Author Topic: Podcast Comments (for Audio and Video podcasts)  (Read 14897 times)

Offline Raider Col

• Hall Of Famer
Re: Podcast Comments (for Audio and Video podcasts)
« Reply #51 on: October 04, 2009, 05:23:11 PM »
Great podcast. Great work and great effort by Randy and Greg.

We cant thank you guys enough for the banner work you do for the podcast.

I loved the Group Therapy Section!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

raidersully

« Reply #50 on: October 04, 2009, 11:11:32 AM »
For the record. My message started with saying, "Fuck you JaMarcus. You could not be more useless if you where tits on a bull." I then said what was played. After which I then said that it didn't matter because JaMoney was dragging them down. I may have been buzzed a bit, but not so much that I could not see how bad JaMoney was playing. Not sure why my message was edited. Just wanted to make sure the RAIDER NATION knew where I stood on the matter.

GO RAIDERS!!!!!!

The whole Boneline section was edited big time. It was supposed to be a pretend "Group Therapy Session"....you were supposed to be one of many "patients" in a large meeting room. You were all voicing your feelings one at a time for therapy purposes. Greg was the therapist. It was a joke. I spent all day editing it. It didn't occur to me that if I played some of your comments out of their original order that it would change what you meant to say. I'll have to go back and listen to the show again. Sorry if it sounded like I screwed up what you were trying to say.

There were so many calls that we couldn't put it all up or the show would have been two hours long. Plus we wanted to make it funny to help releave the stress of the loss ( a little comic relief). So I went through all the calls and just copied and pasted little segments of each call.

Damn, I hope someone got the idea of what it was about.

I did get it. Not at first (I had had a few beers). When I sobered up a little I went back and listened and realized the rest of my comment was at the end of the podcast. Needless to say I got the joke and laughed my ass off. This is why I came back and added the part about getting it. Loved the show, need the show. Keep up the great work. GO RANDY, GO RAIDER GREG, and GO RAIDERS!!!!!!!

RANDY'S COMMENT:  Good, glad that segment wasn't TOO hard to get. It's understandable that you might not get it at first, since you're so used to the regular format of the Boneline. Greg had been thinking about doing the "Raider Nation Suicide Hotline" again, when we were planning for this show, but he was wondering how we might do something a little new....and that's when I came up with the idea for the "RNP Group Therapy Session". Greg loved it, and really got into it.....as you could tell by the final result. We've gotten several emails from people who said they really got a laugh out of it.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2009, 12:43:25 PM by Randy »

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
« Reply #49 on: October 04, 2009, 10:46:30 AM »
For the record. My message started with saying, "Fuck you JaMarcus. You could not be more useless if you where tits on a bull." I then said what was played. After which I then said that it didn't matter because JaMoney was dragging them down. I may have been buzzed a bit, but not so much that I could not see how bad JaMoney was playing. Not sure why my message was edited. Just wanted to make sure the RAIDER NATION knew where I stood on the matter.

GO RAIDERS!!!!!!

The whole Boneline section was edited big time. It was supposed to be a pretend "Group Therapy Session"....you were supposed to be one of many "patients" in a large meeting room. You were all voicing your feelings one at a time for therapy purposes. Greg was the therapist. It was a joke. I spent all day editing it. It didn't occur to me that if I played some of your comments out of their original order that it would change what you meant to say. I'll have to go back and listen to the show again. Sorry if it sounded like I screwed up what you were trying to say.

There were so many calls that we couldn't put it all up or the show would have been two hours long. Plus we wanted to make it funny to help releave the stress of the loss ( a little comic relief). So I went through all the calls and just copied and pasted little segments of each call.

Damn, I hope someone got the idea of what it was about.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2009, 10:50:12 AM by Randy »

raidersully

« Reply #48 on: October 03, 2009, 11:20:21 PM »

GO RAIDERS!!!!!!

EDIT: Sorry.  :( I just saw what you did. Didn't catch it the first time.

raidersully

« Reply #47 on: October 03, 2009, 08:31:15 PM »

GO RAIDERS!!!!!!

raidersully

« Reply #46 on: September 26, 2009, 11:42:21 PM »
Great points about JaMoney Raider Greg. If his pass count is kept down and if he can master the play-action pass. We will be unstoppable.

GO RAIDERS!!!!!!!!

