Author Topic: Podcast Comments (for Audio and Video podcasts)  (Read 21713 times)

Offline NEBRASKARAIDER

• "RAIDER NATION IS UNIVERSAL"
Re: Podcast Comments (for Audio and Video podcasts)
« Reply #350 on: October 08, 2013, 07:10:12 PM »
Have a good move Randy & I hope all goes well.

Thanks a lot! I really feel guilty that we're missing this episode of the podcast. Glad to hear your words of support.

RANDY MY MAN!!!! Thank you for throwing together that Boneline Bonanza....much appreciated by The Nation brotha...hope the move is going smooth & can't wait for the next one...gonna listen to it on the way down to KC...you & Greg are the shit!!!!! RAAAAAIDERRRRRS!!!!!!
"I Will Strike Down Upon Thee With Great Vengeance & Furious Anger Those Who Attempt To Destroy My Brothers & Sisters ...... & You Will Know I Am A RAIDER When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee."

Offline Toecutter

• Rookie Member
  • Part of the Problem
For the first time in 8 1/2 years, we will miss a postgame and pregame show. I'm moving for the first time in 16 years. So much crap I forgot I even had. Why did I keep all that stuff all these years? Oh well. It will be over soon. But definitely no time to do a show this week. Apologies to all the callers we had on the Boneline. You guys hit it hard. I'm sure we'll get plenty after the Chargers game, so those calls from last week will probably not be used. Have to move on to the new stuff. See you on the podcast after the Chargers game!

16 years? Aiii carumba...I can only imagine the amount of crap you'll have to go through that you forgot you even had ;D

I would however hope you can still include the missed Boneline comments, perhaps at least the most pertinent ones?
"I've been here 23 years. I've been here when it was glory hole days and I've been here when it wasn't. And, so, having said that, I want me some glory hole."
-Jerry Jones

Offline wordpuddles

• Rookie Member
« Reply #348 on: October 04, 2013, 03:04:00 AM »
Agreed...the podcasts are killer and practically spot on. I would love to hear more on the flynn situation and week 5 pre and post game on the next cast. Thanks

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 4

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
« Reply #347 on: October 04, 2013, 12:12:41 AM »

Thanks a lot! I really feel guilty that we're missing this episode of the podcast. Glad to hear your words of support.

Offline NEBRASKARAIDER

« Reply #346 on: October 03, 2013, 03:15:31 PM »
"I Will Strike Down Upon Thee With Great Vengeance & Furious Anger Those Who Attempt To Destroy My Brothers & Sisters ...... & You Will Know I Am A RAIDER When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee."

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
No Podcast this week! I'm moving and don't have time....SORRY! Back next week
« Reply #345 on: October 03, 2013, 11:53:30 AM »
For the first time in 8 1/2 years, we will miss a postgame and pregame show. I'm moving for the first time in 16 years. So much crap I forgot I even had. Why did I keep all that stuff all these years? Oh well. It will be over soon. But definitely no time to do a show this week. Apologies to all the callers we had on the Boneline. You guys hit it hard. I'm sure we'll get plenty after the Chargers game, so those calls from last week will probably not be used. Have to move on to the new stuff. See you on the podcast after the Chargers game!

Offline NEBRASKARAIDER

« Reply #344 on: April 13, 2013, 04:08:52 PM »
I thought McKenzie drew a slight resemblance to the Sully Sullivan (John Goodmans') character in the Disney movie Monsters Inc. but your version of McKenzie/Morphious is freaking hilarious but true. Was cracking up at the Matrix segments you put in...priceless.  Keep up the fantastic job you guys & as always JUST WIN BABY!
« Last Edit: April 13, 2013, 09:09:15 PM by Randy »

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
« Reply #343 on: March 10, 2013, 02:35:18 PM »
Raider Randy & Raider Greg, maaan I gotta tell ya....even in the offseason when our team isn't giving us a whole lot to talk about...... you two guys put it down & make this time in the year interesting! I'll say & I believe that I speak for THE NATION that you guys are the voice, the info & most of all the heart of our tremendous fan base. Until a super nova happens. . . Long Live The RNP baby!!! Geniuses amongst us all & that ain't no "Bowl Shit"! Love it guys, keep on keepin' on!

