Author Topic: Podcast Comments (for Audio and Video podcasts)  (Read 24578 times)

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
Re: Podcast Comments (for Audio and Video podcasts)
« Reply #203 on: October 28, 2010, 09:55:22 AM »
???  why does it take a while to get the Podcast of the previous game up? --i am ready to hear the hype of Bronco-hos Beat Down!!!!  here it is Wed and next game be here in a couple Days --please get that on i-tunes --THANK YAS
RAIDERS!!!!!!!!! all the way!!!!!!

Look...without trying to sound like an ass...these guys have a life you know?  They work full time, have families and still take the time to do this show for the Raider Nation every week.  Then it has to be edited before Randy will release it to us.

I understand you want to hear the newest show especially after a game like that but take into consideration the time and work it takes to bring this to us before making rude comments on the forum....

Yeah....I was up till about 1am finishing up with the show....then went to bed because I had to get up at 6 to go to work...getting ready to leave now....when I saw a text message from Juan that he didn't see the show on the feed. Sorry to anyone who tried to listen between 1am and now. I forgot to upload the new feed file. It was sitting on my desktop, I just forgot to drag it onto the uploader application. It's up now, and I've gotta get going. Hope I didn't make any mistakes on the show! Hope you guys enjoy it.

Offline Raider Rodney

• Hall Of Famer
  • Just Win Baby!
« Reply #202 on: October 28, 2010, 08:12:48 AM »
???  why does it take a while to get the Podcast of the previous game up? --i am ready to hear the hype of Bronco-hos Beat Down!!!!  here it is Wed and next game be here in a couple Days --please get that on i-tunes --THANK YAS

Look...without trying to sound like an ass...these guys have a life you know?  They work full time, have families and still take the time to do this show for the Raider Nation every week.  Then it has to be edited before Randy will release it to us.

I understand you want to hear the newest show especially after a game like that but take into consideration the time and work it takes to bring this to us before making rude comments on the forum....

Raider Brent

« Reply #201 on: October 27, 2010, 06:27:17 PM »
 ;D  MAN oh MAN!!!!! RRRRAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!
here it is Wednesday and i am still relishing over the Beat down the DONKEYS got  -----oh YEA!!!!! we rode that Donkey , Donkey!  HARD!!!!!!! --GO RAIDERS!!!!!!!! PLEASE PLAY LIKE THAT EVRY GAME FROM NOW ON!
use that game as a basis for the motivation as we go up against the rest of the AFC west division and every otehr team we face ----THats what i am talkin bout!! thats how u play RAIDERS Football!!!!!   McFadden MPV of the Game
UNBEATABLE RAIDERS!!!!!!!!1 ;D :o :o :o :o :) :D ;D

Raider Brent

« Reply #200 on: October 27, 2010, 06:21:59 PM »

Offline Millernation

• millernation
« Reply #199 on: October 21, 2010, 12:49:12 PM »
Anybody ready to agree about my preseason thoughts about needed a #1 and that Murphy is NOT it.  Even those yoyo's from the Fraudgers podcast mentioned it and they sounded like the losers that lost to the losers.  
I'll feed you since you're hungry to be praised for nothing...first No!...I don't  think that Murphy ISN'T a #1...cause it's too early, by the way Tim Brown arguably the best WR ever or in the top 3 major categories for WR...and he had a slow start to his career and had doubters but look how he turned out!...so you can toot your horn buddy....but it's only Week #5, come on dude!...it don't matter cause all you'll do is spin into something else.

Tim Brown was a Heisman Trophy winner drafted #6 overall by the raiders. Murphy was drafted in the 4th round.  Tim Brown was a college all american and showed playmaking ability as a freshman in college.  Murphy didn't start until his junior year at Florida.  Tim Brown was a kick return and talented wide receiver at ND who always showed playmaking ability even as a freshman.  Murphy was a fast north-south sprinter at Florida.  Tim Brown holds the NFL rookie-season record for most combined yards gained, with 2,317 yards (1988).  Tim Brown also made the pro-bowl as a kick returner.  He also played behind Willie Gault and James Lofton and still caught more passes then than Murphy who started his rookie year.  Also Tim Brown is not arguable the best wide receiver ever.  There is no argument that Jerry Rice is the best WR ever.  

