Author Topic: Raider Haters' Corner  (Read 4824 times)

Offline Matty Raider

• Hall Of Famer
Snubbed yet again.
« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2013, 09:46:05 AM »
Found this article on Silver & Black Pride -

http://www.silverandblackpride.com/2013/1/31/3940182/espn-montage-shows-every-superdome-super-bowl-winner-except-oakland-raiders

ESPN montage shows every Superdome Super Bowl winner except the Raiders.  Really classy move jerkoffs.  We shit stomped the Eagles and Jaworski still cries about it.  The montage was written by Rick Reilly. 
People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
- George Orwell

Offline houston raider

• Hall Of Famer
Re: Raider Haters' Corner
« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2012, 12:45:06 PM »
    Colin failed to mention the Houston Texans fanbase....they(Texans) had about 3000 tickets they hold back for single game home sales and all but 100 were sold out in 5 minutes(when they went on sale yesterday)....i don;t listen to the Texans flagship station 610am.....they are so deep in texans B-sh@T they aren;t even objective....there fans are talking Super bowl for at least the next two years....the Astros baseball team was out of contention since OPENING day...i live behind enemy lines:O).The win the Raiders had against the Texans last year was a real Sore spot/FLUKE with them-they acted like the Raiders were inferior-they have for a LONG time held this conclusion...they are drinking the Koolaide....really Pathetic....a JOKE!!!!!

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
2012 Previews and Predictions: The Oakland Raiders “Won’t Win Baby”
« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2012, 10:42:44 AM »
2012 Previews and Predictions: The Oakland Raiders “Won’t Win Baby”
Yardbarker.com

http://network.yardbarker.com/nfl/article_external/2012_nfl_previews_and_predictions_the_oakland_raiders_wont_win_baby/11227780

Offline Matty Raider

• Hall Of Famer
Re: Namath, The Jets, and his Kneebrace
« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2012, 10:30:53 AM »
I love it!!!

Thanks for the comparison as well.  Raiders were MONSTERS then.  I was born in '76 and one of my Uncles always loves to tells me about Oakland back in the 70s. 

So funny Randy, great pic!!!! ;D :P
« Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 10:36:51 AM by Matty Raider »
People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
- George Orwell

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
Raiders' fanbase ranked 6th "Most Delusional Fanbase" by ESPN radio's Colin Cowherd

The "Tebow" fanbase was ranked #1 most delusional

Top 10 list:

10. Chicago Bulls
9. New York Knicks
8. College basketball
7. Big Ten football
6. Oakland Raiders
5. Dale Earnhardt Jr.
4. Dallas Cowboys
3. Penn State football
2. Notre Dame football
1. Tim Tebow

Complete article:
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d8292b47e/article/cowboys-raiders-tebow-fans-rated-most-delusional

Well, I must be a wacko then, I love Notre Dame football too ;D

Cowherd forgot a glaring one though----- the fanbase of the NY Jets, my lord, I live amongst them.  Every year their fans run their pieholes and think they're going to the Bowl.....

That's funny Matty, because when I was in my late teens, early 20's....a friend of mine was a Joe Namath fan....therefore a Jets fan.....and EVERY year from about '71 to the end of Namath's time with the Jets....as September would approach.....my friend would out of the blue, get all excited and say, "THE JETS ARE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL THIS YEAR!"  ;D (when Namath was all banged up, wearing big knee braces on both knees, and the Jets were doing nothing)

Jets records in those years (and the Raiders for comparison):

'71: Jets 6-8        Raiders 8-4
'72: Jets  7-7       Raiders 10-3-1
'73:  Jets 4-10     Raiders 9-4-1
'74:  Jets 7-7       Raiders 12-2
'75:  Jets 3-11     Raiders 11-3
'76:  Jets 3-11     Raiders 13-1

« Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 10:21:58 AM by Randy »

Offline Matty Raider

• Hall Of Famer
Raiders' fanbase ranked 6th "Most Delusional Fanbase" by ESPN radio's Colin Cowherd

Top 10 list:

10. Chicago Bulls
9. New York Knicks
8. College basketball
7. Big Ten football
6. Oakland Raiders
5. Dale Earnhardt Jr.
4. Dallas Cowboys
3. Penn State football
2. Notre Dame football
1. Tim Tebow

Complete article:
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d8292b47e/article/cowboys-raiders-tebow-fans-rated-most-delusional

Well, I must be a wacko then, I love Notre Dame football too ;D

Cowherd forgot a glaring one though----- the fanbase of the NY Jets, my lord, I live amongst them.  Every year their fans run their pieholes and think they're going to the Bowl.....

