Author Topic: Podcast Comments (for Audio and Video podcasts)  (Read 21353 times)

Offline RAIDERNITEMARE

• Rookie Member
  • PRIDE AND POISE!
Re: Podcast Comments (for Audio and Video podcasts)
« Reply #150 on: July 31, 2010, 02:03:59 PM »
Them broncohoes podcast hosts are a bunch of douche bags.....they have nothing to look forward this season other than to see if Tim Teabags develops as a good QB....LAME ASS PILLOW BITING DONKEY DICK SUCKING FAACKEN IDIOTS!!!!....RAIDERS OWN THE AFC WEST....BEYOTCHES!.......LMAO! :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
Heaven doesn't want me..... and Hell is afraid I might take over. " RAIDER FOR LIFE!"

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #149 on: July 31, 2010, 02:01:37 PM »
DENVER SUCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Raider Jake

« Reply #148 on: July 31, 2010, 12:38:48 AM »
wow  broncaho fans fail.....

Offline Raider Bob from Knoxville

• Rookie Member
  • Raider since 1975
« Reply #147 on: July 30, 2010, 06:52:35 PM »
Greg I loved the Tatum Tribute show ...up to the very last second!
 I am pumped too!

Raider Bob from Knoxville

Offline oklandraida84

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #146 on: July 30, 2010, 12:28:46 PM »
Those Denver homos sounded just like well a bunch of HOMOS they would never step foot in oakland, they're a bunch of twats! Funny thing is its a proven fact that donkies love takin it up the asses. Just turn on the discovery channel! FUCK THOSE GUYS!! Bozo the Bronco, Bronco the Goof, sounds like a clown!! Please i hope God gives me one or maybe two Bronco fans in my section for this game!! OH BABY ITS GOING TO BE THE GET DOWN!  YOU BEST BELIEVE IT! I MAKE DAMN SURE TO LET THE OPPOSING FANS KNOW WHO I AM! BY THE TIME THE GAME'S OVER THEY KNOW NEVER AND I MEaN NEVER SIT IN MY SECTION EVER AGAIN OR MR JUAN JORGE AN COMPANY WILL RIP YOU A NEW OPENING FOR YOUR DONKEY HOMO FRIENDS!! FUCK THE BRONCOS! FUCK DENVER! VIVA LA RAIDER NATION ALL DAY EVERYDAY!!! WE STILL OWN THOSE BASTARDS!! TIM TEBOW!! TIM TEBOW!! DEFINITLY THE ANSWER!! HAHAHAHAHA AND OH MC-DOUCHE AKA BELICHICK'S EX UNDER THE DESK ASSISTANT IS BLOWING THAT PLACE UP!!!!!
« Last Edit: July 30, 2010, 12:57:38 PM by Randy »

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
Re: DENVER PODCASTERS !
« Reply #145 on: July 30, 2010, 08:31:22 AM »
This is the podcast that was featured in Show #277 today. Here's a clip from one of their shows last December, right after the Raiders killed their playoff chances:

http://www.raidernationpodcast.com/audio/forum/South_Stands_Fancast_ Dec2009.mp3

by the way....just to refresh your memories on what happened to the Broncos in their last two games of the season....after this loss to the Raiders.....

The Eagles beat Denver 30-27   (which these podcasters expected)

then the Chiefs thumped Denver 44-24 in their own house!    (they didn't expect THAT!)
these are the same dipshits who have said that the Raiders expect to captialize on the season now because the BRONCOS are down. We have always kicked their ass, THEY are the ones who capitalize every so often when we are down. FUCK THOSE F'erssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss! I believe these podcasters said it on the current JACK TATUM SHOW #277.  By the way DENVER fans, how many Super Bowl wins do you have?   OH YEAH, not as many as we have!   FUCKS!!!  The all-time record against DENVER is 56-41-2 since 1960.  That is a .566 winning percentage bitches!!!!!!!!

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
This is the podcast that was featured in Show #277 today. Here's a clip from one of their shows last December, right after the Raiders killed their playoff chances:

http://www.raidernationpodcast.com/audio/forum/South_Stands_Fancast_ Dec2009.mp3

by the way....just to refresh your memories on what happened to the Broncos in their last two games of the season....after this loss to the Raiders.....