Thanks! Things are gonna start happening with free agency starting...and then the draft.

Offline NEBRASKARAIDER

« Reply #342 on: March 10, 2013, 07:06:24 AM »
Raider Randy & Raider Greg, maaan I gotta tell ya....even in the offseason when our team isn't giving us a whole lot to talk about...... you two guys put it down & make this time in the year interesting! I'll say & I believe that I speak for THE NATION that you guys are the voice, the info & most of all the heart of our tremendous fan base. Until a super nova happens. . . Long Live The RNP baby!!! Geniuses amongst us all & that ain't no "Bowl Shit"! Love it guys, keep on keepin' on!

Offline Matty Raider

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #341 on: August 06, 2012, 01:04:15 PM »
Hey Raider Randy & Raider Greg - Just got a chance to watch the 2 videos you posted from camp.  They were awesome!  Man I am so pumped for the season.  Thank you for bringing us this great footage.  I am so optimistic for the season - the sky is the limit - the culture has changed and our team looks professional, sounds professional, and acts professional.  I can't wait!  Thanks again guys!
People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
- George Orwell

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
Apple to launch standalone podcast app in iOS6....separate from iTunes Store
http://allthingsd.com/20120615/apple-gives-podcasts-a-gentle-push-out-of-itunes/

« Last Edit: June 16, 2012, 11:27:29 PM by Randy »

Offline RAIDER MIKE

• Hall Of Famer
  • Just calling it like i see it!
« Reply #339 on: May 27, 2012, 02:30:33 AM »
Just had to point that out.... Cause the Sacramento fan base is on edge about that whole ordeal... It still has tons of issues to be resolved and to say they're moving when they're not is like a extra kick to the balls... But All in All SOLID show #341 came out perfect timing on your posting ...just in time for my morning walk :-)

LOOK.........THIS IS NOT THE KINGS PODCAST.....AND THE OWNERSHIP OF THE KINGS IS TOTALY HATED IN SAC TOWN...... SO MUCH THE CITY FOUND NEW BUYERS FOR THE TEAM...... THE VALUE OF LAND AROUND THERE FELL LIKE A BRICK AND BUSINESSES WERE READY FOR THE WORST..... THE CITY WOULD HAVE LOST MILLIONS ALONG WITH JOBS..... THIS IS WHY OAKLAND SHOULD STEP IT UP TO KEEP THE TEAMS LEFT! IT WILL DESTROY OAKLAND! SOOOOOOOO NO ONE GET THERE PANTIES IN A BUNCH HERE..... IT WAS AN EXAPLE.. THATS IT...... AINT ON HATEIN ON THE KINGS...... OH AND IF YOU NEED TO KNOW..... IM A LAKER FAN....... HAVE BEEN........FROM 4TH GRADE........ IM OUT!

If it's not a Kings podcast why bother saying anything at all?   :P  I mean you did say clearly they were moving for sure! ....by the way where are they moving too again? you must have inside info LOL ....  that was a false statement to fear monger Raider fans into thinking the Raiders are going to move to L.A. ... Hey if they move to L.A. they move to L.A. ....but until they do it really is irrelevant banter cause last time I checked they are playing in Oakland next year... Now it really makes more sense why you have such a So-Cal biased opinion... after all that's where you're from right?   Plus by the way when the Lakers beat the Kings in 2002... The Raiders SB year... It was a fixed series that's why the very Referee that did that game is in federal prison for fixing that game for his Mafia debts!  So enjoy that fraudulent Laker Championship in 2002 LOL.... just like most things are in this country.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 10:10:31 AM by Randy »