It's past week six and he only has 1 TD  >:(.  Murphy wasn't drafted to the the #1 receiver to begin with.  He went in the 4th freakin round.  16 Wide receivers were picked ahead of him including
1.  DHB
2.  Crabtree
3.  Hakeem Nicks
4.  Percy Harvin
5.  Jeremy Maclin

You are being pretty unfair trying to claim Murphy as a #1 wideout.  Also, I have always talked about this season, not the future.  Will he become #1 in the future, possible, but he is not one right now and that is one thing (among many) the Raiders need.  Nicks, Harvin and Maclin aren't #1's on their team but tearing up the league.  R u saying Murphy is better then than any of those guys?

« Last Edit: October 21, 2010, 01:36:12 PM by Randy »

Offline oklandraida84

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #198 on: October 21, 2010, 02:08:06 AM »
no disrespect to anyone but i refuse to watch any highlights or listen to anything from this past game! i cant stand niner fans i hate them and to watch them and hear the niner fans cheer will make me fucking cringe having said that this will be the first podcast i dont listen to because well i just dont want to hear anything that has to do with this past game!!! i also didnt call the boneline just couldnt do it!

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #197 on: October 21, 2010, 01:40:17 AM »
Show 287 was very enjoyable.  THE podcasts are better than the football!

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
« Reply #196 on: October 10, 2010, 09:25:00 PM »
You know what would be funny?  Re-playing all of those losing predictions by the Charger fans from their last podcast! They were right about being 30 some odd points but they had the wrong team.

Go Raiders!
I'm WAY ahead of you on that one Kev. I brought that idea up with Greg on the way home from the game. Great minds think alike!

Oh, and I've got some other ideas too. I'm getting ready to go scan the BoltTalk forum to see what they were posting during the game. I'm sure there will be some CHOICE material for the postgame podcast!

Offline NJ Raider Kev

• Hall Of Famer
  • GO RAIDERS!
« Reply #195 on: October 10, 2010, 08:43:26 PM »
You know what would be funny?  Re-playing all of those losing predictions by the Charger fans from their last podcast! They were right about being 30 some odd points but they had the wrong team.

Go Raiders!
Proud Fan Since '72

Offline RaiderJim75

• Rookie Member
  • It's Time To Take Back The Swagger
« Reply #194 on: October 09, 2010, 01:30:41 PM »
Bench Murphy ???  WHY ?   

Raider Greg, those Deadbolt Pusscasters sound like they starred in Napoleon Dynamite or something.  Never seen a team (besides the Titans) that crows so loudly when they've done nothing to brag about.  Fahhk the Deadbolts...  This is our season tomchorrow, our Super Bowl, and our defining moment of the year.  Fellas time to strap it on and lay the Smacketh Downeth Uponeth (Yes thats the Rock's line) on these loudmouth sumbitches !!!! 

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #193 on: October 08, 2010, 08:16:03 PM »
Anybody ready to agree about my preseason thoughts about needed a #1 and that Murphy is NOT it.  Even those yoyo's from the Fraudgers podcast mentioned it and they sounded like the losers that lost to the losers.  
you need to get over the Murphy thing.  We aren't going to go get another wideout, at least this year.  I think we should just bench him then.......he's only the best option we have..... That sounds good, MILLERNATION does not like MURPHY as a #1 so lets just simply not play him then. ???
« Last Edit: October 09, 2010, 10:12:24 PM by Randy »

Offline Millernation

• millernation
« Reply #192 on: October 08, 2010, 05:34:56 PM »
Anybody ready to agree about my preseason thoughts about needed a #1 and that Murphy is NOT it.  Even those yoyo's from the Fraudgers podcast mentioned it and they sounded like the losers that lost to the losers. 

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #191 on: October 08, 2010, 04:50:45 PM »
Those guys on the Charger podcast have given the Raiders zero credit on our running game. Uh, Im pretty sure that we have a better running game than they do,  and it must be real nice to say we live in the past............  WELL AT LEAST WE HAVE A PAST MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CNY Raider Fan

« Reply #190 on: October 08, 2010, 02:25:19 PM »
Great Show ... loved hearing Juan Jorge calling the Chargers Podcast. He came in Huge!!!
« Last Edit: October 08, 2010, 04:17:22 PM by Randy »

Raider Jake

« Reply #189 on: October 08, 2010, 12:06:26 AM »
GREAT SHOW!