The Eagles beat Denver 30-27   (which these podcasters expected)

then the Chiefs thumped Denver 44-24 in their own house!    (they didn't expect THAT!)
« Last Edit: July 30, 2010, 02:14:20 AM by Randy »

Offline oklandraida84

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #143 on: July 20, 2010, 10:55:20 PM »
THE PUNDITS HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! I LOVE IT

Offline NCRaider

• Hall Of Famer
  • 2013 RNP Fantasy League Bridesmaid
« Reply #142 on: June 05, 2010, 03:26:39 PM »
Great job guys!  It brought back so many memories over the years...some memories I'd like to forget....Randy Moss, Art Shell part 2 etc.....There are tons of Raider forums, groups, fan clubs out there.  The reason I contribute $, subscribe to the RNP and try to be an active member of THIS community is because of the work I see you all do on a weekly basis.  You provide an escape from the stresses of life and a channel for all of us to come together as one nation in support of our Raiders.

THANK YOU!

Offline Raider Rodney

• Hall Of Famer
  • Just Win Baby!
« Reply #141 on: June 05, 2010, 03:09:19 PM »
Loved the 5th anniversary show guys!  Pretty sure I've been listening the better part of the past 5 years and I just want to say...Thank You both so much for your time, effort, and the outstanding job you guys do week in and week out!!

Offline NEBRASKARAIDER

• "RAIDER NATION IS UNIVERSAL"
« Reply #140 on: June 05, 2010, 02:03:46 PM »
Good point Jaun......Didn't think of it that way. RAIDERS BABY !
"I Will Strike Down Upon Thee With Great Vengeance & Furious Anger Those Who Attempt To Destroy My Brothers & Sisters ...... & You Will Know I Am A RAIDER When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee."

Offline oklandraida84

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #139 on: June 04, 2010, 01:33:52 AM »
man that would never work brandon greg nor randy would kisss/wipe and/or powder als ass!!!! greg tells it like he sees it and thats why its so special because he is a raider fan! so it aint media bullshit its the truth!

Offline NEBRASKARAIDER

• "RAIDER NATION IS UNIVERSAL"
« Reply #138 on: June 04, 2010, 01:03:26 AM »
Well Done Randy & Greg, you guy's aren't just some mediocre podcast show, you guy's are as professional as any of the big names out there. I think you guys should be on the AL'S payroll with the material you put out there for The Nation to enjoy. God Bless you guy's & LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL...........

SILVER & BLACK......it's what it's all about!
"I Will Strike Down Upon Thee With Great Vengeance & Furious Anger Those Who Attempt To Destroy My Brothers & Sisters ...... & You Will Know I Am A RAIDER When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee."

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #137 on: June 03, 2010, 09:27:53 PM »
I finally finished listening to the show and it was fucking awesome!  Listening to the show change was cool.  Randy, thanks for doing a great job.  Well worth the wait.  Good goin' man!     

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #136 on: June 03, 2010, 07:16:59 PM »
XX Raiders call on the Anniversary show is the best ever,   "Man I feel like we just won the superbowl"!  Classic,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :D :D :D

• Rookie Member
  • Raider since 1975
« Reply #135 on: June 03, 2010, 07:13:41 PM »
Randy your editing is amazing, my brother. I'm only about 20 min into the show and I had to pause for a moment to praise your  mad editing/production skills.
 I love it!   Thanks so much for everything you guys do for us!
 We love you Greg and Randy......hell you guys can come over to the house and fuck my sister.  ;)
 Happy Anniversary!
Hey Bob, what does your sister look like? Just kidding! :D :D
She's actually cute for an old gal.....she'd die if she ever knew I said some shit like that...lol....I don't think she'd get the "Full Metal Jacket" reference.
 She doesn't  have much of a sense of humor.  ;D

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #134 on: June 03, 2010, 07:06:19 PM »
Randy your editing is amazing, my brother. I'm only about 20 min into the show and I had to pause for a moment to praise your  mad editing/production skills.
 We love you Greg and Randy......hell you guys can come over to the house and fuck my sister.  ;)
 Happy Anniversary!
Hey Bob, what does your sister look like? Just kidding! :D :D

• Rookie Member
  • Raider since 1975
« Reply #133 on: June 03, 2010, 05:52:03 PM »
 Happy Anniversary!

Raider Jake

« Reply #132 on: June 03, 2010, 04:28:31 PM »
This was truly a great show. We can't thank you guys enough for all that you do. I think I speak for all of us when I say that I hope the show never ends! 

