RAIDERS TALK BOARDS > Raiders and NFL Talk

NFL FREE AGENCY

<< < (51/60) > >>

Matty Raider:

--- Quote from: Randy on March 20, 2012, 12:25:29 PM ---
--- Quote from: NCRaider on March 20, 2012, 12:05:50 PM ---Anyone know if Porter has come to town for a visit? With the the additions we've made so far at CB and if we land Porter I think we have a serviceable CB core. I read last night that Yermiah Bell was released from the Phins. He's a beast against the run and has suspect coverage skills but would love to see us entertain bringing him in for a visit.

--- End quote ---

The article on Sunday said the Raiders were bringing him in, "within the next couple of days." So maybe today? tomorrow at the latest I would think.

--- End quote ---

I thought he was actually in Oakland yesterday???  :o

Randy:

--- Quote from: NCRaider on March 20, 2012, 12:05:50 PM ---Anyone know if Porter has come to town for a visit? With the the additions we've made so far at CB and if we land Porter I think we have a serviceable CB core. I read last night that Yermiah Bell was released from the Phins. He's a beast against the run and has suspect coverage skills but would love to see us entertain bringing him in for a visit.

--- End quote ---

The article on Sunday said the Raiders were bringing him in, "within the next couple of days." So maybe today? tomorrow at the latest I would think.

NCRaider:
Anyone know if Porter has come to town for a visit? With the the additions we've made so far at CB and if we land Porter I think we have a serviceable CB core. I read last night that Yermiah Bell was released from the Phins. He's a beast against the run and has suspect coverage skills but would love to see us entertain bringing him in for a visit.

NCRaider:
M. Bush has visited with the Seaducks and Bears. Does he really think he'll get more playing time behind M. Lynch and M. Forte? Based on RUN DMC's injury past he's surely to get more playing time with us. I hope his agent gives us an option to match an other he receives.  The longer he stays on the market it could increase our chances in resigning him. Considering he's still on the market he obviously hasn't received a blockbuster $ contract.

NCRaider:
As details emerge of Wimbley's deal (5yr 35 mill) with the titans it looks like he's getting a larger paycut than what has been reported the Raiders were asking in restructure. Surely if he wanted to be a Raider he would have for that amount of $$. Oh well.....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version