PODCAST BOARDS > Podcast Show Notes and Comments (with LISTEN NOW link)

Podcast Comments (for Audio and Video podcasts)

<< < (2/71) > >>

wordpuddles:
Agreed...the podcasts are killer and practically spot on. I would love to hear more on the flynn situation and week 5 pre and post game on the next cast. Thanks

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 4

Randy:

--- Quote from: NEBRASKARAIDER on October 03, 2013, 03:15:31 PM ---Have a good move Randy & I hope all goes well.

--- End quote ---

Thanks a lot! I really feel guilty that we're missing this episode of the podcast. Glad to hear your words of support.

NEBRASKARAIDER:
Have a good move Randy & I hope all goes well.

Randy:
For the first time in 8 1/2 years, we will miss a postgame and pregame show. I'm moving for the first time in 16 years. So much crap I forgot I even had. Why did I keep all that stuff all these years? Oh well. It will be over soon. But definitely no time to do a show this week. Apologies to all the callers we had on the Boneline. You guys hit it hard. I'm sure we'll get plenty after the Chargers game, so those calls from last week will probably not be used. Have to move on to the new stuff. See you on the podcast after the Chargers game!

NEBRASKARAIDER:
I thought McKenzie drew a slight resemblance to the Sully Sullivan (John Goodmans') character in the Disney movie Monsters Inc. but your version of McKenzie/Morphious is freaking hilarious but true. Was cracking up at the Matrix segments you put in...priceless.  Keep up the fantastic job you guys & as always JUST WIN BABY!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version