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #188 on: October 07, 2010, 08:45:41 PM »
I just cannot bring myself to call anymore......I got enough to bitch about to be the only call for an entire hour! >:(

Offline Millernation

• millernation
« Reply #187 on: October 07, 2010, 07:25:13 PM »
Even the Yankee Owner George S. let go control of the team at some point.  Al, sign Parcells to run things and go hang out with Jerry Buss at the playboy mansion

Offline RaiderRay

• Hall Of Famer
  • Proud member of the ONLY Nation, the Raider Nation
Re: GREG'S RANT IS GREAT....COACHING!!! BUT.... IT ALL LEADS BACK TO AL
« Reply #186 on: October 07, 2010, 06:49:40 PM »
Greg........I agree, you are correct sir........but the coaching all leads back to AL.  From the stupid ass man coverage on defense every play for the last 50 years to the selection of coaches........it all goes to AL.....he castrates his coaches and guess what???    Nobody who is a good self-respecting coach will ever come here again.........Im not gonna beat that dead horse,  there is nothing left on the carcass to trash....it has been picked clean.  I pray that he wises up but I dont see that happening.  We are going to be doomed with these types of offensive/defensive schemes and these types of coaches until the old man goes to the afterworld........and you know what??  Al is 81 and his mother did not pass on util she was 102!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o :o :o :o :o

I see Al living longer than 102...  He is rich enough to make it so he can be kept alive artificially with just enough brain activity to ruin the Raiders from a hospital bed...   >:(

Offline RaiderJim75

• Rookie Member
  • It's Time To Take Back The Swagger
« Reply #185 on: October 07, 2010, 05:57:12 PM »
I just phoned the Boneline and bitched about the coaching.  Raider Greg is going to think im the ultimate pessimist or something. 

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
Re: GREG'S RANT IS GREAT....COACHING!!! BUT.... IT ALL LEADS BACK TO AL
« Reply #184 on: October 01, 2010, 10:20:06 AM »
Greg........I agree, you are correct sir........but the coaching all leads back to AL.  From the stupid ass man coverage on defense every play for the last 50 years to the selection of coaches........it all goes to AL.....he castrates his coaches and guess what???    Nobody who is a good self-respecting coach will ever come here again.........Im not gonna beat that dead horse,  there is nothing left on the carcass to trash....it has been picked clean.  I pray that he wises up but I dont see that happening.  We are going to be doomed with these types of offensive/defensive schemes and these types of coaches until the old man goes to the afterworld........and you know what??  Al is 81 and his mother did not pass on util she was 102!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o :o :o :o :o

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
Podcast up later tonight....Cardinals Postgame/Texans Pregame - Show #284
« Reply #183 on: September 30, 2010, 08:19:37 PM »
Probably between 8-10 pm Pacific time I should have it up. Sorry for the delay. Should be a good one.

25 Boneline callers. Sorry, but I had to eliminate about 17 callers (we had 42 callers!). It took me a long time to listen to all of them, decide which ones to air, edit the final 25 calls down a little so that the show won't be TOO long. It would be easier to just pick 10 calls out of a hat....but to make the show as good as it can be, I think it's better to listen to all of them and pick the best ones...and eliminate the ones that have stuff that's already been said on previous calls. 25 calls is still a lot...Greg cringed when I told him....but I hated to cut more than 17 calls because I thought all of the remaining 25 were all really good. A lot of the 17 I cut were good too, but like I said, it was getting a little repetitious hearing one caller after another bitch about Jano missing 3 field goals. You guys don't need to listen to that over and over again. We need to forget that shit!
« Last Edit: September 30, 2010, 08:22:45 PM by Randy »

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
« Reply #182 on: September 30, 2010, 11:14:32 AM »
where can i find the Videocasts now? they are not on I-tunes where they were

I was having trouble with my computer not recognizing my camcorder, but now I've finally got that problem fixed. I have a new episode up (#54...Titans game) on YouTube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=705lWVh2v_E but haven't had time to put one up on our Raider Nation Videocast website yet (those are the ones that go on the iTunes feed). I'll do that when I get time. In the mean time, check out the one on YouTube.

