Author Topic: Podcast Comments (for Audio and Video podcasts)  (Read 18236 times)

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
iPhone App for playing Raider Nation Podcast, Raider Nation Videocast or others
« Reply #250 on: February 23, 2011, 06:23:39 PM »
I discovered this iPhone/iPad app PODCASTER today. It costs 99 cents on the iTunes App Store, and it's pretty cool.

Actually there are two different apps, depending on which iPhone software you are running.

If you are using iOS4 then get the app called Podcaster.
If you are using iOS3 then get the app called RSS Player Podcast Client (for original iPhone only)

If you have an iPhone 3G, 3GS, or 4 you can run iOS4. The original iPhone must run iOS3.
The iPads run iOS4.

RSS Player Podcast Client and Podcaster aren't our apps. We aren't getting the 99 cents. I'm just telling you about them in case they may be useful to you.

You can download any podcast from the iTunes store using them. The nice thing about it is if you have a pair of headphones, you can listen to our podcasts, or any podcast without even having to connect your phone to a computer to download the episodes. Normally, in order to download a large file (all of our shows are large files)...if you tried to just go to the iTunes store and download it...you would get a message that says you must connect to WIFI before you can download the episode. But with this app, it will download large files.

I just bought it to check it out. Works really well. I just went to the search section and typed in Raider Nation.....and up popped Raider Nation Podcast and Raider Nation Videocast. From there you can subscribe to either or both. RSS PLAYER gives you the most recent 10 episodes and a link to download older episodes. PODCAST gives you the most recent 3 episodes and a link to download more.

We're not making any money from this, since it's not our app (I should figure out how to make our own!)....but if you think this would come in handy for you, it is an option. There have been times when Greg was visiting his mother up in northern California....and didn't have a computer to listen to our latest episode on.....and this app would have solved his problem. As long as you have cellphone reception. Plus....if you have this app on one of our podcast episodes, there is an icon you can touch that will show you the show notes (description of the show topics). Another nice feature....our show notes always contain the phone number for the Boneline, and it will appear as a link. If you touch it, it will call the Boneline for you and you can leave a voicemail message and get on the next podcast.

Check it out!

http://podcaster.fm/
« Last Edit: February 23, 2011, 06:52:56 PM by Randy »

Offline Raider Greg

• Your Host
    • Raider Nation Podcast
Re: Podcast Comments (Show #303)
« Reply #249 on: February 22, 2011, 11:35:50 PM »
Good show Greg....I just got it posted online. I have one question about something you said during the CBA segment.

I think you were suggesting that instead of going to an 18 game regular season, they should add another round to the playoffs, AND eliminate 3 preseason games. I'm just wondering how that would effect their bottom line total NFL revenue, plus their player evaluations for the 53 man roster.

Losing the 3 preseason games would cut out 30% of the current money spent on season tickets. Currently we pay for 10 games, eliminating 3 games would be 30%. I guess you're thinking that the money that they would make an an extra playoff round would make up for that 30% ticket revenue.

At first I was thinking one round wouldn't make up for 3 weeks...but after thinking about it a little....you know the networks would get a lot more ad money for playoff games than they do for preseason games. They would have to pay the NFL for their share of that playoff round ad money. Plus, the playoff tickets would be more expensive than the preseason tix (which are the same price as the regular season tix...a ripoff).

One problem I see is...would one preseason game be enough to evaluate your players to figure out who you're going to keep and cut? Go from 90 something players down to 53 in one game? You'd have to do most of your evaluating based on practices, scrimmages, etc. I'm thinking maybe reduce the number of preseason games down to 2 or 3 possibly?

Another thing I thought about.....I've noticed that during preseason, the Raiders have their own "Raiders Network", with their own commercials, etc. It seems that the TV coverage during preseason is not part of the TV contract with the NFL. Maybe the teams like having their own private TV network during preseason. You guys who live in areas that have other NFL teams, do they have their own private TV network during preseason also? It might be like how all the luxury box money goes to the home team and they don't have to share it like other items. Maybe they wouldn't want to lose their own private TV coverage on those 3 preseason games. I'm not sure if that is a big deal or not. Maybe an extra round of shared postseason revenue would more than make up for it.

Anyway Greg....I don't think that the NFL is going to hear about your plan and adopt it within the next 9 days before the expiration of the CBA. Maybe by next year though....if you push for it enough in your podcasts.  ;)
I think the money is better with playoff ganes all around!!! The fans will go nutzzzzz buying xtra ticktes at a higher price and the advertising companys will go nutzzzzzz. I know that in the preseason there is more a chance to play your team but ALL teams have the same issue and thats a level playing field in my book.....The idea that your team could have a better chance to go to the Super Bowl would make the game better for everyone....