Offline SROTBFM

• Hall Of Famer
  • Inaugural RNP Fantasy Champion - Just Win Baby!!
« Reply #45 on: September 26, 2009, 07:42:57 AM »
Great post-Chiefs podcast guys. The audio clips from inside the stadium were quality.

Offline Big Raider Dave

• Hall Of Famer
  • Just Win Baby
« Reply #44 on: August 17, 2009, 02:24:23 PM »
.........give Crabtree mock money and a mock jersey............

LMAO  ;D  ;D
That was a cracker.
"Randall, put that Ipod away"

Offline SROTBFM

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #43 on: August 16, 2009, 03:23:40 PM »
.........give Crabtree mock money and a mock jersey............

LMAO  ;D  ;D

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
Lady Raider Nation Podcast?
« Reply #42 on: June 26, 2009, 11:26:31 AM »
You never know what you might find when you do a Google search for "Raider Nation Podcast"...

http://www.dailytoreador.com/podcasts/index.cfm?event=displaychannel&upodcast_channel_id=fe5b5f23-1ac8-4957-aac4-871134ceee85

Go to this site and click the "listen" button for the first podcast on the list.
The "Lady Raider Nation"?? Now I've heard everything.

Offline Raider Rodney

• Hall Of Famer
  • Just Win Baby!
Re: Broncos Nation Podcast?
« Reply #41 on: June 09, 2009, 07:40:02 AM »
Check out this podcast...

Do you think we have a little case of "copy cat" here?

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=299917354

p.s.  The next episode of RNP, Show #238, will be out tomorrow 6/10/09.

Honestly...if I were another sports team fan I'd want something a little more original :/  I'm tired of everyone trying to copy THE Nation....there's only one!!

Offline SROTBFM

• Hall Of Famer
Re: Broncos Nation Podcast?
« Reply #40 on: June 09, 2009, 04:23:35 AM »

Excellence breeds imitation  ;D ;D ;D

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
Broncos Nation Podcast?
« Reply #39 on: June 09, 2009, 03:14:59 AM »

« Last Edit: June 09, 2009, 09:35:03 AM by Randy »

Offline NEBRASKARAIDER

• "RAIDER NATION IS UNIVERSAL"
« Reply #38 on: May 27, 2009, 02:29:54 AM »
It kind of slipped by un-noticed, but the 4 year anniversary of our first episode was last week, May 20.
Happy Anniversary Greg!

Randy

Happy Anniversary to both of you!  Look forward to another 4 years...given we don't blow too many gaskets by then :P
Roger that!
I appreciate you guys more than you know!

And the Podcast rocks the friggin' Casbah!

---Jeff

That's a BIG 10-4 !!!!!
ROCK THE CASHBA BROTHA'S!!!!! ;D (nice one)

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO THE RNP & THE RAIDERS!!!!!
« Last Edit: May 27, 2009, 02:34:28 AM by NEBRASKARAIDER »
"I Will Strike Down Upon Thee With Great Vengeance & Furious Anger Those Who Attempt To Destroy My Brothers & Sisters ...... & You Will Know I Am A RAIDER When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee."

Arkansan_Raider

It kind of slipped by un-noticed, but the 4 year anniversary of our first episode was last week, May 20.
Happy Anniversary Greg!

Randy

Happy Anniversary to both of you!  Look forward to another 4 years...given we don't blow too many gaskets by then :P
Roger that!
I appreciate you guys more than you know!

And the Podcast rocks the friggin' Casbah!

---Jeff

Offline oklandraida84

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #36 on: May 26, 2009, 11:50:58 AM »
Congrats fellas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