Offline Raider Greg

• Your Host
    • Raider Nation Podcast
« Reply #338 on: May 26, 2012, 07:13:55 PM »
Just had to point that out.... Cause the Sacramento fan base is on edge about that whole ordeal... It still has tons of issues to be resolved and to say they're moving when they're not is like a extra kick to the balls... But All in All SOLID show #341 came out perfect timing on your posting ...just in time for my morning walk :-)

LOOK.........THIS IS NOT THE KINGS PODCAST.....AND THE OWNERSHIP OF THE KINGS IS TOTALLY HATED IN SAC TOWN...... SO MUCH THE CITY FOUND NEW BUYERS FOR THE TEAM...... THE VALUE OF LAND AROUND THERE FELL LIKE A BRICK AND BUSINESSES WERE READY FOR THE WORST..... THE CITY WOULD HAVE LOST MILLIONS ALONG WITH JOBS..... THIS IS WHY OAKLAND SHOULD STEP IT UP TO KEEP THE TEAMS LEFT! IT WILL DESTROY OAKLAND! SOOOOOOOO NO ONE GET THERE PANTIES IN A BUNCH HERE..... IT WAS AN EXAMPLE.. THAT'S IT...... AIN'T ON HATIN' ON THE KINGS...... OH AND IF YOU NEED TO KNOW..... I'M A LAKERS FAN....... HAVE BEEN........FROM 4TH GRADE........ I'M OUT!
« Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 10:12:01 AM by Randy »

Offline RAIDER MIKE

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #337 on: May 26, 2012, 07:00:47 PM »
OK.....I found the part of the podcast where Greg said the Sacramento Kings are moving and that the Sacramento fans were "devastated". I can see why that got you a little upset Mike.

Here's an article I found that says they're expected to stay:
http://articles.latimes.com/2011/apr/22/sports/la-sp-sacramento-nba-20110423

and more comments about it on this blog:
http://bayarea.sbnation.com/sacramento-kings/2011/4/22/2127798/sacramento-kings-relocation-kings-expected-to-stay

Thanks Randy good articles you found!  Let's hope the Raiders and Kings and A's stay put!....all this moving talk of ALL my favorite teams is giving me grey hairs fast!

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
« Reply #336 on: May 26, 2012, 04:15:50 PM »
OK.....I found the part of the podcast where Greg said the Sacramento Kings are moving and that the Sacramento fans were "devastated". I can see why that got you a little upset Mike.

Here's an article I found that says they're expected to stay:
http://articles.latimes.com/2011/apr/22/sports/la-sp-sacramento-nba-20110423

and more comments about it on this blog:
http://bayarea.sbnation.com/sacramento-kings/2011/4/22/2127798/sacramento-kings-relocation-kings-expected-to-stay

Offline RAIDER MIKE

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #335 on: May 26, 2012, 12:33:09 PM »
« Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 04:05:11 PM by Randy »

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
« Reply #334 on: May 26, 2012, 12:09:58 PM »
Hey Greg got his facts wrong in show #341 saying the Sacramento Kings are moving... Uh show me where those facts are! Yes their Arena deal died...but the Maloofs have said publicly they have no intention on moving anytime soon and that they want to renovate Arco Arena instead...,So please show where it's written in stone that the Sacramento Kings are moving to what City is he talking about? and when?  Cause you won't find those facts to back up his claims..,Never thought Greg would hate on the Kings like that...usually Randy corrects him on facts he gets wrong SMH

Sent from my iPhone bitch!

Mike....I haven't followed any of that stuff about the Kings myself, so no way I was going to correct anything. I hate to admit my ignorance, but I was completely unaware that the Kings had a stadium issue.  :-[

Actually, I was trying to finish up editing that show at 1am in the morning....had to work the next day....and was practically falling asleep at the keyboard. If you want to know the truth, I don't even remember Greg saying ANYTHING about the Kings. I'll have to go back and listen to that segment again. When I'm editing the show to get it online, I don't always listen to every word. I usually relisten to the whole show after I get it online.