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
Re: Podcast Comments (Show #303)
« Reply #248 on: February 22, 2011, 11:12:57 PM »
Good show Greg....I just got it posted online. I have one question about something you said during the CBA segment.

I think you were suggesting that instead of going to an 18 game regular season, they should add another round to the playoffs, AND eliminate 3 preseason games. I'm just wondering how that would effect their bottom line total NFL revenue, plus their player evaluations for the 53 man roster.

Losing the 3 preseason games would cut out 30% of the current money spent on season tickets. Currently we pay for 10 games, eliminating 3 games would be 30%. I guess you're thinking that the money that they would make an an extra playoff round would make up for that 30% ticket revenue.

At first I was thinking one round wouldn't make up for 3 weeks...but after thinking about it a little....you know the networks would get a lot more ad money for playoff games than they do for preseason games. They would have to pay the NFL for their share of that playoff round ad money. Plus, the playoff tickets would be more expensive than the preseason tix (which are the same price as the regular season tix...a ripoff).

One problem I see is...would one preseason game be enough to evaluate your players to figure out who you're going to keep and cut? Go from 90 something players down to 53 in one game? You'd have to do most of your evaluating based on practices, scrimmages, etc. I'm thinking maybe reduce the number of preseason games down to 2 or 3 possibly?

Another thing I thought about.....I've noticed that during preseason, the Raiders have their own "Raiders Network", with their own commercials, etc. It seems that the TV coverage during preseason is not part of the TV contract with the NFL. Maybe the teams like having their own private TV network during preseason. You guys who live in areas that have other NFL teams, do they have their own private TV network during preseason also? It might be like how all the luxury box money goes to the home team and they don't have to share it like other items. Maybe they wouldn't want to lose their own private TV coverage on those 3 preseason games. I'm not sure if that is a big deal or not. Maybe an extra round of shared postseason revenue would more than make up for it.

Anyway Greg....I don't think that the NFL is going to hear about your plan and adopt it within the next 9 days before the expiration of the CBA. Maybe by next year though....if you push for it enough in your podcasts.  ;)
« Last Edit: February 22, 2011, 11:21:25 PM by Randy »

Offline RAIDERNITEMARE

• Rookie Member
  • PRIDE AND POISE!
Re: Podcast Comments (for Audio and Video podcasts)
« Reply #247 on: January 01, 2011, 01:17:06 PM »
Good show!.....Raider Greg is like the Huell Howser of the RaiderNation :D....
Heaven doesn't want me..... and Hell is afraid I might take over. " RAIDER FOR LIFE!"

Offline Raider Bob from Knoxville

• Rookie Member
  • Raider since 1975
« Reply #246 on: December 31, 2010, 09:37:20 PM »
Brilliant Raider Greg!
 The best line of the show and my new favorite Greg quote: ..."we need to get back to Raider football which is gouging eyes out n' shit..."
 I love it man!

Raider Bob from Knoxville

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
Re: Good show today...show #297
« Reply #245 on: December 16, 2010, 08:37:00 AM »
Good show today........I hope we can actually have 3 more positive shows to end the season on a high note
« Last Edit: December 16, 2010, 11:55:39 AM by Randy »

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
Only one podcast this week...probably late Wednesday or Thursday at latest
« Reply #244 on: December 06, 2010, 10:22:00 PM »
I'm out of town for a couple weeks, and Greg is busy with work and stuff, so we're going to combine the Chargers Postgame and Jaguars Pregame into one podcast. We're planning to record BoltTalk's Raiders postgame podcast tonight (Monday). Greg is going to try to call in. If any of you guys want to call in....we'll include that audio on our podcast this week. Should be good.

Arian

« Reply #243 on: November 23, 2010, 05:48:45 PM »
Raider Greg, just pointing out, we don't face the Ravens this year. The teams that are left (in no particular order): Dolphins, Chargers, Broncos, Chiefs, Jaguars, Colts.

Offline Raider Greg

• Your Host
    • Raider Nation Podcast
Re: 2x podcasts a week ::: SURGEON WARNING!!!
« Reply #242 on: November 22, 2010, 09:54:35 AM »
Is 2 podcasts good for Greg's health?

I think the podcast proceeding a loss (like the Steelers) Greg should drink through the whole show and dish out the drunken dribble & the pregame podcast we should let him smoke and take some valium and be all cool, calm and collected for the weekends upcoming game.

If we happen to win then Greg can do the show sobre (pushing his euphoric message) when Thurs/Fri rolls around and you need to bust out a podcast, Greg can have the option to drink/toke depending on how he feels about the upcoming game.
You left out Meth and Crack..........Come on Man.......

Offline RaiderWildeStyle

• Fantasy Football Commissioner
  • The Autumn Wind
2x podcasts a week ::: SURGEON WARNING!!!
« Reply #241 on: November 22, 2010, 05:01:02 AM »
Is 2 podcasts good for Greg's health?

