RAIDERS TALK BOARDS > Raiders and NFL Talk

News Around The NFL

<< < (37/43) > >>

Matty Raider:
Per Adam Schefter, The Tennessee Titans and Kamerion Wimbley have agreed to terms on a 5-year, $35 million deal with the DE/OLB.   He could restructured here for that amount, but he didn't want to.  Good riddance. 

Raider Rodney:
Well the Dolphins signed Garrard to a 1 year deal so I'd say Smith will stay with the Niner :/

Matty Raider:

--- Quote from: RaiderTailgater on March 20, 2012, 03:02:51 AM ---Does tebow get traded or does he remain a backup behind manning? This is how you make 15+ completions per game says manning :p

Sign Here   X________

--- End quote ---

They have to trade him.  1st pick Peyton throws they'll be cheering for Tebow to come in.  Primadonna Peyton does not want that around.  That horsefaced-looking John Elway has been shitting on Tebow since he got there.  Now is his chance to trade him.  Denver is straight up classless.  Elway talking about how they "haven't found their quarterback" in the middle of the kid's winning streak.  Then he has the balls to give Tebow a great big bear hug on the sidelines after each win.

FUCK THEM

RaiderTailgater:
Does tebow get traded or does he remain a backup behind manning? This is how you make 15+ completions per game says manning :p

Sign Here   X________

Tokai Raider:

--- Quote from: Randy on March 19, 2012, 04:53:28 PM ---Peyton Manning-led Broncos suddenly AFC favorites?
Broncos have over $40 Million of cap space

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d827b390c/article/peyton-manningled-broncos-suddenly-afc-favorites?module=HP11_cp

--- End quote ---

god damn it. the fucking broncos go from tim tebow to peyton manning? are you shitting me? worst to first? i would have preferred manning as a niner. shit. reggie and dennis had better dial up the d big time. the afc west is a whole new ballgame now.

i hate those bronco uniforms. ugly as hell. and now peyton manning will wear one? oh god.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version