As far as Greg possibly having made a mistake.....we ALL know that's happened before.  ;) Greg admits he isn't the ultimate authority on everything...that's when having a whole "nation" of fellow fans comes in handy. We always welcome people to correct, add their opinions, or any additional knowledge they may have on a subject. I know you're a Kings fan Mike, so your input is great. Like I said, I'm not sure what Greg actually said word for word. I'll go back and listen, but thanks for the clarification.

Offline RAIDER MIKE

• Hall Of Famer
Podcast Comments (for Audio and Video podcasts)
« Reply #333 on: May 26, 2012, 12:02:13 PM »
Hey Greg got his facts wrong in show #341 saying the Sacramento Kings are moving... Uh show me where those facts are! Yes their Arena deal died...but the Maloofs have said publicly they have no intention on moving anytime soon and that they want to renovate Arco Arena instead...,So please show where it's written in stone that the Sacramento Kings are moving to what City is he talking about? and when?  Cause you won't find those facts to back up his claims..,Never thought Greg would hate on the Kings like that...usually Randy corrects him on facts he gets wrong SMH

Sent from my iPhone bitch!

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
« Reply #332 on: May 22, 2012, 04:08:20 PM »
I know I don't stop by and talk with everyone as much lately...but I always listen to the podcast!  I really appreciate the show, forum and everyone that's makes it so great.  Thank you so much and happy anniversary ;)

Thanks Rodney, and everyone! I know we've been a little far between podcasts lately....but we should have one by this weekend hopefully. After these minicamps, I think we'll hit the dead part of the offseason, until training camp opens. Then things will start picking up leading into the 2012 season!

Offline Raider Rodney

• Hall Of Famer
  • Just Win Baby!
« Reply #331 on: May 22, 2012, 10:56:44 AM »
I know I don't stop by and talk with everyone as much lately...but I always listen to the podcast!  I really appreciate the show, forum and everyone that's makes it so great.  Thank you so much and happy anniversary ;)

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer

Download Show #1:
http://www.raidernationpodcast.com/podcasts/RNP-2005-05-20.mp3

Download the 5th Anniversary Show:
http://www.raidernationpodcast.com/podcasts/RNP-Show273-2010-06-02_5yr_anniversary.mp3

I would agree....Happy 7 years........great website and a great group of people to have met........keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!!Hope you have many more!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Matty Raider

• Hall Of Famer
Re: Happy 7th Anniversary!
« Reply #329 on: May 21, 2012, 03:44:40 PM »
Just listened to show #1, wow...different but the same. Nice to see Raider Greg let his personality shine through as the years have gone on. Also glad to see that Greg no longer says "Good night now."   :P

Wish I could have found the RNP in 2005 guys.

What an awesome 7 years and best wishes for another 27! 

Randy and Greg, thanks for all you do.  You guys are THE site and podcast for Raiders EVERYTHING.

Thanks for all of your hard work to bring us fans Raiders news and talk.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 08:57:36 PM by Randy »
People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
- George Orwell

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
« Last Edit: May 20, 2012, 03:13:38 PM by Randy »

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
You can now watch YouTube videos directly inside the forum
« Reply #327 on: April 29, 2012, 03:45:27 PM »
As you may have noticed, I activated a feature that lets us embed YouTube videos directly inside the forum. I've featured a couple at the top of our DAILY NEWS LINKS section. See screenshot below.

Today's feature video in the news links is from the 1983 AFC Championship Game vs the Seahawks...that put the Raider in the Superbowl. I hadn't seen it before, and it brought back fond memories of that game.

Here is the link to the News Links section if you want to watch it:
http://www.raidernationpodcast.com/forum/index.php?topic=984.0

I also put embedded videos into our Raider Nation Videocast section of the forum. So you no longer have to click a link to go to YouTube, you can watch them right here in the forum in the Podcast Show Notes and Comments section.