I think the podcast proceeding a loss (like the Steelers) Greg should drink through the whole show and dish out the drunken dribble & the pregame podcast we should let him smoke and take some valium and be all cool, calm and collected for the weekends upcoming game.

If we happen to win then Greg can do the show sober (pushing his euphoric message) when Thurs/Fri rolls around and you need to bust out a podcast, Greg can have the option to drink/toke depending on how he feels about the upcoming game.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2010, 10:18:03 PM by Randy »

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #240 on: November 20, 2010, 10:28:40 PM »
yo! Raider Randy and Raider Greg!!! Enjoy the Show to the fullest , cant get enuff ---really enthused about the 2 a week now , really appreciate that , i know its gonna be more effort and  time to do that  but it is not in Vain ; WE LOVE IT! ---OUT friggin Standing! ,

was curious ---ARE Yall gonna do sumpin special for the 300th Podcast ?????
well keep on keepin on yall ---yall are the best!

Go RAIDERS 4 LIFE!!!!!!!

Yeah, we'll give the 2 a week thing a try and see how it goes. Like I said before, it's just till the end of the season, then we'll just be putting out shows in the offseason as we see necessary....when enough Raiders news comes out to make for a good show, pre-NFL draft, Draft, Pre-training camp, training camp, etc. If you look at our archives section on our home page, and look at the off-season months of the last couple years, you'll see how often shows came out and what the topics were. The archives contain all of our old show notes if you haven't discovered that section yet.

As far as something special for the 300th show....I was wondering about that myself. If we had stayed on the 1-a-week schedule, we wouldn't have been due for show #300 until late January or so. But with 2-a-week, we should hit show #300 around December 21st or so (Broncos at Oakland postgame beatdown celebration show). I don't think I'll have time to put together some special show with highlights from our 1st 300 podcasts....like we do with our anniversary shows each year....but maybe we can come up with something special for that show. We're still thinking about it.
That sounds really good, two shows a week is badass!
« Last Edit: November 21, 2010, 03:50:47 AM by Randy »

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
« Reply #239 on: November 20, 2010, 08:27:55 PM »
yo! Raider Randy and Raider Greg!!! Enjoy the Show to the fullest , cant get enuff ---really enthused about the 2 a week now , really appreciate that , i know its gonna be more effort and  time to do that  but it is not in Vain ; WE LOVE IT! ---OUT friggin Standing! ,

Go RAIDERS 4 LIFE!!!!!!!

Yeah, we'll give the 2 a week thing a try and see how it goes. Like I said before, it's just till the end of the season, then we'll just be putting out shows in the offseason as we see necessary....when enough Raiders news comes out to make for a good show, pre-NFL draft, Draft, Pre-training camp, training camp, etc. If you look at our archives section on our home page, and look at the off-season months of the last couple years, you'll see how often shows came out and what the topics were. The archives contain all of our old show notes if you haven't discovered that section yet.

As far as something special for the 300th show....I was wondering about that myself. If we had stayed on the 1-a-week schedule, we wouldn't have been due for show #300 until late January or so. But with 2-a-week, we should hit show #300 around December 21st or so (Broncos at Oakland postgame beatdown celebration show). I don't think I'll have time to put together some special show with highlights from our 1st 300 podcasts....like we do with our anniversary shows each year....but maybe we can come up with something special for that show. We're still thinking about it.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2010, 03:50:22 AM by Randy »

Raider Brent

« Reply #238 on: November 20, 2010, 05:55:52 PM »
yo! Raider Randy and Raider Greg!!! Enjoy the Show to the fullest , cant get enuff ---really enthused about the 2 a week now , really appreciate that , i know its gonna be more effort and  time to do that  but it is not in Vain ; WE LOVE IT! ---OUT friggin Standing! ,

Go RAIDERS 4 LIFE!!!!!!!

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
We're gonna try two podcasts a week (during NFL season), like we used to do...
« Reply #237 on: November 19, 2010, 12:27:54 PM »
I tried to finish up the podcast last night...stayed up till 1am working on it....but finally had to go to bed. Had to get up at 6am to come to work today.

We don't have any extra stuff scheduled today at work (no drills, class, etc)....so barring lots of emergency medical calls or a fire...I should finish up the podcast by this afternoon. Should be a good one. Sorry we didn't get it up sooner.

As Greg mentioned in last week's podcast, we're going to try going back to our old routine of two podcasts per week. Instead of combining the postgame podcast with the pregame podcast, we will split them like we used to. We'll try to get out the postgame podcast by Tuesday or Wednesday (depending on which of those two days we work in a given week...our schedule is always changing)......then we'll try to get the pregame podcast for the upcoming game out by Thursday or Friday (again depending on which of those two days we work). For the postgame podcast, we'll include about 12 Boneline calls related to the game that just occured.....and for the pregame podcast we will again include about 12 Boneline calls, pertaining to the upcoming game. We'll see how this routine goes. If it turns out to require a lot more hours than the way we've been doing it, we may end up going back to one show a week.

