RAIDERS TALK BOARDS > Raiders and NFL Talk

NFL FREE AGENCY

<< < (2/60) > >>

Raider Frank:
Do the Raiders have an offensive line that can block for AP? I donít think so. Not yet any way. The way he runs they need to create some big holes. The Raiders also donít have anyone on the outside(WR) that can create a secondary option so teams will put 8 in the box or play man.

The Raiders have Derek Carr and......... he has no one to throw to that can create mismatches. If the Raiders draft Cooper is he ready to go on day one of the season? So your starters are Cooper, James, Butler or Streater. There is still a lot of work to do but with what players, they have the cash. Teams have been willing to trade but Reggie isnít going to give up draft picks.

The Raiders better get some more defensive players because they are going to be on the field a lot and they will need the all the help they can get. Same story as years past.

I only hope Derek Carr gets some help or they will burn him out and not progress. 

Raider_D:
Maybe take on Adrian Petersons contract from Min?

--- Quote from: Raider Frank on March 12, 2015, 10:26:26 AM ---With the signings Reggie is having so far he will be fall short of the $$$ he needs to spend. He hasnít signed anyone of real significance. Not that his signings have been bad they just fall short..... Maybe that was the plan after all since MD is having cash liquidity problems.

He needs to convince some bigger name players to come in to fold or he is going to have to massively overpay the next guys.

--- End quote ---

Raider Frank:
With the signings Reggie is having so far he will be fall short of the $$$ he needs to spend. He hasnít signed anyone of real significance. Not that his signings have been bad they just fall short..... Maybe that was the plan after all since MD is having cash liquidity problems.

He needs to convince some bigger name players to come in to fold or he is going to have to massively overpay the next guys.

Raider_D:
Honestly, if Demarco isn't already interested in us knowing we are probably offering the most money then eff him and go trade for AP. I would like either but I think AP has also proved to be a great stable back but unlike Murray he has done it with a not so talented O-line. Other than that I Love the signings so far. End this all with a solid draft and I will be a happy fan.

Matty Raider:
Just signed Dan Williams (NT from Cards) and Curtis Lofton (ILB from Saints)

Solid signings.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version