.

Offline NCRaider

• Hall Of Famer
Stadium Issues
« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2012, 09:30:37 PM »
NFLN showing clips from NFL commissioner Roger Goodell's state of the union address says league might expand to 34 teams if it returns to L.A. market, with the expansion teams playing in L.A.

Goodell wants to keep his teams where they are but I can Gaurentee the owners in St Louis, San Diego, Jacksonville, Minesota ect are all salivitating at the thought of getting to L.A.

It would increase the value of their franchises... If Roger Goodell thinks he can tell owners where they can stay then he's in for big surprise. (Al Davis set the precedent by suing Pete Rozelle & the NFL)

I think Goodell's words will only speed up the process of certain teams announcing their intentions to move to L.A (That's if anyone is willing to move to Los Angeles & alienate their fan base in the next couple of years whilst the current stadium lease expires/until L.A stadium is built)

Yeah I must say I was surprised by his comments. The first I've heard of this plan (possible smoke screen) for 2 expansion teams in LA. In one respect gr8 news for the bay area but to your point will this prompt the raiders & others to act quickly?

Quite frankly even if Roger wants the teams to stay put does he have the power to stop it? You're right, the precedent has been set...

I guess I just find it difficult to believe that a commissioner hell bent on protecting the sheild, image, amplifying the fan experience will allow a team to be uprooted from its fans without a fight (legal).
« Last Edit: February 04, 2012, 01:38:39 AM by Randy »

Offline RaiderWildeStyle

• The Autumn Wind
« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2012, 08:18:29 PM »
NFLN showing clips from NFL commissioner Roger Goodell's state of the union address says league might expand to 34 teams if it returns to L.A. market, with the expansion teams playing in L.A.

Goodell wants to keep his teams where they are but I can guarantee the owners in St Louis, San Diego, Jacksonville, Minnesota etc are all salivatating at the thought of getting to L.A.

It would increase the value of their franchises... If Roger Goodell thinks he can tell owners where they can stay then he's in for big surprise. (Al Davis set the precedent by suing Pete Rozelle & the NFL)

I think Goodell's words will only speed up the process of certain teams announcing their intentions to move to L.A (That's if anyone is willing to move to Los Angeles & alienate their fan base in the next couple of years whilst the current stadium lease expires/until L.A stadium is built)
« Last Edit: February 04, 2012, 01:36:50 AM by Randy »

Offline NCRaider

• Hall Of Famer
Stadium Issues
« Reply #29 on: February 03, 2012, 08:12:58 PM »
NFLN showing clips from NFL commissioner Roger Goodell's state of the union address says league might expand to 34 teams if it returns to L.A. market, with the expansion teams playing in L.A. He's says he wants to keep teams where they ARE now....
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 08:18:25 PM by NCRaider »

Offline RaiderWildeStyle

• The Autumn Wind
« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2012, 04:21:07 PM »
Question is.. If the Raiders do move back to L.A, Do you do what half the fan base of the Raiders did 30 years ago & jump on the 49'ers bandwagon?

It was the worst possible outcome for Al Davis maintaining his northern Cali fanbase when he moved South... Sure the Raiders won their fairshare of Lombardis in L.A but the early 80's saw one of the greatest dynasty form in the history of all sports.. the mighty 49'ers who won 5 Lombardis over the span of the next 15 or so years.

I have my own pros & cons about a move to Los Angeles.

PRO:
*More Coverage for International fans (media talks about us more, more prime time games are alloted cause it's L.A)
*Raiders have easier ability to attract free agents (SOCAL>NOCAL lifestyle, weather is better... Plus L.A has a large population & you'd be able to attract a bigger pool of players cheap on the hometown discount "Like your Marcus Allens")

CONS: (A lot of gameday Cons for me)
*Alienated fanbase (sure it'd be sweet for L.A Raider Nation, But the Bay Area would truly become a Niner town)
*Ticket pricing (You can kiss goodbye the rowdy blue collar hardcore fan, We'd be the new Wine&Cheese Nation)
*Farmers Field (All but rules out the tailgating experience, Hopefully Dodgers Stadium becomes a NFL reality)
*Couldn't visit my RNP friends and families @ Kingsford Kirk tailgate... But I'm sure there'd be a bunch of NoCAL fans who'd still make every game in SoCAL cause they bleed silver & Black... Just like you meet people at the Coliseum who fly up from L.A every Sunday. (They can afford too, but it's not possible for everyone)

Hey last thought, I wonder if the city of Oakland would have a good enough case to sue Mark Davis if he did want to move to Los Angeles? The law suit could aim to achieve what the people of Seattle did when their Sonics moved to Oklahoma or what the people of Cleveland did when the former Browns ownership wanted to do when they moved to Baltimore??? I guess there is a precedent that the Davis family has already moved to Los Angeles so that he'd probably win that case... But would fence sitters like Raider MIKE be keen to support the Raiders if owned by another group & Mark splits to L.A & turns the Raiders into the L.A Hotrods football team.