And for those of you who are new to the podcast this year, in case you didn't know, we continue the podcast throughout the offseason. We won't be doing two shows a week on the offseason....not even one per week. We just do a show whenever there is significant Raiders news that we need to pass on. Certain events like the NFL Draft, Free Agency, Training Camp, etc will get a lot of podcast coverage.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2010, 05:47:17 PM by Randy »

Offline houston raider

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #236 on: November 17, 2010, 10:31:02 AM »
Greg,  I wish you would have found that fucking obnoxious Charger fan who was talking about your lack of funds to be able to purchase that camera after the game..................... You then should have shoved it right up his fucking ass after his RAIDER BEATDOWN!!!!!!!!             What a gigantic ASS CLOWN!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah....that guy WAS the biggest ass. You know what he does for a living? All those guys at that tailgate party were prison guards up at Folsom Prison. They had some kind of a Folsom banner across their tailgate canopy. He kept saying that Raiderfans were convicts. It made me wonder how many of the convicts he sees at Folsom have Raider tatoos on them. Most of those guys he was tailgating with were Raiders fans....as you see in the video it was just him and one other guy who had Chargers stuff on.

I wanted to go find him after the game too, but they never showed back up at that spot where they tailgated.

I meant to use that video footage with the kid crying, "not the Raiders!" in my video somewhere, but I forgot! I realized it after the video was finalized. Damn.
    Hey randy,
remember that young titan fan who said "Suck IT". She should have told that obnoxious Charger fan the same thing. I was LUCKY to be at the Texans first home game EVER (they played the Cowboys/Cowgirls). Pregame ALL these Cowgirl fans were talking SHIT!! Before the game was OVER All these Cowgirl fans Magically Disappeared!! (imagine that-lmao) I kept yelling how bout those Cowboys after the game...and Cowboys Suck!
     I was lucky to be at the last Oilers vs Steelers game at the astrodome. All these Steelers fans tailgating and talking ALL this smack-in OUR house...it was worse than the Cowboys incident!! THE Oilers won the game and in the fourth quarter these same Steelers ASSHOLES were scurrying like wharf/dock RATS outta the Dome. I was yelling, "Steelers SUCK!!" MY mom and dad and myself couldn't be PROUDER that the Last game between the Steelers vs Oilers (at the Astrodome) the OILERS WON!! (after all the years of taking verbal abuse from the Steelers fans!!!) :O) Revenge is SWEET!!
     I think Johnny Cash should have sung Folsom Prison Blues-lmao..the ghost of Johnny! :O) RAIDEERRSSS!!! :O) 8)
« Last Edit: November 17, 2010, 07:10:13 PM by Randy »

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
Next videocast later today (Tailgate in SF), Steelers pregame podcast late Thurs
« Reply #235 on: November 17, 2010, 10:08:21 AM »
I finished the tailgate video we did at Candlestick park and will get it online on YouTube sometime today. Greg and I work today, so we're planning to do the Steelers pregame podcast tomorrow (Thursday). It probably won't be online till late Thursday. I might possibly have to finish it up at work on Friday, but we'll be shooting for Thursday.

Then I'll be working on the last two videos I have to get caught up on, the Seahawks video and the Chiefs video. Since we have an away game this week, I'll have a little extra time to get caught up before our next home game videocast. Maybe I'll even throw in a videocast from LAST season that I never got around to doing...if I can find the tape!

RAIDERNATIONnATE

« Reply #234 on: November 15, 2010, 02:51:53 AM »
fuck charger fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!! talking all the shit and got a beat down.....fuck em' RAIDERS 4 LIFE!!

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #233 on: November 14, 2010, 10:07:24 AM »
Greg,  I wish you would have found that fucking obnoxious Charger fan who was talking about your lack of funds to be able to purchase that camera after the game..................... You then should have shoved it right up his fucking ass after his RAIDER BEATDOWN!!!!!!!!             What a gigantic ASS CLOWN!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah....that guy WAS the biggest ass. You know what he does for a living? All those guys at that tailgate party were prison guards up at Folsom Prison. They had some kind of a Folsom banner across their tailgate canopy. He kept saying that Raiderfans were convicts. It made me wonder how many of the convicts he sees at Folsom have Raider tatoos on them.

I wanted to go find him after the game too, but they never showed back up at that spot where they tailgated.
Pussies!...........................If I had to lay odds I would say that they were dirty!   Obviously, they were all talk and could not handle backing up any smack they were laying down before the game.