- George Orwell

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast

Top 10 list:

10. Chicago Bulls
9. New York Knicks
8. College basketball
7. Big Ten football
6. Oakland Raiders
5. Dale Earnhardt Jr.
4. Dallas Cowboys
3. Penn State football
2. Notre Dame football
1. Tim Tebow

Complete article:

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
Latest Raider hating article, "Saints - Stop Being The Raiders"
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2012, 05:33:57 PM »
Latest Raider hating article, "Saints, Stop Being The Raiders"

http://www.thenewsstar.com/article/20120326/SPORTS/203260308
« Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 06:18:49 PM by Randy »

Offline Tokai Raider

« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2011, 07:50:56 AM »
Rick Reilly's article about Mr Davis was disgusting. Check it out at ESPN.com. Despicable.
Second class hack.

http://espn.go.com/espn/story/_/id/7098616/rick-reilly-reflects-al-davis-commitment-honesty
Much as balance is always necessary his article is just a complete reach. Fuck him, all those players he would have you believe he mistreated have ALL been complimentary in his passing.

Hack seeking a headline.

good god. what a load of shit. the raiders' headquarters could be a goodwill store? wtf? has he even been there? what the fuck does he want? solid silver floors? what an asshole. using his position to finally write shit about someone he didn't like. again, what an asshole. i know one guy's funeral the raiders won't be pitching in for.

the black hole is "as disgusting a place as you can find"??? seriously, this guy claims he's followed al for 25 years, but clearly he's never been in the black hole or visited the team headquarters. if he has been to either place, then he went there after already deciding that both places suck.

so fuck you, rick reilly.

Offline SROTBFM

• Hall Of Famer
  • Inaugural RNP Fantasy Champion - Just Win Baby!!
« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2011, 07:34:37 PM »
Rick Reilly's article about Mr Davis was disgusting. Check it out at ESPN.com. Despicable.
Second class hack.

http://espn.go.com/espn/story/_/id/7098616/rick-reilly-reflects-al-davis-commitment-honesty
Much as balance is always necessary his article is just a complete reach. Fuck him, all those players he would have you believe he mistreated have ALL been complimentary in his passing.

Hack seeking a headline.

Offline diehardessexraider

• Rookie Member
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2011, 07:20:17 PM »
Rick Reillys article is sickening, so soon after his passing with family and friends still in mourning, its gutter journalism at its worst!
Pride & Poise

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2011, 07:49:58 PM »
Second class hack.

I have a feeling this guy wasn't on Al's friends list.

Offline Raider Col

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2011, 06:38:40 PM »
Second class hack.

« Last Edit: October 14, 2011, 07:38:13 PM by Randy »

Offline Raider Bob from Knoxville

• Rookie Member
  • Raider since 1975
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2011, 10:18:50 PM »
 I think Lynn Swann wrote that and had somebody else take credit...the bastard.

Raider Bob from Knoxville

Offline houston raider

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2011, 03:05:39 AM »
               randy,
That guy Bill that you mentioned is THE A_hole of the week....doesn;t he realize football is a physical game?

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
Our hater of the week...
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2011, 05:47:31 PM »

Offline RAIDER MIKE

• Hall Of Famer
  • Just calling it like i see it!
Re: Neysayers' Corner
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2011, 02:13:22 AM »
Kiffin is a DWEEB!..... 5-15 in the NFL and will NEVER return!..... tell him to go kick a 76 yard FG or something...... Nuff said.... USC great University with rich history like the Raiders... Kiffin SUCKS!

Raider Jake

Re: Kiffin
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2011, 12:04:31 AM »
It's all good! I don't have anything against USC. Just Captain Turd!  (Kiffin)

Offline HELLRAIDER

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2011, 07:17:45 PM »
He should have fun winning bowl games at USC..  OH  WAIT A MINUTE!   AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA   TURD!    :D
Easy there cowboy!!!!!!!!!!!  If you want to pick on Kiffin then thats fine.......................but USC IS the greatest College football program........................................EVER!