P.S. Are you saying that NONE of our videocasts are on YouTube? I hope they didn't drop us since I haven't put out an episode in a while. I'll have to check that out. There should be a bunch of old episodes on there.

Offline Raider_D

• Journeyman Member
« Reply #181 on: September 30, 2010, 09:49:42 AM »
So watching inside the NFL last night and fat boy SAPP said " MY Raiders ran up and down the field on the Cardinals"........"MY"!!!!!!!!!!! ARE U SERIOUS U CUPCAKE EATIN WOMEN BEATER. This dude has no right to claim this was his team after all the bashing he has done on them. That pissed me off. Put me in the books for beating Houston. I think the Raiders are gonna surprise everyone this weekend.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2010, 11:11:48 AM by Randy »

Offline oklandraida84

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #180 on: September 29, 2010, 10:50:16 PM »
someone needs to slap that lil girl and teach her some manners

Raider Brent

« Reply #179 on: September 29, 2010, 10:02:55 PM »
where can i find the Videocasts now? they are not on I-tunes where they were

Offline Millernation

• millernation
Re: Latest Videocast (Titans game) has sound out of sync from video....will fix
« Reply #178 on: September 29, 2010, 05:12:16 PM »
We have an audio podcast to do today, and then I realize that the audio is out of sync on the Titans Videocast I put up last night. You hear someone say something, then their lips move about a second later. Crap.

Hopefully I can figure out the cause and fix it without too much time and work. I'm remixing it now. Keep your fingers crossed.

At least you won't have to worry about the audio podcast being out of sync

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
Latest Videocast (Titans game) has sound out of sync from video....will fix
« Reply #177 on: September 29, 2010, 04:45:48 PM »
We have an audio podcast to do today, and then I realize that the audio is out of sync on the Titans Videocast I put up last night. You hear someone say something, then their lips move about a second later. Crap.

Hopefully I can figure out the cause and fix it without too much time and work. I'm remixing it now. Keep your fingers crossed.

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
« Reply #176 on: September 29, 2010, 04:43:25 PM »
btw i had called in on the last episode of the Bone Line and yall thought i said RAIDER FRANK --when my name is RAIDER BRENT outta Arlington,TX
Sorry Brent. Not sure how I thought I heard Frank instead of Brent. Same number of letters! Do I get points for that? I'll fix it.

Raider Brent

« Reply #175 on: September 28, 2010, 09:41:58 PM »
btw i had called in on the last episode of the Bone Line and yall thought i said RAIDER FRANK --when my name is RAIDER BRENT outta Arlington,TX

Raider Brent

« Reply #174 on: September 28, 2010, 09:31:20 PM »
Wuzzzuppp RAIDER Greg and RAIDER RANDY!!!!!!!! this is Raider Brent outta Arlington,TX (Land of the Cowpies , ugggh)  Mad appreciation for the Podcasts --love hearin em --Greg u are the man  , appreciate all yall do puttin em together each week ----=i had emailed Greg concerning the Videocast and was wonderin why yall had stopped doin that --i enjoyed seeing all the flair and festivities as they was presented on that --no doubt --wish yall could crank the old Cam up and start that back up someday soon again --that be sweet
well just wanted to say thanx for all yall do and cant wait to hear another FANtastic podcast, keep up the work !!!!
Peace n blessns

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
Videocast is rolling! (got the new software...editing in progress)
« Reply #173 on: September 25, 2010, 09:56:55 PM »
Got the new software today, and finally got my computer to recognize my camcorder. I'm importing the Raiders@Titans footage now, and will be working on it at work at fire station tonight and tomorrow. When I finish that one I'll start on the Rams home opener.

I'll let you know when we have a new video ready to watch.

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
Update on technical difficulties with the videocast (I'm working on a fix!)...
« Reply #172 on: September 25, 2010, 01:20:46 PM »
We've been getting the question, "when will the videocast from the Titans game and the home opener be up?" I'll answer it here. I know everyone isn't a forum member (only 300 people, and most of those haven't logged on in ages)....but for those who don't use the forum and don't read this explanation....what can I say? Join the forum and get active in it!