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
« Reply #232 on: November 14, 2010, 10:05:21 AM »
Greg,  I wish you would have found that fucking obnoxious Charger fan who was talking about your lack of funds to be able to purchase that camera after the game..................... You then should have shoved it right up his fucking ass after his RAIDER BEATDOWN!!!!!!!!             What a gigantic ASS CLOWN!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah....that guy WAS the biggest ass. You know what he does for a living? All those guys at that tailgate party were prison guards up at Folsom Prison. They had some kind of a Folsom banner across their tailgate canopy. He kept saying that Raiderfans were convicts. It made me wonder how many of the convicts he sees at Folsom have Raider tatoos on them. Most of those guys he was tailgating with were Raiders fans....as you see in the video it was just him and one other guy who had Chargers stuff on.

I meant to use that video footage with the kid crying, "not the Raiders!" in my video somewhere, but I forgot! I realized it after the video was finalized. Damn.

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
Re: Show #57 Videocast...............................Charger game.........
« Reply #231 on: November 14, 2010, 09:01:24 AM »
Greg,  I wish you would have found that fucking obnoxious Charger fan who was talking about your lack of funds to be able to purchase that camera after the game..................... You then should have shoved it right up his fucking ass after his RAIDER BEATDOWN!!!!!!!!             What a gigantic ASS CLOWN!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
Re: Podcast Comments for postgame of the Chiefs game!
« Reply #230 on: November 07, 2010, 08:41:39 PM »
MY boneline call for the Chiefs game is about 5 1/2 minutes long...........................................sorry! :D

Offline NCRaider

• Hall Of Famer
  • 2013 RNP Fantasy League Bridesmaid
« Reply #229 on: November 07, 2010, 11:55:59 AM »

Hell yeah! C-Money could do his own 10 minute segment I think....maybe you could get him to do it on occasion...

Every one of C-Money's Boneline calls IS a 10 minute segment. I just cut them down.
He goes through all of his points, then he recaps them all over again.

What we REALLY need is C-Money in Oakland at the tailgate.....so we can feature him on the Videocast!

I'll throw out a standing offer right here.....C-Money....if you get your ass out here to Oakland....you've got a free ticket in the Club Section, sitting with me (oh man...I hope my Club Section neighbors can take it!)

LMAO! Classic...

Offline Raider Greg

• Your Host
    • Raider Nation Podcast
« Reply #228 on: November 07, 2010, 08:35:35 AM »
Now THATS Funny!! LOL

Offline oklandraida84

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #227 on: November 07, 2010, 01:49:42 AM »
can i borrow one of yours then? LOLOL

Offline Raider Greg

• Your Host
    • Raider Nation Podcast
« Reply #226 on: November 07, 2010, 12:14:26 AM »
ive got boneline snubbed twice

Slap a pad Patna.......LOLOLOL

Offline oklandraida84

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #225 on: November 06, 2010, 09:24:38 PM »
ive got boneline snubbed twice

• Rookie Member
  • Raider since 1975
« Reply #224 on: November 06, 2010, 08:04:31 PM »

Hell yeah! C-Money could do his own 10 minute segment I think....maybe you could get him to do it on occasion...

Every one of C-Money's Boneline calls IS a 10 minute segment. I just cut them down.

Now that's funny  :D

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
« Reply #223 on: November 06, 2010, 07:50:26 PM »

He goes through all of his points, then he recaps them all over again.

What we REALLY need is C-Money in Oakland at the tailgate.....so we can feature him on the Videocast!

I'll throw out a standing offer right here.....C-Money....if you get your ass out here to Oakland....you've got a free ticket in the Club Section, sitting with me (oh man...I hope my Club Section neighbors can take it!)
« Last Edit: November 06, 2010, 07:54:35 PM by Randy »

• Rookie Member
  • Raider since 1975
« Reply #222 on: November 06, 2010, 07:01:04 PM »
Hell yeah! C-Money could do his own 10 minute segment I think....maybe you could get him to do it on occasion.
And Virginia Peyton, you're always on strong...I always miss you when you aren't on. And Raider Jaime from Bakersfield always cracks me up....he can use fuck in a sentence more than anybody, all time! (except maybe C-Money!)
 Awesome show....I can HEAR the swagger, Raider Nation :D
« Last Edit: November 06, 2010, 07:52:07 PM by Randy »

Offline Raider Dee

• Hall Of Famer
  • Sheffield , UK
« Reply #221 on: November 05, 2010, 11:20:59 PM »
 ;D

classic stuff from C-Money

my wife "how many times does this guy need to use the "F" word ? is it really necessary ?"

