PODCAST BOARDS > Podcast Show Notes and Comments

Podcast Comments (for Audio and Video podcasts)

(1/71) > >>

Randy:
Sorry, but due to extenuating circumstances, the podcast won't be out until tomorrow (Saturday) some time. Thanks to all of the Boneline callers. Another active week with 17 callers. If you just can't wait for the podcast, I am posting an audio file here with the Boneline calls....without Raider Greg's responses. You'll have to wait for the show for that part, but in the mean time, at least you can listen to the calls.

http://www.raidernationpodcast.com/audio/boneline/Boneline_398_17Callers.mp3

NEBRASKARAIDER:

--- Quote from: Randy on October 04, 2013, 12:12:41 AM ---
--- Quote from: NEBRASKARAIDER on October 03, 2013, 03:15:31 PM ---Have a good move Randy & I hope all goes well.

--- End quote ---

Thanks a lot! I really feel guilty that we're missing this episode of the podcast. Glad to hear your words of support.

--- End quote ---

RANDY MY MAN!!!! Thank you for throwing together that Boneline Bonanza....much appreciated by The Nation brotha...hope the move is going smooth & can't wait for the next one...gonna listen to it on the way down to KC...you & Greg are the shit!!!!! RAAAAAIDERRRRRS!!!!!!

Toecutter:

--- Quote from: Randy on October 03, 2013, 11:53:30 AM ---For the first time in 8 1/2 years, we will miss a postgame and pregame show. I'm moving for the first time in 16 years. So much crap I forgot I even had. Why did I keep all that stuff all these years? Oh well. It will be over soon. But definitely no time to do a show this week. Apologies to all the callers we had on the Boneline. You guys hit it hard. I'm sure we'll get plenty after the Chargers game, so those calls from last week will probably not be used. Have to move on to the new stuff. See you on the podcast after the Chargers game!

--- End quote ---

16 years? Aiii carumba...I can only imagine the amount of crap you'll have to go through that you forgot you even had ;D

I would however hope you can still include the missed Boneline comments, perhaps at least the most pertinent ones?

wordpuddles:
Agreed...the podcasts are killer and practically spot on. I would love to hear more on the flynn situation and week 5 pre and post game on the next cast. Thanks

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 4

Randy:

--- Quote from: NEBRASKARAIDER on October 03, 2013, 03:15:31 PM ---Have a good move Randy & I hope all goes well.

--- End quote ---

Thanks a lot! I really feel guilty that we're missing this episode of the podcast. Glad to hear your words of support.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version