man its crazy how this all happend to me

I found this podcast through iTunes about 3 years ago id say, I was bored one day and typed in raiders in the music bar in itunes, three things came up ------ 1. some guy with a bandana holding up a #1 with a big smile 2. same thing as #1 but this one said videocast on top  3. was a microphone that said Raidercast.... so me not knowing anything checked all of them out I started listening to Greg's podcast which came up #1 on the list and I got hooked on it..........my mom thought I was weird and crazy, literally, because I had my iPod at dinner, I had it when we went to restaurants, I had it when I went to the mall, wherever and whenever there was a new show I'd be all over it...........the Raidercast at that time was boring, Greg's was great, and me being younger at the time it was great to hear an elder voice talk about the team I loved..........with the truth yet passionate opinions and responses with humor twisted all into it........I never knew what a "forum" was until maybe months later I found out about the website and came onto it................the forum was great. At first my voice wasn't really visible because of me being a rookie, but times change.........then along came something called the "Boneline". It was a dumb message, but I thought I'd be interested. I said something along the lines of, "Porter and Moss should marry each other", then played the chicken dance song in the background. Lame but yet funny............then I get an interesting call..........the legendary Raider Greg............he asked me who it was and I said Juan Jorge. He's like, "JUAN JORGE!!!!". I was nervous because I thought it was some big shot sports news analyst and I picked his brain apart about the Raiders and the show and the podcast and it was an interesting conversation and he had told me that I was the first caller ever on the boneline............he then invited me to the RNP tailgate, any chance I got whenever I happened to get to a game. I went to a game later that yr and Greg, Randy and their whole gang and family welcomed me with open arms.............I guess I really never say this enough, but I appreciate everything you guys do in society as firefighters and for the Raider Nation..........you helped a young raider fan long ago find his way.......................and for that I'm very thankful for all the food, the memories, and great times at the tailgates...............I remember listening to a podcast Greg did interviewing Cliff Branch and I heard scanners in the back like price scanners and then 2 days later I listened to it again and I was walking into Walmart in Rohnert Park and this old guy noticed me because I had a raiders sweater and he starts chanting RAIIIIIIIIIDERRRRRZ RAIDERS!!!!!! and I walk over and sure enough it was Cliff Branch and it made so much sense that I heard beeping noises in the backround and I asked cliff about it and he said OH YEAH THE PODCAST THANG...............I told him I was listening to it again and he said its on your ipod? I said yes sir he asked cautiously if he could listen to his part and I said sure without hesitation and he smiled the whole way through like he was in the spotlight again and he gave me 2 free football cards signed and I bought a plaque from him as well. He said you guys were very cool and it was fun........it's amazing how much of a difference a site and 2 Raider fans can make. Not only have you, Greg and Randy, helped me find a home within the Raider Nation, they have provided a website that any fan can let their opinions fly whether there is a lot of opposition or none. In the end we all want the same thing, TO JUST FUCKING WIN BABY!!!!!!!!!! Through the Raider Nation Podcast I have met so many cool people and all that's thanks to Greg and Randy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Raider Rick
Rodney
Chris
Joey
Mike
The Legend Killer
Tommy
charmaine
Collin
The Preacher
Keith
Dave
Robert aka Tokai
Nagan
Wahoodude
Pirates
Wutang
Nebraskaraider

and of course Raider Greg and the "Bald Raider" Randy........................I appreciate everything you guys have done for me and are great people and great friends, cant wait until the season starts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: May 27, 2009, 04:18:16 PM by Randy »

Offline Raider Rodney

• Hall Of Famer
  • Just Win Baby!
Happy Anniversary Greg!

Randy

Happy Anniversary to both of you!  Look forward to another 4 years...given we don't blow too many gaskets by then :P

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
Happy Anniversary Raider Greg! Four Years! (Show #1 was on May 20, 2005)
« Reply #34 on: May 26, 2009, 11:24:37 AM »
Happy Anniversary Greg!

Randy

Offline NEBRASKARAIDER

« Reply #33 on: May 12, 2009, 07:36:41 PM »
Great podcast & great opinions about what's going on in Raider Land.
"I Will Strike Down Upon Thee With Great Vengeance & Furious Anger Those Who Attempt To Destroy My Brothers & Sisters ...... & You Will Know I Am A RAIDER When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee."