Me "he is a little sweary"
 :)
twitter @extramannish

Offline Raider Rodney

• Hall Of Famer
  • Just Win Baby!
Re: Podcast #289 condensed into one minute...
« Reply #220 on: November 04, 2010, 10:38:44 PM »
It's simply not good enough!
 ;)

Ok, ok

Here's what I have so far on Show 289. This is actually all you really need to know on this show...it sums it all up...

http://www.raidernationpodcast.com/audio/forum/289/289teaser.mp3

Lmao  :D

• Rookie Member
  • Raider since 1975
« Reply #219 on: November 04, 2010, 10:06:56 PM »
 ;)

Ok, ok

Here's what I have so far on Show 289. This is actually all you really need to know on this show...it sums it all up...

C money!
C money..................talk about a blast from the past.............where the hell has that guy been?

Dude that really was a tease....now I gotta hear C Money! Damn!

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #218 on: November 04, 2010, 09:16:39 PM »
 ;)

Ok, ok

C money!
C money..................talk about a blast from the past.............where the hell has that guy been?

Offline Tokai Raider

« Reply #217 on: November 04, 2010, 09:12:16 PM »
 ;)

Ok, ok

C money!

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
Podcast #289 condensed into one minute...
« Reply #216 on: November 04, 2010, 06:59:32 PM »
 ;)

Ok, ok

• Rookie Member
  • Raider since 1975
« Reply #215 on: October 30, 2010, 07:31:30 PM »
I wouldn't be surprised if Mr Davis had him "iced".

Offline houston raider

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #214 on: October 30, 2010, 09:59:58 AM »
thanks my brothas!  oh...he learned a lesson, no need to worry...this broad can handle her own!  thanks for the support!

peace, love and RAIDER VICTORIES!!

oh and can i quickly bitch about what complete BULSHITTTTTTTTTTT it is that the media hasn't said shit about us??? Raider Randy is so right...BSPN is crap!  Even when we make it to the Super Bowl, the media will call us lucky.  We'll show them!
     Natalie,
What about that biatch Colin Cowherd?. The Raiders win at denver 59-10 and All Colin (colon) bitches about is that he thinks Al Davis wears clothes like Evel Knievel. He CONTINUALLY bashes Al's ownership style. He SLAMS AL whenever he can. He is a seacocks fan so what should i expect. NO ONE probably gives a DAMMM about the seaCOCKS unless you are from the pac nw, are a fantasy football player or a NFL diehard. I have been a NFL fan for over 40 years. I have NEVER watched a complete Seahawks game and i DON'T CARE! They are irrelevant to me! Colin can fuck off with his winy tittty baby ways. He is annoying to listen to...that franchise is irrelevant!! RAIDERSSSSS!!! :O)
« Last Edit: October 30, 2010, 09:04:57 PM by Randy »

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
« Reply #213 on: October 29, 2010, 10:38:41 PM »
where can i find the Videocasts now? they are not on I-tunes where they were

Brent...I haven't posted any of this year's videos on raidernationvideocast.com yet. I was having problems with the program that I use to post them. Plus, for quite a while I couldn't get my computer to recognize my camcorder. That's all fixed now....I will post them all when I get time. They are all on YouTube though. Except for our last two home games.

Our YouTube page is:

http://www.youtube.com/raidernationpodcast

p.s.

Like I said, I'm still two videos behind, even on YouTube. I haven't finished the Chargers one yet...working on it tonight at the fire station...in between running calls. After I finish the Chargers one, then I'll have the 49ers one to do. We'll be filming a new one at the Seahawks game on Sunday (RaiderWilde will be there!)....and Crusader Raider and Big Dave Chapman will be at the Chiefs game the next week...so I need to get BUSY!

I will post them all on YouTube first...then I'll have to re-encode them differently for our Raider Nation Videocast feed that is on iTunes before I can post them on RaiderNationVideocast.com. Sorry for the wait.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2010, 10:41:49 PM by Randy »

raiderbitch

« Reply #212 on: October 29, 2010, 10:25:24 PM »
thanks my brothas!  oh...he learned a lesson, no need to worry...this broad can handle her own!  thanks for the support!

peace, love and RAIDER VICTORIES!!

oh and can i quickly bitch about what complete BULSHITTTTTTTTTTT it is that the media hasn't said shit about us??? Raider Randy is so right...BSPN is crap!  Even when we make it to the Super Bowl, the media will call us lucky.  We'll show them!

Offline Millernation

• millernation
« Reply #211 on: October 29, 2010, 07:40:50 PM »
Raider Jaime.  It is jekyl AND Hyde not Heckle and Jeckle  :D.  Don't remember the raiders every being compared to magpies.  Don't U think putting your life on it is a little extreme.  The raiders won't make the playoffs unless they win the division making the game against the chefs invaluable. 

TartanRaider

« Reply #210 on: October 29, 2010, 01:44:06 PM »
Here ya go Raider Randy!  Check the douche bag behind me flipping me off...asswipe spit on me after the game.  Fortunately, my Nation was around me and the dude realized what a HUGE mistake he made.  Asswipe.  They're allllll HOS!  Stupid BroncaHO fans.