PS  I'm glad my amazing singing voice made the show :D

Offline Tokai Raider

« Reply #131 on: June 03, 2010, 04:22:39 PM »
Just got done listening to the show best part of the day!! thank you randy for the hard work im surprised after listening to it, that it didnt take you longer than it did...im sure you had a lot of stuff to go through and editing and finessing of the show as well as when your at work and dealing with your own personal life im truely thankfull and well i know i speak for everyone when i say thank you for all that brother! and Raider greg thanks for all the props i really appreciate but its you i should be given props to....you literally took me under your wing when you invited me to a tailgate back when you personally did it, i remember when you guys first got the boneline installed no one called because i guess no one wanted to and i was the first caller ever and that was before i knew about the forum and i listened to your show everytime it cames out and i got a phone call from you i think i was 15 or 16 and ill never forget that its like your this guy on a podcast a huge raider fan and i thought you were famous and when i got your call i was nervous haha but that call really really started my whole journey with all you fellas and well because of you and randy to i have met many cool die hard fans all over the world anytime i have a chance of getting an oppertunity like the headquarters thing and i get to share it i always remember the guys who help mold who i am right now as a raider fan! So what fun is something you cant share with others..im glad you came and everyone RAIDER MIKE the moorheads, my primo raider stutters and miguel,my boy luis,my friends from santa rosa that drove up...so really thanks guys to Raider greg and Randy you guys are really doing a special thing it was a shame randy couldnt attend but you know..next time..but its the least i could do was send you guys the invite..you guys have done so much not only for me but for a lot of raider fans and truely im proud to be part of not only the Raider Nation but to be a part of the Raider Nation Podcast team!

dude, is this all one sentence?

colorado.chris

« Reply #130 on: June 03, 2010, 03:21:07 PM »
Ditto from Mike.........thanks guys!

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
« Reply #129 on: June 03, 2010, 02:48:31 AM »
HAHAH I REMEMBER THAT!! THAT WAS HILARIOUS!! I WISH I WAS THERE TO SEE GREGS EXPRESSION HAHAH

I just listened to it again. I had forgotten how many times you called the Boneline on that show. That was hilarious! Every call was like, "I wonder who will call next?".....then it would be YOU again!

Offline oklandraida84

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #128 on: June 03, 2010, 02:35:33 AM »
HAHAH I REMEMBER THAT!! THAT WAS HILARIOUS!! I WISH I WAS THERE TO SEE GREGS EXPRESSION HAHAH

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
« Reply #127 on: June 03, 2010, 02:26:19 AM »
Just got done listening to the show best part of the day!! thank you randy for the hard work im surprised after listening to it, that it didnt take you longer than it did...im sure you had a lot of stuff to go through...
I should have included something from Show #189 - "The Juan Jorge Show". That famous podcast episode that Juan hosted, by himself, via the boneline! Recorded on his telephone. That was a momentous occasion! Listen with the link below the picture.

http://www.raidernationpodcast.com/podcasts/RNP-2008-03-25.mp3
« Last Edit: June 03, 2010, 02:30:09 AM by Randy »

Offline oklandraida84

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #126 on: June 03, 2010, 02:07:14 AM »
Just got done listening to the show best part of the day!! thank you randy for the hard work im surprised after listening to it, that it didnt take you longer than it did...im sure you had a lot of stuff to go through and editing and finessing of the show as well as when your at work and dealing with your own personal life im truely thankfull and well i know i speak for everyone when i say thank you for all that brother! and Raider greg thanks for all the props i really appreciate but its you i should be given props to....you literally took me under your wing when you invited me to a tailgate back when you personally did it, i remember when you guys first got the boneline installed no one called because i guess no one wanted to and i was the first caller ever and that was before i knew about the forum and i listened to your show everytime it cames out and i got a phone call from you i think i was 15 or 16 and ill never forget that its like your this guy on a podcast a huge raider fan and i thought you were famous and when i got your call i was nervous haha but that call really really started my whole journey with all you fellas and well because of you and randy to i have met many cool die hard fans all over the world anytime i have a chance of getting an oppertunity like the headquarters thing and i get to share it i always remember the guys who help mold who i am right now as a raider fan! So what fun is something you cant share with others..im glad you came and everyone RAIDER MIKE the moorheads, my primo raider stutters and miguel,my boy luis,my friends from santa rosa that drove up...so really thanks guys to Raider greg and Randy you guys are really doing a special thing it was a shame randy couldnt attend but you know..next time..but its the least i could do was send you guys the invite..you guys have done so much not only for me but for a lot of raider fans and truely im proud to be part of not only the Raider Nation but to be a part of the Raider Nation Podcast team!
« Last Edit: June 03, 2010, 02:17:28 AM by oklandraida84 »