Offline Raider Rodney

• Hall Of Famer
  • Just Win Baby!
« Reply #32 on: April 30, 2009, 07:41:40 AM »
Since my boneline call was too good and long to put on the show I'm going to say breifly what I said on the call... There was a caller last podcast suggesting we give J.Russell the appropiate time to devolop him...well hey dude you know this is his 3rd year this season right?...he has had 2 good games that's it!...if he dosent produce this year or even half way thru this season he is a BUST!...and boy look at our pick last year..Darren McBriddle and thats exactly what I said last year on the Pre-Draft podcast on RNP...that Glen Dorsey DT is what the Raiders needed...so what happens we get one good game from Mcbriddle (finesse back) against K.C. A team defense that isn't really good...big deal..then he gets injured and sidelined for the most of the season..wow money well spent..meanwhile we contiued to get run all overed. So fast forward to this years draft were we NEED a DT or OL anyone would of made me happy and hopeful for this season..so who did we pick?...fucking Darrius heward-bey...What? Who?... And of course another SS in the next pick..figures...well hey I'm looking more smart now I am not throwing down 2000$ this year too see garbage on the field..check that..a team that comes out on the field busts out the newspaper squats and then take a shit on the feild and put their fur coat on after we get throttled (Falcons 24-0). This team is going to win maybe a few more games this season... but that's it. Mark my words if we lose the opener Vs S.D. our season is   OVER!...I hate being negative I'm a very passionate fan..but after too many years of being blind to the facts were not really a good team....or elite team I should say...so no more "oh well be good this year"... until I see it I'm not going to be unreslistic anymore it fucking pointless!

I said something similar during the draft chat we had going (thanks again Preacha!).  I said that the best thing about us opening on Monday Night against the Bolts was that I could hold off on deciding whether to get the Sunday Ticket again.  If we get fucking embarrassed in front of another nation wide audience I think our season will be over...because nothing has changed :(  I know, I know...it's one game.  But if we can't get at the very least...fucking competitive for an opening Monday night game against a division rival....it's too early for me to get my blood pressure up....

Offline NEBRASKARAIDER

« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2009, 06:38:52 AM »
Love the newest podcast guy's. Building up Sanji Lauo with the music was great. It seems like The Nation is split on being completely pissed & doing their best to go along with the flow of things. Like we have been since '02. Great to hear The Nation come in strong on the forum & the Boneline. A huge shout out for my boy's Juan & Lil Raider on putting that dead battery in his place. That nut-less punk can roll on over here to Nebraska & watch me shove a corn cob up his ass...lol. Any way, great points on the podcast & looking forward to the next.

Oh yeah.........And FUCK BSPN!!!!!

Offline NEBRASKARAIDER

« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2009, 06:23:01 AM »
...but like some of my family members you can't expect anything from anyone cause you get let down almost everytime...
HAHA!! You and I have more in common that I previously thought.

But you're right about J-russ and D-Mac, IF they turn out to be busts, it will take YEARS for the Raider franchise to recover...which means several more losing seasons.

Make that Three, my Brotha's.

Offline Raider Greg

• Your Host
    • Raider Nation Podcast
« Reply #29 on: April 30, 2009, 12:01:13 AM »
Let me add my comments....First...JRuss suffered from Kiffin's poor coaching and games he was playing. I think that both DMC and Bush had no hope until Cable turned them loose and they showed how good they were. I expect both Bush and DMC to be GREAT and JRuss better keep up with the run game this season, because if he still plays crappy...Garcia will take the team away from him until he is traded or dropped all together....The dysfunction of the Raiders has been the cause of much of the lack of winning and with Cable this should change as in the last two games of last year....I look forward to more games like that because Cable is Al's boy and they work well together......Can't wait for the season Opener against the Dead Batteries!
« Last Edit: April 30, 2009, 03:50:14 AM by Randy »

raidersully

« Reply #28 on: April 29, 2009, 11:15:09 PM »
Darren McFaddens production. Played 13 games. Started 5. 113 att. /8.7 att-g / 499yds /4.4avg./ 38.4 yds-g /4TD/4 20+/1 40+/29 rec/ 285 yds/ 9.8 avg/ 21.9yd-g
Justin Fargas production. Played 14 games. Started 14. 218 att/15.6 att-g/853yds/3.9 avg/60.9 yds-g/ 1 TD/2 20+/ 1 40+/10 rec/ 52yds/5.2avg./3.7yds-g

Raider Mike perhaps your feeling of less production out of McFadden is not because of him but because of the coaches refusal to play him more. Having said that with the limited time he was given to play or could not play because of injury, his stats show that he made the most out of his opportunity. Also remember he shared the carries not only with Fargas but with Bush and yet still scored more TDs than the starter Fargas who started 8 more games than him and played one more than him. Your point about J-money is correct this year is make or break, period.