Here is the link - RAIDER NATION VIDEOCAST:
http://www.raidernationpodcast.com/forum/index.php?topic=81.0

Check it out!
« Last Edit: April 29, 2012, 04:00:37 PM by Randy »

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
Re: Podcast Comments - show #332
« Reply #326 on: January 23, 2012, 03:26:12 PM »
Hey Randy - Nice title of the show ;)

Yeah.....thanks.....it just sort of....."came to me".  ;)

Offline Matty Raider

• Hall Of Famer
Re: Podcast Comments - show #332
« Reply #325 on: January 23, 2012, 07:59:53 AM »
Hey Randy - Nice title of the show ;)
- George Orwell

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
Greg called me today and told me he's out of town on some family business and won't be able to work on the next podcast until Monday or Tuesday. So figure on mid-week for the next episode.....probably Wednesday Jan. 11th.

Lots of material now, with the signing of Reggie McKenzie. Greg has been out of the loop and he was pleasantly surprised when I told him the Raiders had already acquired a GM. So look forward to "Happy Greg" in this next show.  ;D

1st half of the show.. RANT ABOUT NO GM
2nd half of the show... We got a GM Gerrie McKenzie.

I LOVE IT!  ;D ;D ;D

Offline RaiderWildeStyle

• Fantasy Football Commissioner
  • The Autumn Wind
Greg called me today and told me he's out of town on some family business and won't be able to work on the next podcast until Monday or Tuesday. So figure on mid-week for the next episode.....probably Wednesday Jan. 11th.

Lots of material now, with the signing of Reggie McKenzie. Greg has been out of the loop and he was pleasantly surprised when I told him the Raiders had already acquired a GM. So look forward to "Happy Greg" in this next show.  ;D

1st half of the show.. RANT ABOUT NO GM
2nd half of the show... We got a GM Gerrie McKenzie.

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
Podcast a little later than I thought....now next week....Wednesday the 11th?
« Reply #322 on: January 07, 2012, 12:35:59 AM »

Offline NJ Raider Kev

• Hall Of Famer
  • GO RAIDERS!
Re: Next podcast will be a little late this week...
« Reply #321 on: January 06, 2012, 08:03:13 PM »
I listen in year round guys...I need my fix even more when we aren't playing :(

Also, now is a good time to mention that you can sign up for a low monthly $5.00 donation via PayPal.  Try to imagine the world without the RNP (shudder the thought).

Randy and Greg do an excellent job, which you already know. Let's reward these guys for the hard work and give a little something to keep this excellent podcast going!

Go Raiders!
Proud Fan Since '72

Offline Raider Rodney

• Hall Of Famer
  • Just Win Baby!
Re: Next podcast will be a little late this week...
« Reply #320 on: January 06, 2012, 10:25:57 AM »
This week's podcast will be a little later than usual. Greg won't have time to record it until Friday or Saturday, and then I'll need a few hours to put it together and get it online. Sorry for the delay.

Don't forget now.....we do the podcast year-round. We always see a big drop in our website activity and podcast downloads during the off-season, so I just want to get the info out there that we do continue to put out shows all during the off-season as Raiders news comes out.

I'm sure we'll have some news over the next few weeks concerning any coaches who may get fired. I wonder who's #1 on THAT list?  ;) .......then the Raiders will announce any new assistant coach hirings. I'm assuming we won't have a head coaching change, but you never know! Oh....and the hiring search for a GM? Can't forget that topic!

Other events that we will keep you informed on will be the NFL combine, NFL Draft, Free Agency, Training Camp, and any other Raiders or general NFL news that comes out.

The Boneline will be up and running of course, so you'll be able to add your input.

I listen in year round guys...I need my fix even more when we aren't playing :(

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
Next podcast will be a little late this week...
« Reply #319 on: January 05, 2012, 12:58:45 PM »
This week's podcast will be a little later than usual. Greg won't have time to record it until Friday or Saturday, and then I'll need a few hours to put it together and get it online. Sorry for the delay.

Don't forget now.....we do the podcast year-round. We always see a big drop in our website activity and podcast downloads during the off-season, so I just want to get the info out there that we do continue to put out shows all during the off-season as Raiders news comes out.