Raider Jake

« Reply #125 on: June 03, 2010, 12:36:37 AM »
It sounds like Greg went through puberty during those 5 years! LOL! :D

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #124 on: June 02, 2010, 12:55:48 AM »
If it takes another day before the podcast is available Randy, it takes another day. I appreciate all you do and am happy to wait as long as it takes. Keep up the good work! Thanks for all you do!

Thanks for the understanding. Since it's taken this long....I want to make sure it's good. I'm at work again at the fire station tonight. I've been working on it....and I CAN SEE THE LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL!

Won't finish it tonight though. tomorrow for sure, barring any catastrophic computer failures. I'll start working on it first thing in the morning. Hopefully it will be up by late afternoon.
Hey, I hope you got your computer fixed man.  Anyway, cant wait to hear the show!   Outta be good.

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
« Reply #123 on: June 02, 2010, 12:52:16 AM »
If it takes another day before the podcast is available Randy, it takes another day. I appreciate all you do and am happy to wait as long as it takes. Keep up the good work! Thanks for all you do!

Thanks for the understanding. Since it's taken this long....I want to make sure it's good. I'm at work again at the fire station tonight. I've been working on it....and I CAN SEE THE LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL!

Won't finish it tonight though. tomorrow for sure, barring any catastrophic computer failures. I'll start working on it first thing in the morning. Hopefully it will be up by late afternoon.

Offline RaiderNik

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #122 on: June 01, 2010, 03:26:54 PM »
COYS

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
5 year anniversay show...you won't believe what happened NOW!
« Reply #121 on: May 31, 2010, 10:11:45 PM »
Well....every day I keep saying "tomorrow".....well........today my external hard drive that I have all the files on started giving me warning messages that "apple disk repair cannot repair this disk....transfer the files to another drive and reformat asap" or something like that. I was afraid I might lose everything (no backup!)....so I had to put off working on the show today....and go buy a new external drive...and transfer the files. I'm working on the show now, but I'm getting a little doubtful that I'll finish tonight (again!). Most likely it will be tomorrow, my favorite word lately.    :'(

Offline oklandraida84

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #120 on: May 30, 2010, 02:07:26 AM »
just shows the popularity of the show and the amount of passion put into it has increased imensely!! great job guys! really what you guys do is amazing...i found so many good friends because of you fellas...

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
Looks like Sunday (tomorrow) for the next podcast...sorry for the delay
« Reply #119 on: May 29, 2010, 11:01:40 PM »
still working on the 5 year anniversary show. Greg recorded his part....it's me holding things up....going through all the old shows. I'll be trying to finish it tomorrow (Sunday) at work...time permitting. Sorry for the delay. I know it's been a while since the last one.

We used to do 2 shows a week! Except back then they were less than a half hour each. The first few were only 15 minutes long.

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
Re: Podcast tomorrow...working on 5th Anniversary Show
« Reply #118 on: May 29, 2010, 02:30:36 PM »
Sorry it's been so long between podcasts.

I'm hoping to finish this 5th Anniversary podcast by tomorrow...probably later in the day. It's time consuming going through 5 years of shows getting material for the "retrospective". Pretty fun to listen to some of that old stuff though. Imagine how much MORE fun it would be if the Raiders had been winning for 5 years....but it is kind of entertaining to listen to Greg going through his "bi-polar" mood swings!  :D
Cant wait to here the anniversary show!  I have only been listening to the show for about 3 years so it will be cool to here what the first shows sounded like and how much they will have changed into todays podcasts!

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
shooting for next podcast on Sunday...working on 5th Anniversary Show
« Reply #117 on: May 28, 2010, 09:12:31 PM »
Sorry it's been so long between podcasts.

I'm hoping to finish this 5th Anniversary podcast by Sunday...probably later in the day. It's time consuming going through 5 years of shows getting material for the "retrospective". Pretty fun to listen to some of that old stuff though. Imagine how much MORE fun it would be if the Raiders had been winning for 5 years....but it is kind of entertaining to listen to Greg going through his "bi-polar" mood swings!  :D
« Last Edit: May 29, 2010, 10:59:07 PM by Randy »

TartanRaider

International Calls etc..
« Reply #116 on: May 20, 2010, 01:06:45 PM »
Awesome stuff Randy.  All good suggestions.