As far as Glenn Dorsey her is his stats.
16 games started. 16 played. 46 tackles /32 solo/ 14 asst/1 sack
For being a 5th overall and signing a 5yr 51 million 23 million guaranteed contract you would expect more production. The difference in McFadden and Dorsey's contract is 11 million with his stats McFadden is definitely worth the money.   
« Last Edit: April 29, 2009, 11:21:53 PM by Raidersully »

Raiderfanuntildeath

« Reply #27 on: April 29, 2009, 10:58:47 PM »
...but like some of my family members you can't expect anything from anyone cause you get let down almost everytime...
HAHA!! You and I have more in common that I previously thought.

But you're right about J-russ and D-Mac, IF they turn out to be busts, it will take YEARS for the Raider franchise to recover...which means several more losing seasons.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2009, 03:48:06 AM by Randy »

Raiderfanuntildeath

« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2009, 10:38:08 PM »
Yes you make my point even more how do you explain he will be in his third year with below average stats...of course I know he only be the starter for one year but really who's fault is that?..majority blame goes to J russ for being a holdout greedy bitch!..then the secondary blame goes to Kiffin for not playing him at least the 2nd half of the 07' season when it was clearly lost...so yeah QB that are pro bowl caliber usually show there potential between year 1 and year 2 well this year 3 so like I said before he better produce the first half of the season or he is a Bust!...as for McBriddle he played WAY less than Dorsey and let be real the K.C. Defense was weak as a whole so his chances of success is less than he would of in Oakland cause our defense isn't far away from being great, but you meanchend the Denver game that's great and all but those TD's weren't from his playmaking ablility as in homerun TD they were TDs that finished off drives in the redzone not 40+ yard Td's as he is Advertised to be a Homerun hitter...but the facts are he is briddle and not a every down back which to ME is what 60 million should go too a EVERY down back...but he is far from that he can't last a entire season..he's Mcbriddle!..and listen bro my passion and love for this team can never be questioned cause I paid my dues the last 30 seasons...but I got to start to be realistic and not lie to myself anymore..as a die hard Raider fan I expect excellence every year and that isn't so anymore...do you realize there is only one time in 50 years of Raider football we had 3 straight losing seasons?..now we have doubled that with 6 that is unacceptable to me. After the 4th straight of 6
Losing years I started to understand that this is getting out of hand ....and to say every year we will
win it all is something I can't do anymore till I see progress which will take 2 or more years! 
Well I agree with you there about Jamoney being a greedy bitch...his holdout tremendously set back his progress and the progress of the Raiders.  And true, McFadden did play less than Dorsey, but McFadden had a greater impact on his team while healthy than Dorsey did.  Dorsey was brought in to be a dominant DT, but "McBriddle" shredded him, and so did Micheal Bush.

I also expect more out of McFadden, like you said, $60,000,000 should buy you more than a rotational RB.  To me, touchdowns are touchdowns, whether they are from 40 yards or 4 yards...because a 40 yard TD is worth the same amount of points as a 4 yard TD. Dude, I don't think anyone here questions your passion for the Raiders, theres no doubt about that.  The reality is that we really don't know what next season holds...it's not really a stretch that we could go from 5-11 to 11-5...that's what makes the NFL so great.  6 straight losing seasons is unacceptable to every Raider fan...I say Superbowl or bust, because NFL success is measured by Superbowl championships...and don't get me wrong, you have every right to be pissed and pessimistic about the Raiders...but I for one, seriously expect  bigger and better things from the Raiders in 2009.

Raiderfanuntildeath

« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2009, 09:39:04 PM »
Since my boneline call was too good and long to put on the show I'm going to say breifly what I said on the call... There was a caller last podcast suggesting we give J.Russell the appropiate time to devolop him...well hey dude you know this is his 3rd year this season right?...he has had 2 good games that's it!...if he dosent produce this year or even half way thru this season he is a BUST!...and boy look at our pick last year..Darren McBriddle and thats exactly what I said last year on the Pre-Draft podcast on RNP...that Glen Dorsey DT is what the Raiders needed...so what happens we get one good game from Mcbriddle (finesse back) against K.C. A team defense that isn't really good...big deal..then he gets injured and sidelined for the most of the season..wow money well spent..meanwhile we contiued to get run all overed. So fast forward to this years draft were we NEED a DT or OL anyone would of made me happy and hopeful for this season..so who did we pick?...fucking Darrius heward-bey...What? Who?... And of course another SS in the next pick..figures...well hey I'm looking more smart now I am not throwing down 2000$ this year too see garbage on the field..check that..a team that comes out on the field busts out the newspaper squats and then take a shit on the feild and put their fur coat on after we get throttled (Falcons 24-0). This team is going to win maybe a few more games this season... but that's it. Mark my words if we lose the opener Vs S.D. our season is   OVER!...I hate being negative I'm a very passionate fan..but after too many years of being blind to the facts were not really a good team....or elite team I should say...so no more "oh well be good this year"... until I see it I'm not going to be unreslistic anymore it fucking pointless!
Yeah, 2009 will be Jamarcus's 3rd season but he's only started 1 season.  Only 2 good games for Jamoney?...we won 5 games last year...certainly not great, but that is better that only 2...one more full season of Jamoney and I think we'll see if the word "BUST" should be thrown around.

