PODCAST BOARDS > Podcast Show Notes and Comments - with LISTEN NOW link

Podcast Comments (for Audio and Video podcasts)

(1/71) > >>

Randy:

--- Quote from: NJ Raider Kev on January 31, 2016, 08:29:45 AM ---
--- Quote from: Randy on January 12, 2016, 12:25:09 PM ---Also, feel free to post your thoughts here on our forum. Let's get some discussions going. This forum has been dead lately. I guess everyone is doing Facebook and Twitter instead.  ??
--- End quote ---

I'd like to see some discussion going on the forums again. Personally, I'm not a fan of Facebook (too much drama) and I don't really participate on Twitter.

I'm glad that the forum section is still up and running and that Randy keeps up with all the Raider related news.

On another note, I got a Carr jersey for Christmas and love it!

Go Raiders!

--- End quote ---

Thanks Kev. Congrats on the Carr jersey!

NJ Raider Kev:

--- Quote from: Randy on January 12, 2016, 12:25:09 PM ---Also, feel free to post your thoughts here on our forum. Let's get some discussions going. This forum has been dead lately. I guess everyone is doing Facebook and Twitter instead.  ??
--- End quote ---

I'd like to see some discussion going on the forums again. Personally, I'm not a fan of Facebook (too much drama) and I don't really participate on Twitter.

I'm glad that the forum section is still up and running and that Randy keeps up with all the Raider related news.

On another note, I got a Carr jersey for Christmas and love it!

Go Raiders!

Randy:

--- Quote from: Raider Argo on January 13, 2016, 07:00:42 AM ---
--- Quote from: Randy on January 12, 2016, 12:25:09 PM ---We actually had a podcast all recorded and ready to release yesterday, but decided to throw it in the garbage since it had a lot of material on the stadium issue that will soon be outdated when the outcome of the owners meeting is released possibly today. As soon as we have news of the latest happenings, we'll put together a show.

We won't have a whole lot on the Chiefs game....not a real "postgame", but more of a season wrap-up and stadium news show.

In the mean time, check out news links that I'm updating daily. There were a bunch of new articles on the stadium issue that came out today, and we have all the links there.

Also, feel free to post your thoughts here on our forum. Let's get some discussions going. This forum has been dead lately. I guess everyone is doing Facebook and Twitter instead.  ???

Here's a direct link to our latest news story links:

http://www.raidernationpodcast.com/forum/index.php?topic=1361.0

--- End quote ---

Looking forward to hearing all about it from you guys.  Its looking good for this year at least, but lets hope a long term plan down in Oakland is possible!

Was great seeing you guys again at the Packers game, Im finally home from the honeymoon and need another holiday to recover from it!

Raider Argo!

--- End quote ---

Thanks Argo.....loved meeting you and your wife at those two games in Oakland last season. I guess we'll be back with the Bad Boyz of BBQ next season too!

Raider Argo:

--- Quote from: Randy on January 12, 2016, 12:25:09 PM ---We actually had a podcast all recorded and ready to release yesterday, but decided to throw it in the garbage since it had a lot of material on the stadium issue that will soon be outdated when the outcome of the owners meeting is released possibly today. As soon as we have news of the latest happenings, we'll put together a show.

We won't have a whole lot on the Chiefs game....not a real "postgame", but more of a season wrap-up and stadium news show.

In the mean time, check out news links that I'm updating daily. There were a bunch of new articles on the stadium issue that came out today, and we have all the links there.

Also, feel free to post your thoughts here on our forum. Let's get some discussions going. This forum has been dead lately. I guess everyone is doing Facebook and Twitter instead.  ???

--- End quote ---

Looking forward to hearing all about it from you guys.  Its looking good for this year at least, but lets hope a long term plan down in Oakland is possible!

Was great seeing you guys again at the Packers game, Im finally home from the honeymoon and need another holiday to recover from it!

Raider Argo!

Randy:
We actually had a podcast all recorded and ready to release yesterday, but decided to throw it in the garbage since it had a lot of material on the stadium issue that will soon be outdated when the outcome of the owners meeting is released possibly today. As soon as we have news of the latest happenings, we'll put together a show.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version