RAIDERS TALK BOARDS > Raiders and NFL Talk

News Around The NFL

(1/43) > >>

Raider Shane:
I live in Colorado and I was laughing my ass off the whole time just watching the Donkeys get killed. But I think the best part was going to school wearing my Raider gear and look at all the sad Donkeys fans. Best day of my life.

Matty Raider:
I was grinning ear to ear all Super Bowl long and still smiling today.............the Denver Donkeys getting orange crushed was absolutely freaking beautiful!

I LOVE IT!  (Raider Greg voice)

;D ;D ;D

NEBRASKARAIDER:
FUCK YOU SAN FRANCISCO!!! FUCK YOU NEW ENGLAND!!! AND OH YEAH, FUCK YOU DENVER!!!

Randy:
Bucs were interested in Bill Cowher, Jon Gruden before hiring Lovie
"Gruden, who was also pursued by the Oakland Raiders, did not have interest in the job..."

Jason La Canfora
CBS Sports NFL Insider
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/writer/jason-la-canfora/24399120/buccaneers-were-interested-in-bill-cowher-jon-gruden-before-hiring-lovie-smith

Matty Raider:
Was watching the Panthers/Patri-rats game last night and saw Mike Mitchell on D.  I always liked him and the way he played.

Also, this past Sunday, David Bass (a former cut) scored a pick-6 for the Bears D.

I know players come and go, but it woulda been nice to keep those guys.

On the flip side, Nick Roach, Kevin Burnett, Usama Young, Porter and Jenkins are nice additions from other squads  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version