Offline Millernation

• millernation
« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2012, 02:24:45 PM »
Bowl cut doesn't give a frogs fat azz about th raiders, he will milk them dry then sell the team.  He will go where the money is.  he would move the team to Iran if the price was right

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2012, 01:13:39 PM »
This article just posted by Kingsford Kirk on FB ...makes me feel a little better and shut the talk down a little ...take a read the NFL wants to expand to 34 teams and use LA as the site!

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/thehuddle/post/2012/02/commissioner-roger-goodell-nfl-might-expand-to-34-teams-to-include-los-angeles/1

That's good and bad. Every time they expand the league and add more teams, it makes it that much harder to make the Superbowl. Right now, with 32 teams......if all teams were equal......each team would win one Superbowl every 32 years. With 34 teams it would average to 34 years!

It's been 29 years since the Raiders won their last one.....so it's almost our time! Let's see.....we last won in 1983. Add 32 years.....that would have us winning in 2015. Then with 34 teams we would be due for our next win in 2049. I can't wait! I'll be 96.  ???
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 01:17:26 PM by Randy »

Offline Matty Raider

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2012, 12:15:23 PM »
This article just posted by Kingsford Kirk on FB ...makes me feel a little better and shut the talk down a little ...take a read the NFL wants to expand to 34 teams and use LA as the site!

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/thehuddle/post/2012/02/commissioner-roger-goodell-nfl-might-expand-to-34-teams-to-include-los-angeles/1

Great link - thanks Mike.  Goodell can suck it though.  Him and his "small market" areas/teams he is always yapping about.  He wants to move less "sexy" teams to major cities - i.e. Jacksonville, Buffalo, etc.  Especially Buffalo - not only b/c it is my home state but that it is actually the only REAL team that plays in NY.  (Giants and Jets play in NJ)  The Raiders/Bills games there are great contests and it's ball-busting btwn fans the entire time.  Bills fans are die-hard and they love their team.  It's all a f'n money grab.  Buffalo is a great city and a great atmosphere for football.  These suits want all glitz and glamour, they don't give a damn about history or their fans.  The league has enough teams already - if you don't think so, anyone care to watch a Browns/Bucs game????  :P  I actually became a Raiders fan when they were in LA in the late 80s.  I am glad they moved back to Oakland and it is my hope they will always stay there.   
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 12:18:28 PM by Matty Raider »
People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
- George Orwell

Offline RAIDER MIKE

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2012, 11:32:00 AM »

Offline NCRaider

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2012, 11:23:13 AM »
There was talk of a concept being proposed to Oakland City council called "Coliseum City" has that been ruled out of the equation going forward?

Offline Raider Greg

• Your Host
    • Raider Nation Podcast
« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2012, 11:17:30 AM »
Its stupid for the NFL to want to put a shared stadium with two teams that dont share the same city name and are rivals and to put it in Santa Clara?...Cant wait for the Raiders to come back L.A.....Mark Davis knows wheres the money is at...L.A. homie!!!...come back home fuck the rest!... 8) 8)
I know the LA Raider Nation would love to see the Raiders return to LA.....Be careful what you ask for Bro...... The PSL or "Private Seat License" will be INSANE!!!! First you will need to pay the PSL and for decent seats as much as $20,000.00 for a pair of seats......THAT only gives you the right to buy your tickets at 2,000.00 for the pair each season....AND GET THIS... IF YOU DECIDE NOT TO BUY YOUR SEATS YOU CANNOT SELL THE PLS.... NOPE THEY CHARGE THE NEST SEASON TICKET HOLDER A PLS....AND YOUR STUCK WITH  SHIT IN YOUR HAND...... This is Why I am happy with the Coliseum..... it might be old and gray but its HOME and the cost of a seat is affordable to the average family...... Mark Davis wants MILLIONaires to come to games..... That would knock Raider Greg out of the game... Thats why.....A SHARED STADIUM IS THE BEST FOR THE FANS..... WE CAN SHARE THE COST BETWEEN TWO FAN BASES......THEN THE COST WOULD BE AT LEAST REASONABLE..... 8)

Offline RAIDER MIKE

• Hall Of Famer
Stadium Issues
« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2012, 10:23:27 AM »
Its stupid for the NFL to want to put a shared stadium with two teams that dont share the same city name and are rivals and to put it in Santa Clara?...Cant wait for the Raiders to come back L.A.....Mark Davis knows wheres the money is at...L.A. homie!!!...come back home fuck the rest!... 8) 8)
I'll be calling them the "LA Traiders" for the rest of my life! ....They could move there and win 20 SB's and I won't give a fuck or even know about it!  They can sell out if they want too....rappers and heavy metal bands do it all the time ....SELL OUT and become a cooperate tool! .....Raiders will be nothing more than a cooperate tool moving to LA....their mystic will be gone...they'll have a nice burst of excitement when they get there the first couple years...wait till they lose and fans leave a new stadium empty and Mark will be forced to sell it to a cooperate asshole in 3 years and the team will be owned by someone who will care less about winning and more concern about butts in seats and become a futuristic Lions of the new century!  There will be no Al Davis to bridge the fan base back together...it'll be fucking stupid...but I'll feel relieved knowing I don't have to give a fuck about the bullshit anymore...So if they leave I'm free....they stay...well I'll be happy and continue to watch them climb the mountain like I have the last 32 years! 

Sent from my iPhone bitch!