And DT Glenn Dorsey was plagued by injuries all last year and even the games that he did play, he was ineffective.  Dorsey will more likely be a bust than McFadden.  The Queefs selected Dorsey last year, and they got WORSE...Dorsey was the #5 overall pick, and this year they selected at the #3 spot.  And obviously, you are not happy about the McFadden pick, but don't forget about his TD's in our winning effort over Denver - in Denver.  And yeah, I think it's a "big deal" that our rookie running back (McFadden) helped us to beat Kansas Shitty and deliver a beating to Denver. Every time the Raiders beat any of our rivals, it is a big deal to me.

I don't blame you for not throwing down 2000 bucks considering what the Raiders have done to us the last 6 or 7 seasons...and the DHB pick, well we shall see.  The biggest difference between you and me is that your optimism has ran out (and probably rightfully so) and I think we are going to win the SuperBowl EVERY year  :D (maybe too much Raider Kool-Aid for me)
« Last Edit: April 29, 2009, 09:45:14 PM by Raider Fan Until Death »

Offline oklandraida84

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2009, 06:21:24 PM »
c-money is fucking classic!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAH kiss me through the phone!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHHAHAH banana eating muthafucka!

Offline NEBRASKARAIDER

« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2009, 06:34:45 PM »
Nice videocast. Juan has to turn those girls to the Dark Side by any means neccesary ;) Have any videocast of the games we won besides the ones you have already posted?

Randy's note: I think we have tailgate videos filmed before the Broncos and Texans games at Oakland, which were wins. I'll be getting up all the rest of the videos from last season over the next few weeks.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2009, 09:33:24 AM by Randy »

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2009, 01:23:29 AM »
the patriot videocast #43 is money!!!!!! hahahah just goes to show you that the tailgate party is always bumpn!!!!!!!!!!! it blows we lost but we will be back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahah rat basterds good one greg! great work randy!!!!!!!

Yeah, it had been so long since I edited and uploaded a videocast....I FORGOT HOW TO DO IT!  It took me 3 1/2 days!  I still have about 5 more from last season that I never put online, so I'll get to work over the next few weeks and try to get them up....BEFORE I FORGET AGAIN!

Offline oklandraida84

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2009, 01:06:18 AM »
the patriot videocast #43 is money!!!!!! hahahah just goes to show you that the tailgate party is always bumpn!!!!!!!!!!! it blows we lost but we will be back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahah rat basterds good one greg! great work randy!!!!!!!

Offline NEBRASKARAIDER

« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2009, 12:28:29 AM »
Na na na na...na na na na...hey hey hey...GOOD-BYE ! This is one of the best Podcasts' I've heard personally, alot of good topics to talk about. This idiotic move by the Bronca-hoes is great news to the Raider Nation, I love it ! Bringing in Garcia to help Russell is one of the best moves that the Raiders have made since bringing in Gannon. Hopefully J-Russ takes this great move with the attitude of a professional player and person. As far as the draft like many of the Raider Nation is thinking, we need to stop the run by drafting DL & OLB along with a SS. You stop the run and have the other team have to throw against Awsome-WAH & Branch, we will be able to take control of the game & time possession. I love having the National spotlight on the Raiders in good times & bad. Especially in '09 when we've made the moves we made & with the moves other AFC West teams have made. I love it! Definitely support the Raider Nation Podcast making the trip to Denver this year. Went there in '08 & it was an unbelievable experience. Seeing all of the Raider fans there & kicking the hoes' ass was quite an experience. Need to get in contact with you guys if you do decide to make the trip. Bush & DMac are the guys we should keep signing & signing at the RB position. Raider Randy, if you would, let me know if you guys will be making that trip to Denver & keep me posted. I'll definitely be making the trip with you guys. Much appreciated! RAIDER NATION!!! PEACE! ;D
« Last Edit: April 09, 2009, 02:14:33 AM by Randy »

Offline NEBRASKARAIDER

« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2009, 02:16:27 PM »
Thanks Randy for the tailgate info. Much appreciated, looking forward to see you guys in '09.