Raider Jake

« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2011, 02:43:20 PM »
He should have fun winning bowl games at USC..  OH  WAIT A MINUTE!   AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA   TURD!    :D

Offline Matty Raider

• Hall Of Famer
Re: Neysayers' Corner: "Holla back: Raiders will be awful, just awful"
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2011, 02:34:48 PM »
Here's another neysayers' opinion on the 2011 Raiders. He says they will start the season 0-10 and finish 1-15.

http://www.mercurynews.com/peninsula/ci_18753768

I can't believe someone actually gets paid to write this shit. 
- George Orwell

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
Re: Neysayers' Corner: "Holla back: Raiders will be awful, just awful"
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2011, 02:21:29 PM »
Here's another neysayers' opinion on the 2011 Raiders. He says they will start the season 0-10 and finish 1-15.

http://www.mercurynews.com/peninsula/ci_18753768

Offline Millernation

• millernation
Re: KIFFIN STILL TALKING SHIT!!
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2011, 07:28:40 PM »
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/08/26/lane-kiffin-says-its-almost-impossible-to-win-with-al-davis/

Cant believe this fuck-face is still talking shit 'bout the Raiders! Dont know 'bout you guys but where im from, if you got nothin good to say 'bout no one, you shut ur pie-hole! Especially if shit has passed 3 years!! Seems like Lane Kiffin cant get over the fact that Old Man Davis gave him the pink slip and showed him the door! GET OVER IT KANE!! YOUV'ED ALREADY WEASELED YOUR WAY IN (AND OUT) OF TENNESSEE! IF U THINK UR ALL THAT, BRING USC BACK ON TOP OF THE PAC(12)...QUIT YAPPING!! LOLS!

I guess he will talk sh!t about USC after Haden dumps his ass 2 years from now

da_AZN_PErsuAZN

KIFFIN STILL TALKING SHIT!!
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2011, 07:04:19 PM »
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/08/26/lane-kiffin-says-its-almost-impossible-to-win-with-al-davis/

Cant believe this fuck-face is still talking shit 'bout the Raiders! Dont know 'bout you guys but where im from, if you got nothin good to say 'bout no one, you shut ur pie-hole! Especially if shit has passed 3 years!! Seems like Lane Kiffin cant get over the fact that Old Man Davis gave him the pink slip and showed him the door! GET OVER IT KANE!! YOUV'ED ALREADY WEASELED YOUR WAY IN (AND OUT) OF TENNESSEE! IF U THINK UR ALL THAT, BRING USC BACK ON TOP OF THE PAC(12)...QUIT YAPPING!! LOLS!

Offline Matty Raider

• Hall Of Famer
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2011, 06:42:44 PM »
A new Raiders topic, "Neysayers' Corner".

I'll post articles here that I run across where people make predictions of doom and gloom for the Raiders. At the end of the season, after the Raiders have proven all these guys wrong, we can remind them of how wrong they were.

Here is the first entry into Neysayers' Corner (naturally from BLEACHERS REPORT....a real rag), with a prediction that the Raiders will finish last in the AFC in 2011, with a record of 4-12:

"2011 NFL Predictions: Oakland Raiders Will Be Worst Team in AFC"

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/802762-nfl-power-rankings-nfl-preseason-winners-and-losers-edition/entry/116925-2011-nfl-predictions-oakland-raiders-will-be-worst-team-in-afc

Hey this writer must share the same brain cell with my drive-time radio host at the local ESPN affliate here in Albany that I wrote about a couple weeks ago. 

It's pure shit, dumping on the Raiders because they can.  There are teams that will be dog-gone awful this year. Carolina, Washington, Buffalo come to mind...

We are damned if we do, damned if we don't.  F 'em.

« Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 07:14:07 PM by Randy »
- George Orwell

Offline Millernation

• millernation
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2011, 06:02:03 PM »
With this shitty division, the raiders may win the division.  Chefs suck, B-ho's suck, Dolts will self -destruct.  All the division winning 7-9 raiders

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
Raider Haters' Corner
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2011, 02:59:55 PM »
A new Raiders topic, "Raider Haters' Corner".

I'll post articles here that I run across where people make predictions of doom and gloom for the Raiders. At the end of the season, after the Raiders have proven all these guys wrong, we can remind them of how wrong they were.

Here is the first entry into Neysayers' Corner (naturally from BLEACHERS REPORT....a real rag), with a prediction that the Raiders will finish last in the AFC in 2011, with a record of 4-12:

"2011 NFL Predictions: Oakland Raiders Will Be Worst Team in AFC"

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/802762-nfl-power-rankings-nfl-preseason-winners-and-losers-edition/entry/116925-2011-nfl-predictions-oakland-raiders-will-be-worst-team-in-afc
« Last Edit: September 13, 2011, 06:00:38 PM by Randy »