I have a ventrillo set up that one of my friends set up for me.  He has published it from his work and therefore it is totally free for us to use.  You would be more than welcome to use that?  Also i know there is a chat room and its used on matchdays a lot, well i would be more than happy to publish the info to connect to that free Ventrillo as so that all us Raiders at home watching on TV or via illegal websites as i do, lol, can chat freely about Raider football.

Hope thats of some use, and i look forward to helping out as much as possible on this issue.  Feels like i can give something back in appreciation of all the hard work that goes into this forum and the podcast.

I would also publish a short 'how to do' on downloading and installing ventrillo, although it really is a small file and just a few clicks to do.

well look forward to hearing back on this, gotta go get the better halfs dinner in the oven.

Sounds interesting...we'll have to talk about this more later....thanks for the suggestions and offers!

Randy
« Last Edit: May 28, 2010, 09:16:27 PM by Randy »

Offline Raider Rodney

• Hall Of Famer
  • Just Win Baby!
well then a big ass thumbs up are in order.  I have enjoyed the hell out of this podcast and the website as well.  A great way to meet Raider fans and talk bad ass football all year long.  Way to go Greg & Randy!

I second that!

I third that! Happy pre-emptive 5 year anniversary Greg and Randy!!  You guys do a fucking excellent job and i will most definately be getting my first boneline call in soon!  in fact i just looked up the international dialing codes etc that i need!

anyway! great job guys!!

Speaking of international calling for the boneline.....Greg and I were discussing how we could help international callers avoid the high international phone fees. Listeners of the podcast in the US can call toll-free, but you international guys can't do it....so we were thinking of ways you could get your messages to the boneline for free.

A couple of things I thought of off the top of my head:

1) Skype

We need to get Greg set up on Skype so that people can leave him audio messages that we could put on the Boneline.

We could also use Skype for doing interviews with listeners (like a round-table discussion even). Of course I'd love us to be able to do interviews with players, coaches, etc....but that might be difficult to set up. They (the Raiders) don't look at podcasters as real media.

2) Another option for international callers....if you have a microphone on your computer or can get one....you could record your message and email it to us.

3) If you have an iPhone, it has a voice recorder built in. After you record your voice memo, you click on "share" and you can email it. Other phones might have this capability, I don't know.

Anyone else have any ideas?

Not sure if it would necessarily help with our international boneline callers but I've used Teamspeak and Ventrillo quite a bit in gaming.  Randy you might want to check on that for like a secondary option to our chat room for game days and draft day.  It is pretty cool and it's free ;)

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
well then a big ass thumbs up are in order.  I have enjoyed the hell out of this podcast and the website as well.  A great way to meet Raider fans and talk bad ass football all year long.  Way to go Greg & Randy!

I second that!

I third that! Happy pre-emptive 5 year anniversary Greg and Randy!!  You guys do a fucking excellent job and i will most definately be getting my first boneline call in soon!  in fact i just looked up the international dialing codes etc that i need!

anyway! great job guys!!

Speaking of international calling for the boneline.....Greg and I were discussing how we could help international callers avoid the high international phone fees. Listeners of the podcast in the US can call toll-free, but you international guys can't do it....so we were thinking of ways you could get your messages to the boneline for free.

A couple of things I thought of off the top of my head:

1) Skype

We need to get Greg set up on Skype so that people can leave him audio messages that we could put on the Boneline.

We could also use Skype for doing interviews with listeners (like a round-table discussion even). Of course I'd love us to be able to do interviews with players, coaches, etc....but that might be difficult to set up. They (the Raiders) don't look at podcasters as real media.

2) Another option for international callers....if you have a microphone on your computer or can get one....you could record your message and email it to us.

3) If you have an iPhone, it has a voice recorder built in. After you record your voice memo, you click on "share" and you can email it. Other phones might have this capability, I don't know.

Anyone else have any ideas?

TartanRaider

Re: 5 year
« Reply #113 on: May 20, 2010, 03:01:26 AM »
well then a big ass thumbs up are in order.  I have enjoyed the hell out of this podcast and the website as well.  A great way to meet Raider fans and talk bad ass football all year long.  Way to go Greg & Randy!