Offline Virginia Raider

• Hall Of Famer
  • Tell your boss to give you a damn lunch break.
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2009, 10:38:03 PM »
Man I loved to hear the Crusader Raider this week man.....of course I look forward to hearing Greg reply to my bone, but hearing the Crusader made my day!!!

Great podcast man....love keep em coming....I look forward to dropping my bone every week!

Thanks Greg and Randy.....by the way, Greg, we should go fishing man!  ;D ;D ;D hahah
« Last Edit: March 31, 2009, 02:38:17 AM by Randy »
A reporter asked Davis about the efficancy of the team’s background checks considering Kiffin and Cable’s history:  “We’re very bad at it,” Davis said.  

Awesome.

raidersully

« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2009, 08:29:20 PM »
Hey how come you changed he title? Were people questioning Raider Greg sexuality or something. ;D ;D ;D Just Kidding. As far as the mic problem it really wasn't that bad at all. If you wouldn't be that mad if the Raiders drafted Crabtree Raider Greg, well then I'll be pissed off enough for both of us. I am convinced that Raider Greg doesn't care about Sanjay Lal. I think he just likes saying his name because he laughs his ass off every time he says it. Chalk up another great show.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2009, 02:37:40 AM by Randy »

Offline oklandraida84

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2009, 10:36:54 PM »
great podcast regardless of the mic! you got used to it after the first 2 mins! im pumped! after listening to the show man playoffs? PLAYOFFS? TALKING ABOUT PLAYOFFS? PLAYOFFS. hhahaha good shit but we can do it! tom cable even is talking playoffs himself and hey you have to start somewhere!
« Last Edit: March 29, 2009, 04:00:19 AM by Randy »

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2009, 02:25:26 PM »
Let me know where you guys usually tailgate & we'll come over & have a couple of beers with ya.

We have a map with instructions on how to find our tailgate party in the forum in the "Socially Related Stuff" section.

Here's a direct link:
http://www.raidernationpodcast.com/forum/index.php?topic=56.msg85#msg85
« Last Edit: March 19, 2009, 08:44:14 PM by Randy »

Offline Raider Rodney

• Hall Of Famer
  • Just Win Baby!
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2009, 07:25:36 AM »
Those are some impressive stats ;)

Offline NEBRASKARAIDER

« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2009, 01:02:02 AM »
Looking for me & my buddy to fly out to California for a game this upcoming season. Do some tailgating with you guys if we can find ya. Let me know where you guys usually tailgate & we'll come over & have a couple of beers with ya. I was listening to the last podcast and heard that you guys haven't made it out to Donkeyville. My buddy & I drove over 1,200 miles to see our Raiders kick those bronc-a-hoes' butts in '08. Great stuff man, great stuff. Need a DT in the draft, have to be able to stop the run. Been Doing some research on this Barnes we picked up & he ain't lookin' too bad. Still need some assistance though on the O-Line. Can't wait for the draft & the next podcast. Keep up the great work guys... I'm out Brotha.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2009, 02:16:54 PM by Randy »

raidersully

« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2009, 12:41:46 AM »
I think you just came up with the new Raider Nation Podcast t-shirt. On the front you have THE RAIDER NATION PODCAST and on the back you have WE'RE HUGE IN NEPAL!

Yeah....everybody knows Raider Greg in Kathmandu!
The only celebrities they know in Kathmandu Raider Greg and Bob Seger.

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2009, 12:37:45 AM »
I think you just came up with the new Raider Nation Podcast t-shirt. On the front you have THE RAIDER NATION PODCAST and on the back you have WE'RE HUGE IN NEPAL!

Yeah....everybody knows Raider Greg in Kathmandu!