Sure hope he got the fucking shit kicked into him!!

1. Do not be rude like that to a woman and

2. dont fuck with the Nation!  

I would gladly travel from sunny Scotland out to Denver to stomp on his face, fucker!!
Well, you had the last laugh, in fact 59 more laughs than that ASSCLOWN!

Peace!
« Last Edit: October 29, 2010, 03:48:01 PM by Randy »

Offline houston raider

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #209 on: October 29, 2010, 10:33:01 AM »
Here ya go Raider Randy!  Check the douche bag behind me flipping me off...asswipe spit on me after the game.  Fortunately, my Nation was around me and the dude realized what a HUGE mistake he made.  Asswipe.  They're allllll HOS!  Stupid BroncaHO fans.
          Hello natalie,
I enjoy your takes on OUR team on the boneline and here. I enjoy the female perspectives. I go to Molly's pub to watch the Raider games. I'm just cheering for our team wearing the colors and some Bronc-o ho female fan gives me the F you look or makes some shitty comments. Last weekend i had a Raiders Bronco Busters! cake made...I need to take some pics of it. I was at Molly's and some woman my age and her aunt were saying the Packers room was the Broncos room (first time i have EVER seen them sit in that room-i have been the only Raider fan in the whole bar just cheering OUR team-in that room all season!!) and they kept making Shitty comments to me during the game-saying i should leave and all this Sh@T. I've been going To Molly's for 3 years now and they just started showing up this year. The one giving me Sh@T was getting hammered...I was on my BEST behavior when i should have been talking smack, yelling, flippin and all...she barely shook my hand after the game...SORE LOSERS!!
 They can't take the fact that the Raiders have now beaten their ASS for three YEARS straight at INVESCO.
 I have been to Arrowhead for 2 out of the last 3 years. The Chiefs fans are better. Sure there might be some flippin and words said but not to the extent that the Bronco fans go. I'll be at arrowhead for the last game. Raider nation really represents in K.C. I have to wear my thermals for that one. Do you go to the Raider games at arrowhead?
    BY the way natalie-you lookkk mahhhveloussssss-as Billy Chrystal says! wink :O) We gotta represent!:O) RAIDEERRSSSSSS!!!! 8)
« Last Edit: October 29, 2010, 11:26:19 AM by Randy »

Raider Brent

« Reply #208 on: October 28, 2010, 09:51:05 PM »
 :) Thank you so much for giving such a lengthy explanation ---i am very fully aware now of what yall go through as im sure anyone else who was wonderin will be able to see as well ---
i stand in Awe ---take care and God bless yall and THE RAIDERS!!!!!

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
« Reply #207 on: October 28, 2010, 05:04:14 PM »
first off, i really , really appreciate all the hard work that raider Randy and Raider Greg put into the Podcast , i was in no way, shape, or form tryin to be rude --i was just curious thats all --for the past couple of shows it has tooken a while to get things goin on the podcast and i was just wonderin what was goin on ---didnt mean to sound rude or anything of that nature --Raider Randy Big ups to ya for all the production u do --i myself have worked Radio in the past and i know how stressful things can be in production --and if i have offended anyone , i apologize.  Go RAIDERS!

I understand that you'd prefer to get the podcast as soon after the game as possible, but like you know....we don't have a production team here...just me. I can't start the editing until Greg plans out his show and records it...which takes quite a bit of work on his part (even thought I have told him that his strong suit is just describing the game....turning on the mic and letting it fly!).

We both work 24 hour shifts at the fire department, we have different days of the week off each week....so if we happen to be working on the Monday after the game, then Greg can't record the show until Tuesday. By the time he finishes the show it's often late in the afternoon or even into the evening....and that might not leave me enough time to do all the editing (sometimes it takes me 7-8 hours or more...depending on how complicated the show is). If we work the following day on Wednesday, I can usually finish the show up at work....but it all depends on how busy we are. Plus....we both have things going on in our lives besides podcasting....so sometimes things happen that delay the show for a day or two.

I just went back to see what day of the week our podcasts have come out on so far this season. Here's what I found:

Wed.
Fri.
Tues.
Fri.
Wed.
Wed.
Wed.

As you can see, Wednesday is by far the most common day that the show comes out. Usually late....between 10pm and midnight Pacific time. In your post, that you made during the day on Wednesday, you were wondering what was taking so long....even though there has only been one show that came out earlier than wednesday...by one day....and that one came out earlier only because I called Greg up and talked him into doing the show on Monday. I finished the editing on Tuesday. Otherwise that show probably wouldn't have come out till Thursday.

It all boils down to....we do the best we can to get it out as early as we can. I would rather have them come out at the beginning of the week if we can...that way more people have a chance to listen to it and it isn't old news. We want to see it out early just as much as you do.