I'm sure we'll have some news over the next few weeks concerning any coaches who may get fired. I wonder who's #1 on THAT list?  ;) .......then the Raiders will announce any new assistant coach hirings. I'm assuming we won't have a head coaching change, but you never know! Oh....and the hiring search for a GM? Can't forget that topic!

Other events that we will keep you informed on will be the NFL combine, NFL Draft, Free Agency, Training Camp, and any other Raiders or general NFL news that comes out.

The Boneline will be up and running of course, so you'll be able to add your input.

Offline RAIDER MIKE

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #318 on: December 17, 2011, 12:32:24 AM »
Oh god Randy!  ;D
 When you cut to "Thrill is Gone" cutting the "The Autumn Wind" theme,  I laughed  my asssss off, then Greg started right in.
 Together you guys are so damn funny! Thanks fellas!

Well, I HAD to do SOMETHING with that podcast to lighten it up somehow  ::)
Did you notice it was heavy with radio interviews?  ;)
THANK GOD YOU DID.....BECAUSE I WAS SURE A WAYS FROM THE GENERAL FEELING IN THE RAIDER NATION...? ???
I thought the show was outstanding and I thought Greg had fair points to the blame to go around, I felt pissed like him and he echoed what I felt inside!  Good job you two! Still a very big fan of your show and love the work you guys do!

I'm curious what the general tone of your show was Mike. I think I'll have a listen to the Raider Fan Podcast right now as a matter of fact. By the way, I put a new podcast player for our show on our home page...from Podtrac. You might want to check it out Mike....you might like one for your website. I have it set for "autoplay" so the latest episode starts playing as soon as anyone goes onto the page. But you can set it up for manual start too....and lots of different size and shape options. You should register your show with Podtrac if you haven't already.
Randy seems like your stuff is getting more and more fancier!......  too bad the NFL has Replay equipment issues..... they could use your hard working ambition to make sure the replay booth never goes down! hehehe...... Yeah I will check out that new feature!  Good job Randy a high quality job again!

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
« Reply #317 on: December 16, 2011, 11:07:00 PM »
Oh god Randy!  ;D
 When you cut to "Thrill is Gone" cutting the "The Autumn Wind" theme,  I laughed  my asssss off, then Greg started right in.

THANK GOD YOU DID.....BECAUSE I WAS SURE A WAYS FROM THE GENERAL FEELING IN THE RAIDER NATION...? ???
I thought the show was outstanding and I thought Greg had fair points to the blame to go around, I felt pissed like him and he echoed what I felt inside!  Good job you two! Still a very big fan of your show and love the work you guys do!

I'm curious what the general tone of your show was Mike. I think I'll have a listen to the Raider Fan Podcast right now as a matter of fact. By the way, I put a new podcast player for our show on our home page...from Podtrac. You might want to check it out Mike....you might like one for your website. I have it set for "autoplay" so the latest episode starts playing as soon as anyone goes onto the page. But you can set it up for manual start too....and lots of different size and shape options. You should register your show with Podtrac if you haven't already.

Offline RAIDER MIKE

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #316 on: December 16, 2011, 10:56:15 PM »
Oh god Randy!  ;D

Offline Raider Greg

• Your Host
    • Raider Nation Podcast
« Reply #315 on: December 16, 2011, 10:19:56 PM »
Oh god Randy!  ;D

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
« Reply #314 on: December 16, 2011, 12:07:26 AM »
Oh god Randy!  ;D

Offline Raider Bob from Knoxville

• Rookie Member
  • Raider since 1975
« Reply #313 on: December 15, 2011, 10:04:10 PM »
Oh god Randy!  ;D

Raider Bob from Knoxville

Offline RaiderRay

• Hall Of Famer
  • Proud member of the ONLY Nation, the Raider Nation
Re: Podcast Comments - Broncos Pre Game Show #322
« Reply #312 on: November 04, 2011, 05:33:26 PM »
Hey Randy  - Putting the song "Lido Shuffle" when Greg was talking about Lito Sheppard joining the team was priceless!  I had to be at work early this morning and was listening on the way in, I was laughing out loud on the highway.  Thanks for a great laugh this morning  ;D

Had to do it  ;D
even though I figured a lot of the young guys would think, "what's this crap?"