Oh, I know why Nepal gets so many downloads.....all the mountain climbers stop there to load the latest episode of the podcast onto their iPods before they start their ascent up Mt. Everest.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2009, 12:41:30 AM by Randy »

raidersully

« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2009, 12:33:22 AM »
« Last Edit: March 19, 2009, 12:38:27 AM by Randy »

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
Raider Nation Podcast DOWNLOAD STATS....Who's listening to Raider Greg?
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2009, 12:26:14 AM »
I hadn't checked our podcast download stats in probably 7 or 8 months.....and I just checked them last night.......and thought I'd post what I found. It's pretty interesting I think to see how many people are downloading the podcast.......and from what countries.

Naturally we get more listeners during football season, but here is a year-long average......of how many downloads we get PER WEEK, from each country.

Raider Nation Podcast Download Stats

United States4898
United Kingdom432
Nepal128
Canada124
China124
Germany67
Mexico43
Australia38
Japan23
Sweden18
Ireland12
Thailand8
The Netherlands8
France5
Guatemala4
Panama3
Norway3
Guam2
Denmark1
Singapore1
Other Countries99

Total Downloads per week:  6200 (approx.)

Raider Greg is "blowing up" in Nepal! 128 downloads a week from Nepal? That one surprised me. Nepal is #3 behind the US and the UK? Ahead of Canada and Mexico? Shoot, China is ahead of Mexico!

I can see the people over in China trying to understand Greg.
One Chinese listener to another......."Bow-shit?    ......he say.......Bow-shit?"

Chinese listener #2 responds....."Quaaaaa-Maaaay........I looooove it!"

P.S.    If you're that one guy in Singapore who downloads the show each week......or the one guy in Denmark.......you need to call the Boneline! We want to hear from you! At least post a message in the forum. You're representing your countries single handedly!
« Last Edit: March 19, 2009, 12:35:40 AM by Randy »

colorado.chris

« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2008, 07:58:48 PM »
Little late but the Bronco one was top 3 of all time....

Offline Crusader Raider

• Hall Of Famer
  • The 'Crusader Raider' to the Bay from the UK
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2008, 12:28:00 PM »
The denver podcast was a classic, hope you haven't found one from Kansas, it could make painful listening.
On a Crusade for the Nation around the world

chuck

« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2008, 02:14:15 AM »
GREAT JOB ON THE PODCAST RAIDER GREG!

Offline RaiderWildeStyle

• Fantasy Football Commissioner
  • The Autumn Wind
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2008, 07:47:50 AM »
Wow what a podcast... That Color Commentary presented by the Donkeys Podcast and Greg Papa's answer to all their queries, that shit is vintage!!! Well produced and edited there Raider Greg and Randy!!!

We need to win more.. you guys prepare a better victory speech than somber words of loss.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2008, 09:56:12 AM by Randy »

Offline oklandraida84

• Hall Of Famer
Show 218....Broncast guys are chumps
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2008, 01:10:53 AM »
HAHAHAHHA IM LISTENING TO THE PODCAST AND THOSE BRONCO CAST GUYS ARE CHUMPS HAHAHAHAH ITS HELLA FUNNY OF YOU PUTTING RAIDER HIGHLIGHTS IN THE BACKROUND HAHAHAHHAHAH GREAT WORK GUYS!! BEST PODCAST YET
« Last Edit: November 27, 2008, 01:16:27 AM by Randy »

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2008, 09:44:33 AM »
I just wanted to give a shout out to you both for putting together a fantastic podcast. This has to be BY FAR my favorite podcast of them all. Please don't stop it because it's the only pro-Raiders news I get. So I just wanted to say that, and i highly appreciate this podcast and wait for it every week
Thanks Heidelberg....don't worry, we're not quitting. We can't always put the podcast out on the same day every week, mainly because of our work schedule at the fire department and other things we have going on in our lives.

Greg and I both work our 24 hour shifts today, so we'll most likely be putting out the next show tomorrow, our next day off. Oh, and we really appreciate your comments. Oh, and one more thing. Greg will be doing his comments after each boneline call again, but in order to have time to do that I think we're going to have to cut the boneline section down to 10 callers maximum. We'll still listen to all of them, but we'll pick the best 10 calls....with preference to first time callers.

Thanks again. Now I better get in the shower so I won't be late to work!

Heidelberg_Raider

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2008, 01:43:06 AM »
I just wanted to give a shout out to you both for putting together a fantastic podcast. This has to be BY FAR my favorite podcast of them all. Please don't stop it because it's the only pro-Raiders news I get. So I just wanted to say that, and i highly appreciate this podcast and wait for it every week