Author Topic: Are these two guys one and the same? (One in Dolphins Jersey, one in Raiders T)  (Read 1167 times)

Offline oklandraida84

• Hall Of Famer
HAHAHAHAHHAHA! Y'all are funny! I told Mike that was the same guy. I went up to and told him "Hey you look familiar" He told me yeah I was here for the Dolphin game and you were talking shit to me about the Dolphins. I cannot remember his reasoning for why he was now wearing Raider gear as I had a few drinks BUT he told me that was him. It's funny how you guys got all scientific about this haha! So to end all speculation THE MAN HIMSELF TOLD ME IT WAS HIM! LOL ;D

Offline NEBRASKARAIDER

• "RAIDER NATION IS UNIVERSAL"
Using evidence already stated. . . Same guy. Looks like he's having a better time as a RAIDER.

REAL MEN WEAR BLACK!
"I Will Strike Down Upon Thee With Great Vengeance & Furious Anger Those Who Attempt To Destroy My Brothers & Sisters ...... & You Will Know I Am A RAIDER When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee."

Offline Matty Raider

• Hall Of Famer
Just like I voted...IT'S THE EXACT SAME DUDE!!!
People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
- George Orwell

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
OK, I put the two screenshots side by side. Good idea Oscar.
Look at the two larger photos and compare.

• 1st - those look like the same pair of glasses.
• 2nd - that little thin mustache and thin chin beard look exactly the same too.
• 3rd - his lips look the same in both pictures. Kind of puffy.
• FINAL PROOF....look at his forehead above his left eye. There is a little lump on both pictures that is the same shape and size and in the same spot in both pictures. I think he lost a little weight since his Dolphin picture and cut his hair (or took of his wig)...but those other things look the same to me!

OK, I need your guys help on this one. Vote in the poll above after watching the two videos below.

Last week at our tailgate party, Raider Mike came up to me and asked, "is that guy over there wearing the Raiders T-shirt the same asshole who was wearing the Dolphins jersey and being obnoxious last year, yelling…. Who's America's Team? DOLPHINS!"? The first video below is the one from last year. The 2nd one is the one from last week. You guys be the judges. Is it the same guy?

Last Year's DOLPHINS GAME:

Starting at 0:58 on timer…..the guy wearing #99 Orange Dolphins Jersey yelling, "who's America's team?"
http://youtu.be/JcUVof9GmPE

Last Week's CHIEFS GAME:

Starting at 6:53 on timer……guy kneeling on ground wearing Raiders T-shirt with his arm in the air yelling, "RAIIIIDERS!"
http://youtu.be/Ke7L4zuFUjw

LOL....I think it was him Randy!...not 100% cause if it was what a idiot! ...what gave him away was what you said...he was wearing a T-Shirt that a guy was selling around the corner, so he probably got it to hide! Trust me if I confirmed it was him I'd called him out... WTF is up with Ron (Charity guy) bringing fans of the other team
There that cause trouble like that X-Factor/Non-Factor KC fan.... One day he'll bring the wrong fan! And piss everyone off! But funny shit this guy pumping up dolphin fans then comes to Oakland as a Raider fan? WTF?
« Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 02:02:42 PM by Randy »

Offline RAIDER MIKE

• Hall Of Famer
  • Just calling it like i see it!
OK, I need your guys help on this one. Vote in the poll above after watching the two videos below.

Last week at our tailgate party, Raider Mike came up to me and asked, "is that guy over there wearing the Raiders T-shirt the same asshole who was wearing the Dolphins jersey and being obnoxious last year, yelling…. Who's America's Team? DOLPHINS!"? The first video below is the one from last year. The 2nd one is the one from last week. You guys be the judges. Is it the same guy?

Starting at 0:58 on timer…..the guy wearing #99 Orange Dolphins Jersey yelling, "who's America's team?"

Last Week's CHIEFS GAME:

Starting at 6:53 on timer……guy kneeling on ground wearing Raiders T-shirt with his arm in the air yelling, "RAIIIIDERS!"

LOL....I think it was him Randy!...not 100% cause if it was what a idiot! ...what gave him away was what you said...he was wearing a T-Shirt that a guy was selling around the corner, so he probably got it to hide! Trust me if I confirmed it was him I'd called him out... WTF is up with Ron (Charity guy) bringing fans of the other team
There that cause trouble like that X-Factor/Non-Factor KC fan.... One day he'll bring the wrong fan! And piss everyone off! But funny shit this guy pumping up dolphin fans then comes to Oakland as a Raider fan? WTF?

« Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 01:35:12 PM by Randy »

Offline RaiderWildeStyle

• Fantasy Football Commissioner
  • The Autumn Wind
u could screenshot both guys on the part they feature in youtube and then do a separated at birth to increase your votes.

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast
It appears with my eyes 2 different guys..

I can see the similarities.. BUT unless that guy is wearing a wig (or cut his fro) then the only similarities i can spot are skin colour and he wears glasses.

I think it's the same guy who cut his hair shorter from one year to the next. Same thin mustache and chin whiskers. Not sure though.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 03:58:28 AM by Randy »

Offline RaiderWildeStyle

• Fantasy Football Commissioner
  • The Autumn Wind
It appears with my eyes 2 different guys..

I can see the similarities.. BUT unless that guy is wearing a wig (or cut his fro) then the only similarities i can spot are skin colour and he wears glasses.

Offline Randy

• Administrator
    • Raider Nation Podcast

Last Week's CHIEFS GAME:

« Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 01:34:02 PM by Randy »