Here's the story on the videocast status:

I'm still having trouble with my computer not recognizing my camcorder, so I can't transfer the data from tape to computer to do the editing. I posted that on the forum a couple weeks ago and still haven't solved the problem. I have the video from our away game in Tennessee to do first, then the home opener....once I solve the problem.

Last night (9/24/10) I completely erased the hard drive on my laptop, then re-installed the operating system. So I'm in the process of re-installing some other programs on it today. I'm going to go to the Apple store today and buy the latest version of Final Cut Studio (the program I use for video and audio editing, for both podcasts.....Final Cut Pro for the video and Soundtrack Pro for the audio editing....$325 for the upgrade....even though I'm broke!....what's a little more added to my credit card balance?), and hopefully after I install that I'll be able to edit video again. I've been using Final Cut Studio 2, which came out in 2007. Version 3 came out in 2009, and originally I wasn't going to get it...was going to wait for version 4......but since I'm having this problem I think I'll cover all the possible causes and just buy this upgrade now. The audio software that comes with it "Soundtrack Pro"....has been kind of buggy lately, so hopefully this new version will solve those problems too.

The laptop is running a lot better since I reinstalled the operating system last night. Like a new computer. I can really tell the difference.

If I still can't get the computer to recognize the camcorder after I buy and install the new Final Cut Studio today, then the next step will be to get a new cable (the one that connects the camera to the computer), just in case that is the cause (probably should have done that first since it's the cheapest...but I kind of want that new software now anyway)...and if the problem is still there after a new cable, then I'll have to get my camcorder checked out to see if that's the problem. It's only a year old, so I doubt that it is the problem.

Anyway....that's my story, and I'm sticking to it.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2010, 01:26:14 PM by Randy »

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
« Reply #171 on: September 22, 2010, 07:33:24 PM »
Raider greg, lets hope the raiders hit on all 8 cylinders instead of 4
Damn Greg.....don't tell me that huge truck you drive is just a 4-cylinder!  :D

Good catch Millernation. I didn't even notice that.

NYRaider

« Reply #170 on: September 22, 2010, 07:30:22 PM »
Love the "Polish Prick" name!  Now stick it to them!
« Last Edit: September 22, 2010, 07:32:22 PM by Randy »

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #169 on: September 22, 2010, 04:45:12 PM »
Thank you so very much for pointing that out.......Im sure thats not all......
FUNNY!

Offline Raider Greg

• Your Host
    • Raider Nation Podcast
« Reply #168 on: September 22, 2010, 04:43:16 PM »
Thank you so very much for pointing that out.......Im sure thats not all......

Offline Millernation

• millernation
« Reply #167 on: September 22, 2010, 02:17:34 PM »
Raider greg, lets hope the raiders hit on all 8 cylinders instead of 4

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
« Reply #166 on: September 19, 2010, 11:56:51 PM »
what about my show randy!

Oh Yeah Juan...I'll put yours up too...once the problem is fixed the floodgates will open and we'll catch up on them all.  :-\

Offline oklandraida84

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #165 on: September 19, 2010, 11:47:19 PM »
what about my show randy!

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
Problems with videocast production...
« Reply #164 on: September 19, 2010, 11:08:21 AM »
Knowing that we'll be videotaping another episode of Raider Nation Videocast at the Rams game today, and knowing that I hadn't yet produced the episode for the away game in Tennessee....I tried to get that Titans video done yesterday.....but I'm continuing to have problems getting my computer to recognize my camera. I can't transfer the video from tape to computer.

I did some reading up online on the subject yesterday, and it looks like I'm going to probably have to try re-installing my video editing software before I give it another try. If that doesn't work, I'll have to do more troubleshooting until I can figure out the cause. Hopefully I'll get it solved soon, before we get too far behind on our videos.

I still have a couple from last year that we haven't put out. (I haven't forgotten about you Raider Maniac and Mrs. Maniac!!!) I'll get those out when I get things moving again.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2010, 11:57:49 PM by Randy »

Offline Raider Dee

• Hall Of Famer
  • Sheffield , UK
« Reply #163 on: September 16, 2010, 05:59:58 PM »
The Boneline is gonna be an interesting one for sure . Some Raider fans in the UK are already crying out for Gradkowski to start this week , which i think is insane.