We actually used to do TWO shows a week, if you can believe that. I still don't know how we did it. A postgame show on Monday or Tuesday and a pregame show on Thurs or Friday usually. The fact that our shows were only about 20-25 minutes long back them....with no Boneline, was the main reason we were able to put out two shows a week. Still.....I wouldn't want to do two shows a week now, even if they were that short. As the podcast has evolved, we keep adding stuff to make it more entertaining and sound better...and it all adds up to more work and more time.

But besides all of  that.....the most important thing is....WE WANT THE RAIDERS TO KEEP WINNING!    GO RAIDERS!!!!!
« Last Edit: October 29, 2010, 12:13:30 AM by Randy »

Raider Brent

« Reply #206 on: October 28, 2010, 02:12:25 PM »
first off, i really , really appreciate all the hard work that raider Randy and Raider Greg put into the Podcast , i was in no way, shape, or form tryin to be rude --i was just curious thats all --for the past couple of shows it has tooken a while to get things goin on the podcast and i was just wonderin what was goin on ---didnt mean to sound rude or anything of that nature --Raider Randy Big ups to ya for all the production u do --i myself have worked Radio in the past and i know how stressful things can be in production --and if i have offended anyone , i apologize.  Go RAIDERS!

raiderbitch

« Reply #205 on: October 28, 2010, 01:01:09 PM »
Here ya go Raider Randy!  Check the douche bag behind me flipping me off...asswipe spit on me after the game.  Fortunately, my Nation was around me and the dude realized what a HUGE mistake he made.  Asswipe.  They're allllll HOS!  Stupid BroncaHO fans.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Raider Rodney

• Hall Of Famer
  • Just Win Baby!
« Reply #204 on: October 28, 2010, 10:38:50 AM »
???  why does it take a while to get the Podcast of the previous game up? --i am ready to hear the hype of Bronco-hos Beat Down!!!!  here it is Wed and next game be here in a couple Days --please get that on i-tunes --THANK YAS
RAIDERS!!!!!!!!! all the way!!!!!!

Look...without trying to sound like an ass...these guys have a life you know?  They work full time, have families and still take the time to do this show for the Raider Nation every week.  Then it has to be edited before Randy will release it to us.

I understand you want to hear the newest show especially after a game like that but take into consideration the time and work it takes to bring this to us before making rude comments on the forum....

Yeah....I was up till about 1am finishing up with the show....then went to bed because I had to get up at 6 to go to work...getting ready to leave now....when I saw a text message from Juan that he didn't see the show on the feed. Sorry to anyone who tried to listen between 1am and now. I forgot to upload the new feed file. It was sitting on my desktop, I just forgot to drag it onto the uploader application. It's up now, and I've gotta get going. Hope I didn't make any mistakes on the show! Hope you guys enjoy it.

I'm about to fire it up now Randy, thanks and I'm sure it's great as always  ;)

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
« Reply #203 on: October 28, 2010, 09:55:22 AM »
???  why does it take a while to get the Podcast of the previous game up? --i am ready to hear the hype of Bronco-hos Beat Down!!!!  here it is Wed and next game be here in a couple Days --please get that on i-tunes --THANK YAS

Look...without trying to sound like an ass...these guys have a life you know?  They work full time, have families and still take the time to do this show for the Raider Nation every week.  Then it has to be edited before Randy will release it to us.

I understand you want to hear the newest show especially after a game like that but take into consideration the time and work it takes to bring this to us before making rude comments on the forum....

Yeah....I was up till about 1am finishing up with the show....then went to bed because I had to get up at 6 to go to work...getting ready to leave now....when I saw a text message from Juan that he didn't see the show on the feed. Sorry to anyone who tried to listen between 1am and now. I forgot to upload the new feed file. It was sitting on my desktop, I just forgot to drag it onto the uploader application. It's up now, and I've gotta get going. Hope I didn't make any mistakes on the show! Hope you guys enjoy it.

Offline Raider Rodney

• Hall Of Famer
  • Just Win Baby!
« Reply #202 on: October 28, 2010, 08:12:48 AM »

Raider Brent

« Reply #201 on: October 27, 2010, 06:27:17 PM »
 ;D  MAN oh MAN!!!!! RRRRAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!
here it is Wednesday and i am still relishing over the Beat down the DONKEYS got  -----oh YEA!!!!! we rode that Donkey , Donkey!  HARD!!!!!!! --GO RAIDERS!!!!!!!! PLEASE PLAY LIKE THAT EVRY GAME FROM NOW ON!
use that game as a basis for the motivation as we go up against the rest of the AFC west division and every otehr team we face ----THats what i am talkin bout!! thats how u play RAIDERS Football!!!!!   McFadden MPV of the Game
UNBEATABLE RAIDERS!!!!!!!!1 ;D :o :o :o :o :) :D ;D