PODCAST BOARDS > Podcast Show Notes and Comments

Podcast Comments (for Audio and Video podcasts)

<< < (70/71) > >>

chuck:
GREAT JOB ON THE PODCAST RAIDER GREG!

RaiderWildeStyle:
Wow what a podcast... That Color Commentary presented by the Donkeys Podcast and Greg Papa's answer to all their queries, that shit is vintage!!! Well produced and edited there Raider Greg and Randy!!!

We need to win more.. you guys prepare a better victory speech than somber words of loss.

oklandraida84:
HAHAHAHHA IM LISTENING TO THE PODCAST AND THOSE BRONCO CAST GUYS ARE CHUMPS HAHAHAHAH ITS HELLA FUNNY OF YOU PUTTING RAIDER HIGHLIGHTS IN THE BACKROUND HAHAHAHHAHAH GREAT WORK GUYS!! BEST PODCAST YET

Randy:

--- Quote from: Heidelberg_Raider on November 18, 2008, 01:43:06 AM ---I just wanted to give a shout out to you both for putting together a fantastic podcast. This has to be BY FAR my favorite podcast of them all. Please don't stop it because it's the only pro-Raiders news I get. So I just wanted to say that, and i highly appreciate this podcast and wait for it every week

--- End quote ---
Thanks Heidelberg....don't worry, we're not quitting. We can't always put the podcast out on the same day every week, mainly because of our work schedule at the fire department and other things we have going on in our lives.

Greg and I both work our 24 hour shifts today, so we'll most likely be putting out the next show tomorrow, our next day off. Oh, and we really appreciate your comments. Oh, and one more thing. Greg will be doing his comments after each boneline call again, but in order to have time to do that I think we're going to have to cut the boneline section down to 10 callers maximum. We'll still listen to all of them, but we'll pick the best 10 calls....with preference to first time callers.

Thanks again. Now I better get in the shower so I won't be late to work!

Heidelberg_Raider:
I just wanted to give a shout out to you both for putting together a fantastic podcast. This has to be BY FAR my favorite podcast of them all. Please don't stop it because it's the only pro-Raiders news I get. So I just wanted to say that, and i highly appreciate this podcast and wait for it every week

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version