I second that!

I third that! Happy pre-emptive 5 year anniversary Greg and Randy!!  You guys do a fucking excellent job and i will most definately be getting my first boneline call in soon!  in fact i just looked up the international dialing codes etc that i need!

anyway! great job guys!!

Offline NCRaider

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #112 on: May 19, 2010, 11:45:42 PM »
well then a big ass thumbs up are in order.  I have enjoyed the hell out of this podcast and the website as well.  A great way to meet Raider fans and talk bad ass football all year long.  Way to go Greg & Randy!

I second that!

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #111 on: May 19, 2010, 11:05:58 PM »

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
Did anyone remember? Two more days till the 5 year anniversary of RNP?
« Reply #110 on: May 19, 2010, 10:01:39 PM »
I'll bet Greg didn't even remember that our 5 year anniversary is in two days.....May 21st!
Five years baby!

DBLX

« Reply #109 on: April 30, 2010, 01:10:51 PM »
I NEED MY PODCAST FIX! CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR THE RAIDERNATION AFTER THIS DRAFT. GO RAIDERS!

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #108 on: April 29, 2010, 08:15:11 PM »
I would agree, well either way, I cant wait until the show.  It should be one hell of a show!

Offline RaiderWildeStyle

• Fantasy Football Commissioner
  • The Autumn Wind
« Reply #107 on: April 29, 2010, 08:12:49 PM »
Man when in the Hell is the next show?  I am coming unglued for Greg's takes,  and the boneline will be ridiculous. :D :D
Randy is on a trip and won't be back for a while I assume... So the show will be delayed for a little bit... Good things come to those who wait, Like Raider Greg said they try to do the best they work around the clock (Firefighters) and have families so I understand if it takes a little bit.

They probably had a post draft "SUICIDE HOTLINE show" Production all lined up for this week.

But when Jason Campbell got drafted and we had 3 solid days of proving all the haters wrong, they going need to re-do the show all over again.

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #106 on: April 29, 2010, 07:50:07 PM »
Man when in the Hell is the next show?  I am coming unglued for Greg's takes,  and the boneline will be ridiculous. :D :D

Offline Raider Greg

• Your Host
    • Raider Nation Podcast
« Reply #105 on: April 26, 2010, 12:13:00 AM »
ITS CRAZY!!!! I love it!!! The Bone Line is busting out and it will be a bunch of GREAT takes by......YES....The best Dam fans in ALL Sports!!

Offline NCRaider

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #104 on: April 25, 2010, 09:23:59 PM »
CANNOT WAIT TO HEAR THE DRAFT SHOW!  WILL BE AWESOME!  BEST DRAFT SINCE QUITE POSSIBLY THE EARLY NINETIES OR 80'S!

Does the keep it under 2 minute rule still apply? :-)  I would imagine Randy and Greg will find it hard to find a caller under 7 minutes after this draft.

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #103 on: April 25, 2010, 06:45:34 PM »
CANNOT WAIT TO HEAR THE DRAFT SHOW!  WILL BE AWESOME!  BEST DRAFT SINCE QUITE POSSIBLY THE EARLY NINETIES OR 80'S!

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
« Reply #102 on: March 22, 2010, 01:48:04 AM »
Hi Randy & Greg,
I listened to the latest podcast and loved it as usual. I heard a song on there to Pride and Joy but it sounded like it had a Raiders flair to it. Can you share the artist and where we might find that song to download.
Keep up the lord's work.
Hawkmoth

I put the music credit in the show notes, near the end, right before the running time....since I knew someone would ask. Guess you didn't see it.

It was Raiderhed. Name of the song is "Pride and Poise".

Raiderhed plays at Rickys Sports Bar in San Leandro.....right next to Oakland.....the night before every home game. They take popular songs and change the lyrics to Raiders related stuff. Here are a couple of links to songs they have on YouTube. There are links to related videos of theirs on YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbPvmNRfc0I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VH-RuEtlbVg
« Last Edit: March 30, 2010, 09:05:17 PM by Randy »

hawkmoth

« Reply #101 on: March 21, 2010, 11:51:27 PM »
Hi Randy & Greg,
I listened to the latest podcast and loved it as usual. I heard a song on there to Pride and Joy but it sounded like it had a Raiders flair to it. Can you share the artist and where we might find that song to download.
Keep up the lord's work.
Hawkmoth