What's this crap?  ;)

Offline Matty Raider

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #311 on: November 04, 2011, 12:28:36 PM »
Hey Randy  - Putting the song "Lido Shuffle" when Greg was talking about Lito Sheppard joining the team was priceless!  I had to be at work early this morning and was listening on the way in, I was laughing out loud on the highway.  Thanks for a great laugh this morning  ;D

Had to do it  ;D

Ha!  I'm 35 and remember the song on the radio as a young'n....
- George Orwell

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
« Reply #310 on: November 04, 2011, 11:58:58 AM »

Had to do it  ;D

Offline Matty Raider

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #309 on: November 04, 2011, 10:02:24 AM »
- George Orwell

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
Podcast Comments (for Audio and Video podcasts)
« Reply #308 on: October 21, 2011, 03:53:13 PM »
I know. Interviews have been on my wish list for several years....always on the back burner. We need to get Greg's computer set up with Skype so we can record phone calls. And have it set up so Greg can talk into his microphone at the same time for better sound quality. Just haven't done it yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline NEBRASKARAIDER

« Reply #307 on: October 20, 2011, 11:41:45 AM »
Amazing show guys. The calls were great, the topics were great. Idea: we should try to get Papa to call the show or have him as a guest. Maybe even Jeanette or JT. Possible? The reason I say this is because I enjoyed the interview with Gregs co-worker. I think everybody did. Interviews...just an idea. Excellent work guys!!!

REAL MEN WEAR BLACK!

Pancake

« Reply #306 on: August 23, 2011, 03:33:23 PM »
From watching the game tape one thing is clear..  Our right side of the Oline is soft!  The sooner we replace Carlisle and Barnes the better.  Barnes most of all.  Our first drive was shut down because Barnes got blown up on two run blocks!  Later we were stopped on the goal line when Barnes was knocked so far back that he tackled Reese.  He has no pop!  The rookie Barksdale is already an upgrade.   Campbell has got to be ready to step in for Carlisle too.  The rest of the line was fine.  Do the right thing Hue!

packraider24

« Reply #305 on: August 19, 2011, 09:38:32 AM »
Hi,

just thought my first post on this forum would be here to say thanks and keep up the fantastic work on the podcast!

I have been listening only for the last few episodes but I really love it and will continue to listen to every single one from now on! I may be a Packer fan at heart, and that will never change but in the UK you get so little football coverage that being able to hear anything NFL is good. I do support you guys as my AFC team so I do have silver and black in me!

I am coming to the states for the first time next year and I will be seeing a Raider game!

Can't wait!

Go Packers, and Raiders!

Stephen

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #304 on: August 03, 2011, 11:13:07 AM »
Show #310 was great................Raider Greg's line of  Rod Woodson's DNA through their ASS was classic!!!!!!!  I loved it!

Offline Raider Rodney

• Hall Of Famer
  • Just Win Baby!
« Reply #303 on: August 03, 2011, 11:08:37 AM »
Just listened to the podcast and I agree Raider Greg (and everyone else).  Here we were on the verge of a serious playoff run and the clusterfuckofdoombooooowlshit hits again....FUCK!!

We all knew it would be hard to keep Nnamdi, but I think he wanted to stay....we could of worked something out.   But now Miller is gone and we didn't get shit for one of the best TEs in the game! 

Unreal...we waited through the lockout and now we get fucking knocked out  >:(

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #302 on: August 03, 2011, 11:07:08 AM »
Well this show was a fucking naildriver........................................this team and front office are a mad house!

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
« Reply #301 on: June 29, 2011, 06:31:33 PM »
Good to hear you made it through in one piece Randy!  :P
Thanks Jake.

Boy things are slow on this forum lately. I wish we'd get some kind of football news so I'll see something on here other than my shoulder surgery.