Appreciate all the hard work as usual Randy & Greg

twitter @extramannish

Offline Raider Bob from Knoxville

• Rookie Member
  • Raider since 1975
Re: Next podcast....either today, tomorrow, or Friday (and Videocast questionable)
« Reply #162 on: September 15, 2010, 04:52:05 PM »
Damn. I'm getting backlogged already, and we've only played one game!

I feel like Cable, "we'll get this fixed....this is fixable.....we'll get this back on track..."
I love it man! You're cracking me up!

Raider Bob from Knoxville

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #161 on: September 15, 2010, 12:47:43 PM »
Raiders vs Titans should be a very interesting boneline show :-[ :-[

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
Next podcast....either today, tomorrow, or Friday (and Videocast questionable)
« Reply #160 on: September 15, 2010, 11:26:48 AM »
Just wanted to update you guys.....Greg and I are still out of town, visiting friends in the south, until tomorrow. We arrive back in Oakland around 8pm tomorrow (Thursday).

We're going over the Boneline calls today, trying to get a show together. This show will probably be mostly Boneline calls, since there were about 40 of them. In order to get all those calsl on the show, we can't play more than a minute of each call....so I'm gonna have to listen to ALL of them (some are 5 or 6 minutes long), then figure out what I'm gonna keep and what I'm gonna cut from each one...then Greg will have to do his responses to them. Juan, you're the champ again on this show.....an 8 minute call. Great stuff you said in it...but unfortunately most of it's gonna have to go...and it's going to take a little time to figure out what.

By the way, Millernation...your call was short and sweet and to the point....no long pauses....less than a minute long....so I won't have to spend time editing that one at all. Not that the other calls aren't good...but they're going to take a lot of time to cut down to under a minute. I know we usually tell callers they can go up to two or three minutes, but we usually don't get 40 calls. It's either cut them down to under a minute and put them all on, or throw out some callers altogether. Maybe we'll end up just pulling 10 or 15 calls out of a hat, and throw out the rest. We'll figure it out.

We probably won't finish today. That means I'll either have to finish tomorrow night after I get home. But I'll only have a couple hours before I'll have to go to bed, since we both work Friday. So there's a good chance I'll have to finish up the show Friday at work, in between going to training and running calls. Hopefully it won't run into Saturday.

I wanted to put out a Videocast from our tailgate video in Nashville....but.....I'm having technical problems with that. I tried to transfer the video from my camcorder to my laptop in the hotel in Nashville, but my computer wouldn't recognize the camera. I need to solve that problem before I can even edit the video....and we have a NEW tailgate to video on Sunday in Oakland! Damn. I'm getting backlogged already, and we've only played one game!

I feel like Cable, "we'll get this fixed....this is fixable.....we'll get this back on track..."
« Last Edit: September 15, 2010, 11:33:22 AM by Randy »

• Rookie Member
  • Raider since 1975
« Reply #159 on: September 02, 2010, 09:26:24 PM »
Randy, was that Three Dog Night doing the intro before the injury segment?
 Sounded a lot like Cory Wells singing....

Yeah, you got it! Three Dog Night.

http://threedognight.lyrics.info/thatnooneeverhurtsobad.html

Sweeeeet! I love it when I get shit like that!

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
« Reply #158 on: September 02, 2010, 06:24:34 PM »

Yeah, you got it! Three Dog Night.

http://threedognight.lyrics.info/thatnooneeverhurtsobad.html

Offline Millernation

• millernation
« Reply #157 on: September 02, 2010, 03:50:40 PM »
The end of the show was funny and clever.  Those fretting over the preseason let it go.  It means nothing.  You don't gameplan for other teams during the preseason.  Most of those guys on special teams won't be on the opening day roster anyway

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #156 on: September 02, 2010, 03:03:10 PM »
I really enjoyed the newest show,  Juan I wish I could have seen you yelling at the 49ER faithful,  good stuff............

• Rookie Member
  • Raider since 1975
« Reply #155 on: September 01, 2010, 05:01:24 PM »

• Rookie Member
  • Raider since 1975
« Reply #154 on: August 28, 2010, 06:13:26 PM »
....just got to the part where Greg mentions Boller's mom....laughing my fuckin' ass off!